We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 25 November 2016

MY WEDDING MYTRAGEDY Episode 34

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 34

    ***Phateemah Taheer***

My legs could hardly hold me..I walked lifelessly into the main parlor with prayer in my heart,Allah ubangiji kasa Aisar ne,God please let it be my Aisar,even if it is his Ghost.

"Where is he?"....Abba said immediately we got to the parlor....."He is outside by the door".....Siyama said pointing to the door...."Let me bring him in".....Adnan's father said and headed straight to the door and came back in in no time,with Aisar.

"Sallamualaikum".....the guy said and i swear i can recognise Aisar's voice from anywhere....."My Aisar"....i said in tears and my legs just couldnt move,as much as i wanted to jump into his arm my legs just couldnt move..

"There must be a misunderstanding somewhere...This is Muhammad,Zainab's husband to be...He is my adopted son".....Adnan's dad said with a smile....."No,Alhaji...this is Aisar...Aisha former groom who died on the day of their wedding".....My dad said in shock and confusion.....

"My flight was resheduled so we landed sooner than expected...I went home and Shaheeda gave me this address and told me you are all here....What is going here?".....the guy asked in confusion.....

"There's a misunderstanding someone...His name is Muhammad and not Aisar".....Adnan's dad said with emphasis....."You said you adopted Muhammad as your son right?".....My dad asked....."yes....i didnt adopt him per say..he is more than an adopted son to me..he is a son to me...Muhammad's story is a very touching one,but before i say any further please lets take a seat".....Adnan's dad said and we all sat down,even though i couldnt take my eyes off of him...

"Alhaji Mukhtar in baka manta bah,i once told you i plan to build a University because it hurts me to know that we have people with the wealth and resources to build private Universities to enhance the northern sector but wont do so..We have just 3 to 4 private Universities in the north so i decided to add one more to that number....and a University requires a very large area of land.And a land that big cannot be bought within Kano city because the government has claimed most of such lands....so i decided to go to the outskirt of Kano to see the lands my Contractors thought would be a good site...there i met a Man in a village very close to the site who narrated the story of a young man in his mid 20s who washed up shore with no memory of who was or where he was from...out of pity i offered to bring him with me back to the city to take him for proper medical examination...the doctor said he has amnesia and can only remember his past if something that happened to him before,something he holds dear to his heart happens again which will trigger and unlock his old memories....after he was discharged i felt it would been unfair to abandon him,so i took him home to live with my family....after a month my wife and i decided to name him Muhammad since he couldnt remember his name.....My family and i got so attached to him within a short period and i noticed how close he was with my children especially Zainab,which was why i decided to get them married..i noticed he had this skill in drugs recognition and prescription....so with my connections i got a friend to get a Degree cert in Pharmacy for him and decided to send him to Canada for Masters in Pharmacology amd he excelled as expected".....Adnan's dad said and i was more than sure this is my Aisar....no doubt about...

"Aisar studied Pharmacy in the University...could this be a co-incidence?".....My mum said very confused...."Wait...where exactly did you say you found him and when?".....my dad asked and my heart skipped a beat in anticipation of his reply......."in a village close to the by pass".....Adnan's dad said....."Wait....i think you are right.....Kano-Katsina road,the by pass at the junction on the 5th of August,which if my memory serves me right is 4days after the tragedy at Aisha's wedding"......Adnan's dad said....."Innalillahi wainna illahi raji'un"......Everyone said in unison and i just couldnt control my tears...i couldnt utter a word....My Aisar doesnt remember me....My Aisar isnt dead....My Aisar is back.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

4 comments:

  1. Yaaay Mashaa Allah i'm soo happy aisar is back im sure things will unravel. This adnan though... Well done Fatima!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YyyyyaaaaaahπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’žπŸ’ž! One love😍❤❤❤....Masha Allah, our aisar is back, clearly I can see everything happens for a reason...Adnan yaje taji da munafurcinsa! Aisar welcome backπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚*tears of joy*... More grease to your elbow phateemah tahir😊 a job well done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dream come true πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages