We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 22 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 28

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 28

   ***Phateemah Taheer***

I stared blankly at my wardrope not sure what to wear,but the real thought on my mind isnt even about what to wear,but about what Mandy meant when she said  "you too" to Adnan......I know i am probably bothering myself for no reason at all,its just me being a typical girl,its Mandy for God's sake.

"Having wardrope crisis"....Mandy said strolling into my room....."i am totally on a fritz,have no idea what to wear".....i replied....."Wear Abaya,yaya Adnan loves Abayas especially black ones"......Mandy said and i looked her immediately....."He does?".....i asked suspiciously......"Sosai mah wallah".....Mandy replied looking at my open wardrope......"Ok then"......i said and reached for an Abaya and put it on....."Black Abaya and red lipstick will be nice ae koh?or should i rub pink?".....i asked Mandy with a satisfaction of how the Abaya looks on me......"How about nude?".....Mandy suggested......"Why nude,its night fah,and nude color is a little too dull for night"......i said suggestively......."Yaya Adnan baya son make up.wallahi he hates it.So nude or nothing"......Mandy said and i looked at her with a negative eye......"ok,if you say so,no make up then......Hand me those heels"....i said to Mandy pointing to a pair on the shoe rack close to her....."He loves loafers,wear loafers instead or flats".....Mandy said and handed me a black pair of loafers......"How did you know all these wae?"......i asked looking confused...."Know all what?"......Mandy asked being Naive....."How did you know what he likes and what he hates......i asked....."He told me mana"......Mandy said sounding care free......"When did he tell you all these?"......i asked suspiciously......"He calls me everyday,and we chat on Whatsapp, sometimes Skype".......Mandy said sincerely........"What did you mean dazu when you said 'you too' to Adnan"......i asked curiously......"oh that?he said see you soon and i replied you too...why are you asking".....Mandy said being clueless...."Nothing ,i just asked"......i said and we both walked to the parlor....

"Yaya Aisha you left your phone here,yaya Adnan has been calling,i picked and he said he's in the drive way"......siyama said....."Ok,let me go"......i said and stepped out while Mandy sat down picked up the remote and started changing the Channels.

"Sallamualaika".....i said as i approached Adnan who was sitted in the car with the door open and pressing his phone....."Waalaikisallam"......Adnan said putting his phone in his pocket with a smile......"Why not come in".....i said....."No....here is fine,i am not staying long gaskiya kinsan i went to work yau i feel exhausted".....Adnan said with his eyes fixed on me....."Oh gaskiya".....i said shyly looking at the interlocks......"where is mutuniyata".....Adnan asked....."Mandy????....she is inside".....i said....."Allah sarki,i thought she would come out atleast to say hi to me"......Adnan said sounding disappointed......"May be she will before you leave".....i said with a smile......"So what did you do today?".....Adnan asked...."Nothing really.Went to work,came back by 2pm...uneventful day dae".....i said calmly....."Almost same with me"......Adnan said.

Adnan and i kept talking randomly about different things,nothing important in particular,even though at several intervals he kept calling me Mandy inside of Ayooshie as he usually does.....

"Do you realise you have been calling me Mandy almost all night long?".....i said a bit angry and it showed clearly on my face......"Have i?i am so sorry Ayooshienah...i didnt notice mah wallahi.Mandy is a sweet girl tana da shiga rai,but not half as sweet as you".....he said with a flatter...."Hmm naji".....i said and smiled....."Ashe kema kinada rigima".....Adnan said and i immediately remember Aisar....Aisar calls me Rigimatu and i miss that so so much,i miss him so so much..being with Adnan is making me realise just how much i miss Aisar and wish he is here.....

"Kinyi shuru".....Adnan said looking at me....."Its nothing i am fine".....i lied trying to hide my eyes filled with tears....."Call Mandy mu gaisa,i think i should go,its almost 9pm".....Adnan said and i dashed off into the parlor to call Mandy.

"Yaya Adnan,i have missed you soooooo much".....Mandy said immediately she saw Adnan...."I have missed you more,especially your wahala"......Adnan said teasing her....."Our wahala dai koh yayana".....Mandy said and they both laughed...."I got something for you"......Adnan said and stepped out of the car for the first and opned the back door and brought out a carton of something and something else in a big bucket....."Oh really...Whats this".....Mandy said holding the shopping bags....."A big size pizza and a family size bucket of ice-cream"......Adnan said smiling....."Omg,my favourite..thank you so much.so you still remember these are my favourite things?".....Mandy asked full of smiles....."How could i forget".....Adnan said and gave her a wink......"Thank you so much love".....Mandy said....."You are always welcome sweetieh".....Adnan said and watched Mandy dash off super excited into the house.

I stood there like a statue,unable to say anything...."Mandy....oh sorry,......Ayooshie,kinyi shuru".....Adnan said....."Bakomai"....i replied angrily but concealing the fact that i am angry....."i wanted to get you something but i wasnt sure what you would like".....Adnan said and for some reasons that made me even angrier,...."If you wanted to know you would have asked".....i thought......"I think you should go,dare yayi".....I said blankly...."Yeah you are right....Goodnight Ayooshienah"......Adnan said....."Yea goodnight".....i replied and headed straight inside without looking back...

I headed straight to my room to change into my nightie and then back to the parlor....."Yaya Mandy your phone is ringing".....Siyama said...."Whoever is calling can wait till i finish my Pizza and Ice-cream".....Mandy said seeming so engulfed in every slice of pizza she could lay her hands on...."Its yaya Adnan fah".....Siyama said and Mandy jumped up immediately....."ofcourse i am enjoying it".....is the first thing Mandy said...."Yes.....thank you so much......yea you too love".....Mandy said and hung up.

Again???Adnan left like 20minutes ago,he didnt call me,yet he called Mandy....What really is going on here...Is this another game?What would be the need to play another game with my emotions when i have already admitted my feelings for him?Doesnt he know this isnt funny anymore?Does he not know this is beginning to hurt me?

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

4 comments:

  1. Ina this is suspense is killing pls update and kill this terrible tension am pitying Aisha wlhy

    ReplyDelete
  2. haba...now dese is nonsense these Adnan am beginin to hate him

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even me too evn the mandy am already hating her

      Delete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages