We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 18 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 24

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 24

  ***Phateemah Taheer***

My boss lady foot steps came to a hault immediately i noticed the plate number...."Isnt this Adnan's car?what is he doing here?".....i said to myself and turned immediately to leave because he is probably here to see Mandy and it would just hurt me again seeing them together......"Aisha".....a female voice called to me and i turned to see who it is...."Zee".....i said surprisingly happy after seeing Zainab standing right by the car....."What are doing here?".....i asked curiously...."Wallahi i came to drop Shaheeda off,school resumed today"....Zainab said with a little smile....."That makes the two of us.Nima i came to drop Mandy off"......I said also with a fake smile....."Are you going to work from here?".....Zainab asked......"No,i am not going today,i am on sick leave since last week.Havent been myself lately...how about you?"......I asked her....closing my eyes a little obviously affected by the bright sunlight....."Me neither..i am not going today..I dont even know what to do today.Kowa ya tafi School Umma ta tafi aiki,Abba isnt in town,yaya Adnan is away ,so i am just bored and alone"......Zainab said in a ranting mannner and we both laughed....."Let's go to Our house...Siyama has this mean DVD collection,may be you will find one that interests you"......i offered being nice....."Great idea.Lead the way i am right behind you"......Zainab said and entered her car immediately,making way for me to reverse back.

Driving from Gwarzo road to Nasarrawa isnt as easy as it might seem...We got to our house after about 30minutes drive,thanks to No traffic Jam on the way.

Zainab and I entered the parlor and met Siyama watching "boys over flowers",my favourite korean movie....."Sallamualaikum"....Zainab and i both said in Unison....."Waalaikumusallam".....Siyama replied and rushed towards Zainab and hugged her......"Yaya Zee i have been wanting to call you,the cake at your birthday has this mean recipe,i just couldnt get enough of it".....Siyama said super excited....."Koh,and i baked it myself".....Zainab said with a broad smile....."Da gaske?".....Siyama Asked....."Yes...so nice to know my 4 weeks of baking classes werent in vain".....Zainab said....."Trust me it wasnt".....Siyama said with a wink and we laughed...."Siyama i have not had breakfast and its almost 1pm,dan Allah cook Indomie for us".....i said slamming into the Sofa....."yaya Zee zaki ci,i prepare out of this world Indomie me saka mutun santi"......Siyama said and they both laughed......"I will eat it kodan inyi rating dinki,balle mah i am hingry"....Zainab said and we laughed......

Siyama dashed off into the kitchen and i close my eyes for a bit...."Aisha,whats wrong ne wai,you have been seeming sick tun Saturday da kuka zo birthyday dina".....Zainab asked sounding both curious and concerned......"Bakomai,me kika gani?".....i asked with a smile....."I know its not not bakomai and i bet you i know what is wrong with you".....Zainab said and i felt relieved she knows....."You do.Thank God because a problem shared is a problem half solved".....i said feeling excited  that she knows....."ofcourse mana,i always look this worried when i am having guy problems".....Zainab said and we both laughed....."So who is the lucky Champ thats making you cranky?".....Zainab said and i felt a litte disappointed that she doesnt know the whole truth,that she doesnt know its her brother Adnan......

"I am totally glass half full,i just acknowledge that the other half of the glass is a desolate void of disappointment,misery and regrets"......i said not sure if she understood me or will understand me......"You are not getting away with the nutshell version"......Zainab said and we both laughed......"My life sucks,everything is not going the way i want it to,lets share our burden,who knows we may come up with a solution"......Zainab said with a little grim...."Your life sucks???seriously???...Woow.Thats my favourite phrase".....i said and we all laughed again..

"Aisha in life,we always have to aknowledge and keep the fact that nothing in this life is ours,and whatever missed us wasnt meant for us because what is meant for us will always be ours whether we like it or not".....Zainab said so wisely...."You are very right wallah".....i replied honestly...."I am getting married to Muhammad,not because i love him,not because i want to,but because i have to".....Zainab said and i saw the pain in her eyes as she spoke......"You don't love him?then why are you marrying him?".....i asked curiously......"I am marrying him because of my dad amma har ga Allah bana son shi.".....Zainab said painfully......."I just dont understand why you would marry someone you dont love"......i said again really confused......."All my life i have never loved anyone the way i love Aiman,and har gobe ina son sa"......Zainab said sounding vague....."So why arent you marrying him,why are you marrying someone else....."His father and my father are friends,but long before we met he had this girlfriend Shayma and their both parents knew about it and there was agreement between their parents and then Aiman and i were just friends.The girl was schooling in the U.S and along the line she started succumbing to the influence of her friends and environment,so Aiman had to end it with her,but she made him promise he wouldnt tell her parents why they broke up,kawai they will tell their parents they broke up when its the right time but wouldnt tell them why they did...Two months after Aiman broke up with Shayma he confessed to me how he felt about and me and a little afterwards i realised i had the same feelings for him...Aiman and i were together for 2 years but everything changed when Shayma rounded up her studies and came back to Nigeria.Their parents insisted they get married and Aiman couldnt do anything about it,he tried to tell him parents the truth and his parents said Ai kowa na lefi kuma yana neman gafara Allah ya yafe mishi,so it wasnt his place to judge her for wrong ways and deeds,Abba started talking about how Aiman and I ...and insisted  Aiman should make it formal,but there was no way he could tunda his parents have already given their words to Shayma's parents....so i told Aiman it was ok,he should obey his parents haka Allah yaso and we should remain bestfriends as we used to be"......Zainab said almost crying....."God thats really terrible"......i said with a pitiful face......"So after Aiman,i was scared to even give anyone a chance because i was scared of being in the same situation again,then Abba noticed how close Muhammad and i were getting and decided kawai tunda Muhammad is like a son to him,why not we should get married since we get along...but Abba failed to understand getting along with someone is different from loving that person....Muhammad and i get along because he is nice,generous,peaceful,so down to earth,he is the most ambitious guy i have ever met and he is handsome too,very very,but the feelings are just not there.."......Zainab said again sadly.....

"Ayyah wallahi i understand and i feel your pain.Love sucks kam...and you have been strong gaskiya"......I said being sincere......."Trust me not as strong as you".....Zainab said and i looked at her immediately....."I know what you went through Aisha,and i am not sure i would have survived it if it were me"......Zainab said with pity in her eyes......"It wasnt easy wallahi...There's no day that comes and goes that i dont think about Aisar,wallahi babu.I think about him all the time,every second.I miss him every second.but missing him has now become a part of me and i cant pine over something i cant change forever,moving on is the best thing i can do for myself right now...Its been a year...."......I said with mixed feelings......."Gaskiya kam,you have to move on....So who's the new hottie thats driving you insane?"......Zainab asked jokingly......"Our story is weird ,Its random and contradicting"......i said beating about the bush....."You say that with so much Enthusiasm....come on shoot i am all ears".....Zainab said and we both laughed.....

I kept quiet for a little while,not sure what to say..Its Zainab,and its her brother.What do i do?What do i say?

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages