We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 24 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 31

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 31

    ***Phateemah Taheer***

This is the second time in my life i am experiencing this day,the day of kawo lefe....With Aisar i felt eager to get married,i felt enthusiastic,i felt excited,i was confident,i was sure,because i loved him one hundred percent and he loved me one and one percent....with Adnan it feel a like a mixture of both happy and sad moments because every moment with him reminds me of Aisar,euphoria and excitement,i am just not having the best time today because is like a de javu for me...I miss Aisar in every beat of my heart,but the fact remains he is gone and Adnan is my present and my future,and the real thing begins today.

I had to leave home today as tradition will have it because i can't be around when my lefe is  brought to my parents house..

As ironic as it may sound,i have earlier on this morning decided to spend the day with Zainab, at my in-laws house,the in laws i am suppose to be hiding from.....It has been an uneventful day for Zee and i...Its 3days to our weddings and we both had issues to worry about,especially Zee....

"Hello".....Zee said as soon as she answered the call that came in....."Haba??........ok tohm Allah ya kaimu,Allah ya kawo ka lafiya"......Zee said and hung up......"Who was that?"......i asked curiously......"Muhammad,....his flight has been delayed due to bad weather,he won't be back till tomorrow night"......Zee said carefree......"Well,its a good thing we all decided it was best we had the Dinner party ranar daurin aure da dare after kai amare"......I said even though i knew Zee isnt bother if there's no dinner at all.......

"Does that really happen?Dinner after daurin aure,after mah ankai amare?".....Zee said squeezing her face....."We should be unique,and it would be nice to have dinner after daurin aure,because yanxu the M.Cs make the bride and groom do things like hugging and slow dancing where the groom has to place a hand on the bride's waist and kinga all these are suppose to be for after marriage,so its better after daurin aure and kai amarya,then Ango da Amarya will get dressed and go for dinner on their own,from their matrimonial home"......I said super excited......"Wayyo Allah,and it sounds like fun wallahi,i wish all this will happen between me and someone i love wallahi....I wish Aiman will be my groom".....Zee said with Sad eyes....."Zee pray Allah yasa hakan ne mafi alkhairi,from the way you told me about Muhammad i am sure he is a nice guy and will make you very happy and zabin iyaye is always the best"......i said and Zee smiled and right about then,my phone rang...

"Hello mijin Ayooshie".....i said with a smile....."Naam matar...yan kai lefe have long gone,its 7pm fah i am not far from your house....are you home yet?".....Adnan asked...."No wallahi i am with Zee,we left your house tun 6pm,we are at her friend's place and bama ta nan,we will be on our way".......I said and hung up....."Zee lets go,this your friend isnt coming back anytime soon and Adnan is waiting for me at home"....i said standing up....."Aisha the invitation cards fah,we have to go to the printer's shop to get them"......Zee said looking worried......"We can do that gobe,we have plenty time gobe,we will get them and dispatch them to everyone duk a goben".....i said and we entered my car and left.

We got to our house after about 15minutes and met Adnan in the drive way leaning against his car......"I am sorry,hope you have not been here for long".....i said with a smile....."No i just got here".....Adnan said....."Yaya i am going in,tell me when you are leaving so we can go home together,Aisha brought me here babu mota a hannu nah".....Zee said and ran off.....

"My lefe is inside and can you believe i have not even seen it?".....i said super excited....."Well since you have not seen the one inside,look at the one outside".....Adnan said and i was confused for a bit....."The one outside???You mean you?".....i asked stil confused....."No,not me?That one".....he said pointing to a brand new red Toyota camry 2009 tied with white ribbon from the top to the bottom and sides.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages