We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 9 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 18

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 18
     ***Phateemah Taheer***

I stood there shocked,as shocked as Umma was and watched as Mandy took out the phone from the pack and switched it on....."Yaya Aisha who is this guy dan Allah,so guys this generous still exist?"......Mandy said busy going through the phone....."Aisha nifa i don't understand.Which Adnan gave you this?".....Umma asked looking shocked and almost speechless......"Umma Adnan din Hajiya.He brought out the sourvenirs from the boot,har na juyo zan shigo then he handed me this wai he has been wanting to give it to me dama".....I said looking shocked and surprised..

"Ni i dont understand.How can someone you are meeting for the second time after the first time you met at the wedding just come and gift you a phone worth 200,000 plus".....Umma said sounding so concerned and completely caught off guard........"This is the forth time Adnan and i are actually meeting.Umma kin manta ranar da kuke je biki he came here to bring his sister's wedding invitation and i was the only one at home.So after i collected the IV cards he gave me his phone in saka mishi Abba's number,but mistakenly it slipped from my hand and the screen smashed in right there.I paniced because i know na bata mishi waya,but he stood there laughing.i offered to get it fixed and pay but yaqi and rather insisted in bashi phone number ena,and na bashi because it was the least i could then,then the second time we met was at the dinner,sai kuma yau sau biyu,earlier daxu da rana and kuma yanxu".......i said fast and breathless and Umma just kept looking at me with stern eyes......

"I still don't understand why he will give you an iphone 6 plus just like  that"......Umma said....."Nima dai i dont understand".....i said....."Who cares why he gave her,the fact is he gave her,ni dama ranar dinner i noticed the way he was staring at you,his mind wasnt focused on the road kwata kwata har sister dinshi talked to him and asked why he wasnt focused...ashe akwai wata a kasa".....Mandy said and Umma smiled and looked at me and made her usually "Hmmm"...sound when she is suspicious of something......"Anyways,ni if you dont want the phone i will gladly take it,dama almost all the girls in my class iphone suke using,and thank God mun gama level 2 yanxu level 3 zamu shiga,so its as if my luck is shining and i ll resume school with a new phone"......Mandy said being completely serious....."Good night girls".....Umma said smiling and left us there,me still standing in shock and Mandy in admiration of my new phone...."Mallama give me i am feeling sleepy".....i said to Mandy snatching the phone from her and picking up the pack containing the charger and earpiece and went straight to my room.

I got to my room still relunctant to look at the phone.All i can think about is why Adnan gave me this,why would he give me this after i smashed his phone's screen...I dropped the phone on the bed and picked up my phone to check the time only to see 3missed calls from an unknown number and decided to call back....."Hello".....i said and waited for the person to respond....."Ayooshie,i thought you'd be asleep by now mah"......Adnan said....."Oh,its you"....i said not too surprised...."Yes who else calls you Ayooshie?".....Adnan asked full of jokes....."yea no one.Can i ask you a question?"......i said sounding a bit off......"No need.I know what you want to ask me why i gave you the phone right?".....Adnan said so calmly....."yes".....i said......"well after the incident at your house that day,i took my phone for repair and the repairer said it will take about 10days to repair it because phone din isnt much a gari so babu  scrap and baa fara bringing spare parts of the phone into the country bah,so it will take a while for him to get it.I went back home after meeting with the repairer and i was super bored through out the night because i wasnt used to being away from my phone,the feeling got worse the next day,so i decided to buy a new one kawai on the third day ,and i did.Immediately i bought the phone my repairer called me to tell me my phone had been repaired,and there was no way i could return the new one i bought,so i decided to give the new one  to you".....Adnan said and said nothing else after that.....

"why did you choose to give it to me and not to your sisters or someone important to you?".....i demanded to know because i was still confused......"Ayooshie,i know we recently met,and i know this shouldnt be coming from me now,but from the moment i met you,i have not been able to get your thoughts off my mind.And me giving you an iphone 6 plus isnt because of how i feel about you.".....Adnan said sounding so sweet and sincere....."then why did you give it to me?".....i asked softly....."Ayooshie,after i came that first day that we met,i told my mum i met you and i showed her how  much i like you after meeting you just for the first time and she told me everything about you,and the tragedy that befell you on your wedding day.For some reasons i just started feeling drawn towards you.There and then i made a promise to myself to please you in whatever way i can.i know i cant change what happened to you or erase the memory of it,but i will do all i can to atleast make it hurt a little less".....Adnan said and i felt tears filling up my eyes....."Thank you so much.i really appreciate your concern,but i can't take this gift,i just can't".....i said with tears in my eyes....."But why?".....Adnan asked....."I have no reason,just that this is too much of a gift for me to accept.I will send our driver to return it to you gobe.thanks once again".....i said and hung up.

All my life,i have never met a person half as close to Aisar as Adnan.He jokes like him,talks like him,and most importantly he has humility and love of humanity like Aisar.As much as i like Adnan i can't let this go any further.I can't be with someone who will always remind me of my Aisar.I am trying so hard to forget Aisar,not because its been long enough or because people say i have to,but because My Aisar would want me to....Adnan probably doesnt even have real feelings for me,just pity.And i dont want to be with a person who pities my predicament and reminds me of Aisar so much,thats ga duka ga zagi.I wish it could work because i really do like Adnan alot more than i can explain,but this can't happen.We can't happen.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

1 comment:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages