We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 3 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 13

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURE) Episode 13

   ***Phateemah Taheer***

Just like yesterday,I am also having a difficult time today deciding on what to wear.The only difference is yesterday the Zeal,the motivation and desire to get ready was there,today its totally absent.

I opened my wardrobe and stood there looking at my hanged clothes,not sure what would suit me and my mood,my angry mood.The funniest thing is i have no idea why i am angry,but it has to do with my expectations and disappointment of yesterday....."still haven't decided?".....Mandy said entering my room fully dressed....."Yea,still haven't decided fah"....i said still looking at my clothes....."Since when did deciding on what to wear become so hard for you?"...Mandy said sitting on my bedside drawer....."Since i lost the interest in going to the wedding".....i said speaking from my heart.

"But why?".....Mandy asked....."Why what?"....i asked pretending not to know what she meant......"Anyways,Umma tace muna sallar magrib zamu tafi".....Mandy said and left..."What do i wear?".....i said to myself pulling my hair from front backwards,clear sign of confusion and stress.

I finally decided to wear a dark grey silky fitted gown with shiny spears all over with a dark grey silky head rap to match.I wore stud earrings and choker for a necklace.I applied nude makebup and all thanks to my eight weeks Make-up school lessons,i look wow.I finally decided to wear my vintage heels,my channel chain hand bag and i was set to go.I have no desire to be better than anyone today or impress anyone,not even Adnan who i currently care less about.I want to feel good about myself and that is all that matters to me.

"Let's go".....i said immediately i got to the parlor and headed out without stopping to look at anyone....."Whats with the attitude?".....Mandy asked stepping out of the house...."Nothing,yau ba kowa zan kula bah,you are fortunate mah i am talking to you".....i said to her jokingly....."You know i hate complementing you to prevent your head from getting any bigger than it is,amma ba karya kinyi kyau yau".....Mandy said looking at me from head to toe and stepping into the car before i could reply....."Nasani ae"....i said as i watched Umma get into the car and started it waiting for me to enter.

We got to the house after about 30 minutes drive,and i must admit the house is superb from the exterior,i wonder what the interior will look like...."Aren't you getting out of the car?"....Mandy asked peeping into the car through the window....."Sannun ku da zuwa".....Adnan's mum said before we entered the main house and we all greeted her in Unison...."Yauwa Uwar Amarya,sannu da taro"...Umma said...."I have been waiting for you,its almost 8pm,the dinner is about to start,everyone has left,just a few people left,your passes are here,mu tafi Venue en right away koh?"....Adnan's mum said looking restless.

"Do you have space in your car for three of my other friends,the drivers have gone to drop other people and i don't they are coming back till after the dinner and i don't want to leave them here and join you in your car kinsan mutane sai suji ba dadi and babu mai kaisu".....Adnan's mum said looking worried and confused..

An empty car immediately drove into the large compound there and then,i kept squeezing my eyes to see who the saver of the day could be....."Yauwa Adnan is back,his younger sisters are inside getting the sourvenirs in order,an yau ya wahala i dont want to have to make him go through the trouble of going and coming back for them".....Adnan's mum said looking confused yet again....."Why not mu manya mu tafi in my car,let the Kids go in and wait for the remaining girls then Adnan will drop them all of together".....Umma said and my heart kept beating 20 beats per second....."Yauwa,nice idea".....Adnan's mum said smiling......"Sallam alaikum,Ina yini".....Adnan said squating before Umma....."Lafiya qalau Adnan".....umma replied looking at him and smiling so hard....."Alright,we will be on our way,sai kun taho".....Adnan's mum said and they all got into Umma's car and left leaving us standing there......"Maryam ku fito mu tafi".....Adnan said to someone on the phone and went back to sit in the Car....."Didnt he see me?Why did he even atleast say hi to me?Why do i even care".....i said to myself and watched as his sister got out of the house and headed for the car while i stood there lost in my thoughts.

"Yaya let's go mana"....mandy called out to me from inside the car where they were all seated....I headed towards the car only to see the back seat filled up with my two sisters and Adnan's two sisters and the front seat empty....."Shigo mana Ayooshie,let's go"....Adnan said and gave me a wink and super cute smile revealing his perfectly white set of teeth and my heart immediately skipped a beat.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

1 comment:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages