We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 11 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 19

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 19

***Phateemah Taheer***

I have been in bed unable to sleep.I have tried all sorts of things but sleep still wouldnt come.All i can think about right now is Adnan.Adnan is one of the few people i know in this selfish world who know how to really care for somebody other than themselves....Losing Aisar is the worse thing that has ever happened to me.I tried for months to forget Aisar but i just couldnt.I met Adnan just two weeks ago and all i can think about now is him,All i can think about now is his smile,his giggle,his dimple,his jokes,his silver hakorin makkah,his ever perfect caftan,his everything.

I picked up my phone to call Adnan but it is 2.30am already....."I cant call him now,he must be asleep.But why do i feel so desperate to talk to him,so eager to hear his voice....Why did i hang up on him?".......i said to my self and threw my phone on the bed..."Oh God,why do i feel like this"......i said to myself standing up from the bed and started pacing from the window to the mirror,then i heard my phone ring....

I immediately ran to my bed to see who could be calling at this time of the night.....I turned my phone from being upside down only to see Adnan calling.....My heart skipped several beats,but i have to pick,i just have to......"Hello".....i said answering the call......"Hello Ayooshie,sorry i woke you up".....Adnan said sounding pitiful......"It's ok.".....i said pretending like i really was sleeping...."Is anything wrong?".....i asked sounding confused....."Noooo"......Adnan said not sure....."Noo?".....i asked......"Ayooshie wallahi i cant sleep.You sounded angry because of the iphone and me pitying you and i feel like i hurt you in one way or the other"......Adnan said....."i wasn't angry and i don't need your pity,or anybody elses".....i said angry by the fact that he mentioned pity....."I know.Wallahi i do,and i wish i didnt take the wrong approach.I wouldnt have given the Iphone if i had known it would hurt you.I know by calling or talking to you i am probably making you more angry than i did before.Ayooshie i am so sorry thats all i called to say.Go back to sleep and have a nice night".....Adnan said and hung up.

I kept holding my phone for about 2minutes before i finally dropped it on the bed and slammed into my pillow.....What have i done,what did i just do?I was dying to pick up my phone and call him and he called and i was rude to him.He is only trying to help,only trying to make me feel less pain and i shoved him off.No one has cared for me this way since Aisar and now i finally have that and i just threw it away....."I have to apologise to him.I really have to".....i said to myself and picked up my phone and dialed his number.....My heart kept beating in threes as the phone kept ringing and no answer.....I dialled again and my call got rejected....I dialed again and it was switched off....I know he is angry and he has every right to be....I wonder what i am going to do now.I pushed away someone who has been nothing but nice to me over stupid reasons and now he is angry...dama ance ka iya jan zaran ka,ko kuma ya tsinke.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

5 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages