We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 9 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 16

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 16
 
         ***Phateemah Taheer***
Adnan kept pressing his phone and talking,some how i felt his gaze on my me,but the moment i lift up my eyes to actually look at him,i see him pressing his phone....."Ayooshie sounds a bit more funny".....Adnan said laughing a little....."So my name is funny?".....i said not finding it funny with my facial expression displaying that i really wasnt finding it funny....."Not you name.You Ayooshie isnt you name ae".....Adnan said trying to be smart....."Yea right my name is Aisha".....i said....."So how is your phone?Repaired yet?"......i asked sounding apologetic....."Yea,its been over two weeks ai,cant survive that long without my phone".....Adnan said......

"Good for you.I am so sorry once again.Anyways Umma said i should bring you this and i have,so bye i guess".....i said dropping the tray on the flower pouch close to his foot which was out of the car while his remaining body was inside the car.....

"why not stay a little lets chat".....Adnan said looking straight at me and dropping his phone on the other seat....."Chat about what?".....i asked looking so serious now......."Anything.About you".....Adnan said throwing that killing smile that displays his dimples......"bye".....I said and left with a smile....I was almost half way into the house when i noticed Adnan staring at me in wonder and may be in shock too.

"Sallamualaikum".....i said while entering the parlor....."Waalaikisallam".....Umma and Adnan's mum both replied while standing....."Tohm see you some other time i should go yanxu yamma nayi".....Adnan's mum said....."Thanks alot i will visit very soon".....Umma said and they headed out still chatting...I sat in the parlor to watch Silver Lining on Zee world since it was 5pm already....

Umma came back in about 15minutes later...."Kai kai Hajiya kenan,our chats never end".....Umma said with full fleshed smile and sat down.Till the end of that Episode of silver lining i had no idea where i was...I zoomed off thinking about Adnan and how very handsome he looked today.His white Caftan looked so expensive irin shegun gezners din nan,the embroidery was a sight to behold....and yea his black Dara(Cap) omg....He just looked breath-taking from head to toe.

I just can't stop wondering why i ditched talking about me with him,may be its because i am a girl of class and he should know that.I like Adnan,i really do,but atleast i am still the same me,the same Jan aji kinda girl and i want to maintain that balance even with him,even though i like sosai.

I finished preparing dinner and sat down to watch yet another Episode of another series on Zee world "king of hearts" when Umma strolled into the parlor from Abba's parlor in her nightie......"Yaran gidan nan you have no other station sae zee world ne wae?".....Umma complained as usually.Which is something she does all the time before sitting down to join us and keep asking question about who is who in the movie and who is doing what or who is the hero and who is the villian....."this couple are still not back together?".....Umma asked referring to Roshni and Siddarth....."Tukuna dai but i know eventually they will".....i replied not looking at Umma....."Dama India aikin kenan love love love,India adai yi soyayya"....Umma said and i bursted out in hot laughter....."Anyways,Hajiya sent Adnan with Sourvenirs for the wedding.Kinsan we didnt collect ranar kamu and ranar dinner dare yayi and she forgot to bring them along daxu when she came,he's outside naji Musa maigadi has opened the gate.....My heart started racing again as i relunctantly stood up to go get my hijab.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages