We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 2 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 12

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURE NA) Episode 12

    ****Phateemah Taheer****

Not long after we got to the event centre,the bridal shower came to an end,though i must confess everything was on point,the buffet,the decoration,the music,the food,the sourvenirs,every single thing was just so on point.

Ever had that feeling before going to a wedding where you feel like you will be the best dressed guess,like every one will look at you immediately you arrive at the Venue,like the whole world would stop moving when you set foot at the venue and your foot steps and body language will rhyme with the music???Yea that was how i was feeling before reaching the venue,but on getting to the venue my expectations changed.I felt like i was among the least of people to be looked at because just like everything else,even the girls at the event are so on point."Allah yayi mata a duniya".....i said...."Eh mana,you thought you will be the centre of attention koh?...don't worry i thought so too"....Mandy said and muka kwashe da dariya,koh ince yaqe....."Shiyasa fah its wrong for girls to invite their bfs to this kind of event,wallahi he will hango wata sharp sharp"......Mandy said....."gaskiya kam,its been long i went to any wedding".....i said a little bit sad......"If you plan on hada A.P better cancel because when he comes he will hango wata".....Mandy said and for real hankalina ya tashi.

"How will Adnan even notice me in this crowd of more than a hundred fine,pretty,endowed and well dressed girls".....i said silently to myself....."did you say something?".....Mandy asked......"Nop,not at all".....i replied....."Aisha ku taso mu tafi,its almost magrib".....Umma said before Mandy could open her mouth to say more words to frustrate me.

We all got up and made our way to the car when Umma stopped to talk to someone...."Don't tell me you are going already,haba mana".....the woman said to Umma...."Wallahi,its almost Magrib ae,Aisha ku gaisa with the bride's mother".....Umma said and my heart skipped a beat...."Adnan's mum".....i said whispering...."What?".....Mandy asked....."Ina yini?".....i said shyly kamar wata sabuwar amarya...."Lafiya Aisha,Allah sarki Aisha,i know you wont recognise me dama because the last time we met was lokacin tragedy en bikin ki a year ago,Allah ya jikan shi".....She said tapping me on my shoulder and hugging me...."Ameen nagode".....i said with a tiny voice....."Amma dai you can't go yanzu gaskiya,atleast anjuma kadan then you will go"......Adnan's mum said....."I wish we could stay,amma we have to go and cook for Alhaji,kar a mun kishiya".....Umma said and they both laughed and clapped....."Its ok,amma you will attend the Wedding Dinner gobe?"....Adnan's mum asked......"In shaa Allah".....Umma said...."Ok tohm,gate pass din is at home kuma wallahi,i will send Adnan with it later tonight".....She said and again my heart skipped a beat...."Adnan will come to our house tonight?".....i said to my self and smiled like a clown....My mum and Adnan's mum exchanged pleasantries and said goodbye......"Aisha see you tomorrow koh".....Adnan's mum said to me and i nodded,not sure what the right thing would be for me to say.

Through out the drive home i just couldnt focus on the road,i couldnt get the thought of Adnan visiting off my head har muka kai gida.

I just couldn't take my clothes off because i want Adnan to see me in this dress...."Where could he possibly be,its almost 10pm"....i said to myself as i looked into the mirror close to me to see my make up barely alive because nayi alwala nayi Sallah....."Arent you changing ne?".....Mandy said strolling into the parlor with her nightie and ice cream....."I am not tired of wearing the clothes"...i said not looking at her direction....."Ok oh,better go and sort out what you want to wear tomorrow for the dinner,because i am up-ing my game,i have to look the best tomorrow".....Mandy said dancing while holding the bowl of ice cream.....

"We dont even have gate pass yet,who knows may be we won't go mah".....i said hoping she will leak something about the gate pass issue to me....."Calm down sis,Hajiya called Umma,she said she couldnt send her son because he has lots of errands to run,so we will stop by at their house tomorrow for the gate pass before going to the venue"....Mandy said and i stood up and left the parlor without saying a word.

I sat on my bed and thought about my predicament...."I turn guys away,i do yanga for guys and yau Aisha ni ake yi mah yanga.".....i said to myself.I wonder what went wrong and why Adnan hasnt called.Its been a week,and today i went to the wedding with the hope of seeing me,or atleast getting him to notice me,but to no avail.Could it be because i smashed his iphone?...."Aisha what is wrong with,who is this guy and what is so special about him har mah i am bothered about him?Abeg,the person i loved most died and left me,why should care about wani Adnan?"......I said to myself,changed and put on my laptop to watch the episode of "Twist of fate" which i downloaded earlier.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

1 comment:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages