We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 1 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 11

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 11
    ***Phateemah Taheer***
I have always had this habit of being the first to take my bath and the last to get dressed.As usual i took my bath before everyone else but i seem to be having difficulty choosing what to wear.

"Why are you looking at your clothes like that?and have you lined up so many clothes on the bed?".....Mandy said strolling into my room....."Why are you standing in your towel with your both hands on your waist?".....Mandy asked again to irritate me......."What do you want?".....i looked at Mandy with annoyed eyes....."Nothing"....Mandy replied......"then why are you standing there asking me one million questions?".....i asked Mandy looking upset....."I only asked two questions".....Mandy said....."Three,you asked three questions.What do you want?".....i asked mandy again......"Do you have yellow mayafi?".....Mandy asked...."Yes,but i may be wearing it".....i replied.

"Why do you need Yellow Mayafi when you a wearing a red lace".....i asked looking at her from head to toe"...."Fashion sis,you dont expect me to wear Red veil on Red lace, do you?,gaskiya fashion sense dinki is Lagging behind.Ya kamata kiyi upgrading self dinki".....Mandy said sounding like her Usual Sarcastic self......"I know idiot,what i mean is why would you wear clothes you know you don't have veil to match with".....I said rolling my eyes in annoyance....."My 4k yellow veil is a bit too cheap for my 35k lace don't you think?".....Mandy said raising a brow......."Well i may be using my yellow veil".....i said still staring at my lined up clothes on the bed......"ok,how about Green?".....Mandy asked looking pitiful now....."I may be using the green too".....i said unsure....."do you intend to use two veils on the same day?"....Mandy asked pissed off......

"I kind of can't decide what to wear ne".....i said looking pitiful......."Why is this wedding so important?You have been so eager,tun jiya?You hardly even know Alhaji Mudassir's children".....Mandy said looking at me suspiciously....."Go away,if i end up not using either of the green or yellow,i will give it to you".....i said and pushed her out...."Kodai A.P zaki hada".....Mandy screamed before i slammed the door at her face.

I feel like a mess and its all because of Adnan.Why do i feel this way?May be i just feel sorry for smashing his iphone's screen.What other reason would i have for being so stressed up about him?

"I think i should wear this aqua green cord lace and red mayafi and give mandy the yellow".....i said to myself and finally started getting ready....?...."I have to slay today,i just have to.Indo must Slay today"....i said to myself and smiled.

"Aisha zamu tafi fah mu barki"....Umma said shouting from the staircase....."Almost done"....i said wearing a red earring.I picked up my red chain hand bag and took a last quick glance at the mirror before heading out.

Umma and everyone were at the drive way when i appeared....."Kinyi kyau".....Siyama said to me...."Nasani ai"....i said smiling at her and making loud noise with my heels....."Ba lefi,you try kadan".....Mandy said...."Na you sabi,take the yellow mayafi you asked for"....i said handing Mandy the veil....."Ae na dauka you wont give me har na dauko nawa".....Mandy said removing her veil and using the one i handed to her."Lets go,its almost 5pm and 4pm ne a IV,Aisha ke kika bata mana lokaci"....Umma said...."African time ai Umma,kuma fah the event centre is not far,Lodge road ne fah".....I said and entered the car....."Lets go"....i said pressing the horn and starting the car.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages