We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Sunday 6 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 14

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURE NA) Episode 14

****Phateemah Taheer****

In life you want things to happen so badly,like in the movies,but when they actually do happen,they leave you in an awkward state...That is exactly what i am feeling right here,right now,standing right outside Adnan's car not sure if to enter or not....."Yaya what are you waiting for,kowa fah ya tafi,lets go mana".....Mandy said again and i opened the back door....."adjust let me sit with you girls".....i said not sure if that was the rational thing to do or say......"How can you sit with us here when the front sit is completely empty?".....Mandy said raising a brow and giving me a wink...

I closed the back door and opened the front door.I just couldnt get myself to get into the car....."Ayooshie c'mon enter lets go dan Allah its getting really late"....Adnan said giving me that charming smile that makes every nerve in my body stop functioning.I finally summorned the courage and got into the car without looking at him at all...

The road ride was a bit slow because the event centre is located in a government restricted area(GRA) and thus alot of bump were constructed for security reasons.I felt like i was sinking into the seat especially when the romantic songs started filling the air with words like....."Forever seems like a long time but nothing seems like a long time when i am with you,i feel like i am walking on water since the day that i asked your father to let go of his daughter,so give me your blessings sir i ll give her all that i have got,doesnt look like much but it sure feels like a lot,let her.....take my heart and take my hand,take my heart and take my hand,take my heart and take my hand again and again right where we stand".....those words went straight to my heart like they were coming from Adnan's.

I could feel his gaze on me when the female vocals came on....."i never really know what love is,but whatever it is i feel it in your kiss.....you are acting like somebody planned it all i feel right where i belong and this all weak,my heart is strong,so give me your love i ll give all i have got,no we dont have much but it sure feels like alot,so take my heart and take my hand"......

I was definitely not comfortable with his stare....."Yaya,why are your eyes off the road".....Zainab,Adnan's younger sister said......"are they?".....Adnan asked feeling a litte embarrased and i looked down at my laps  only to notice i was sitted in a tilted way.I tried hard to get the courage to move to the middle of the seat and sit comfortably but i just couldnt.Car seats sometimes have this effect  of making funny embarrasing noises when you adjust on them so i just maintaned my calm.

We got to the Venue after about 30 minutes drive.Mandy who was sitting right behind me opened the door and Zainab who was sitted right behind Adnan also opened the door on her side and they all got down.I tried hard to open my door but for some reasons it got stuck...I whined down the glass to tell Mandy to help me out but they were all already too far from me heading towards the entrance of the wedding hall....."Oh no"....i said and sighed and just about then Adnan opened the door for me and for some reasons i couldnt take my eyes off him....."Get down mana Ayooshie,why are looking at me kamar zan sace ki".....Adnan said jokingly with full grid smile....."Thank you"...... i said as i got out of the car.

"So how have you been?".....Adnan asked as we walked towards the entrance......"Fine"......I replied focused on where i am going to....

I kept waiting for him to say something else,but he kept mute har muka kai bakin hall en.I sighted my sisters and Adnan's sisters sitted at a table and decided to join them...."Why are you quiet?".....Zainab asked me...."Wallahi ba komai"....i said with a smile...."aa kedai,or it is because only our parents are familiar with each other and we are not?".....Zainab said smiling again....."Aah wallahi,kawai dai i am usually reserved dama".....i said smiling back...."yea i guess.Anyways ya kamata muma mu zama friends just like our parents zumunci nada dadi"....Zainab said sounding very friendly......"Yea you are very right".....i said filled with smiles and we both exchanged phone numbers and gisted for minutes about the schools we attended the hell we are facing as corpers,yes she is also a corper,she is also 21years old but she studied political science contrary to my microbiology.We flow like we have known each other for like ever.We stopped talking when it was time to dance and my shyness just couldnt let me get off my seat especially when i noticed Adnan sitting adjacent to me and staring at me.I pretended not to feel his gaze and kept playing with my phone's screen.

It was 10pm and time to go home.We stepped out of the hall along with so many other guests who were all leaving at about the same time.I kept opening my wide eyes to search for Adnan but he seems nowhere to be found.I wish i could stay till i got a voluntary explaination from him as to why he didnt call me,but why would i ask him,its not as if he is my boyfriend or something,and oh i love my class,he is something i just cant stop making up in my head but screw crush i love myself respect.The day ended not how i expected it to.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

1 comment:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages