We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Sunday 26 February 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 28

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 28

SEASON FIVE FINALE

❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

If anyone had told me that one day I ll be settling a dispute between Meenal and El-Abdool, i totally would have doubted it because of the closeness between them..

El-Abdool came in together with Ra'is....Meenal couldn't care any less or even look at him...."Abdool".....I said as I watched him sit...."Naam Hubby ina gajiya"....he sat before sitting down...."Lafiya qalau".....I replied with no expression on my face whatsoever.

"Abdool what is going on?".....I asked being so straight to the point......"Hubby, i am sure Meenal has told you everything there is to tell...except what really happened....Hubby you know there's a difference between how guys treat their mothers and how girls treat their mothers...Although,girls are closer to their mothers than guys,but guys respect their mothers way more than girls,because mothers and daughters eventually become like friends"......El-Abdool said.....

"ok, if you say so...but what really happened?"..... I said a bit not nice....."2days after our wedding, I told Meenal ya kamata Muje gida mu gaishe da su Mama...and she complained wae bata Jin dadi...the following day kuma she said she wasn't feeling ok in the morning har towards the evening.....in the evening I wasn't even home then,she left me a text saying she had to go saloon for hair do and henna design....she didn't come back till about 9pm....I didn't say a word about that.....the next day I went to work in the morning but before then,I told her we would go and see Mama in the evening after your bridal shower which I knew would end at 8pm....Meenal didn't come back har sae almost 11pm which was too late to see my parents".....El-Abdool said and paused.

Ra'is and I looked at eachother....."Meenal knew from the beginning my mother wasn't a fan of her...when a person loves you, you know....when a person doesn't you also know....This isn't a new thing,but Meenal knows Mama ba wani Santa take bah,not that it's her fault or anything...and for that reason alone she should have atleast tried to make time to go see them a ranar tunda we already told them we were coming twice bamu je bah and on the third day mah.....Hubby you know better than anyone how much I love Meenal ,because if I didn't i wouldn't have married her against my mother's wish".....El-Abdool said and i was finally begining to reason with him....

"One thing women don't understand is,no matter how much your husband loves you as long as you don't treat his parents with the same love and respect he expects you to treat them wallahi you will begin to lose him and there are no two ways about it".......El-Abdool said calmly.

"So nidai yanxu Abdool I ll begin by apologizing for what happened, what Meenal did...ni yanxu I feel like my wedding caused all of this...but Dan Allah let everything go"......I said, this time a bit nicer than I was before....."Why are you apologizing to him...Meenal do you believe this is all of it?all of the story?all that happened?...ask him about his girlfriend "....... Meenal said angrily.

"She doesn't have to ask me...I am getting to that part....Hubby i know Meenal told you some of it and what Nafisa told her and she didn't lie about, its the truth....my mother wants me to marry her sister's daughter Afra...someone she can control as a daughter-in-law.....but I am not willing to.....The next day after Meenal disappointed me on going to see my parents,i went home after work and mama couldn't hide her anger...and then Afra was at our house and Mama order me to meet my new wife to be.....I had to obey my mother,Afra and i had a chat and we got to realise We both have people we love..I told Afra all that happened and she came up with a plan of how we can help eachother stay with the people we love and Nafisa was a character in ploy to get Meenal to think straight....amma har ga Allah i am not in anyway marrying anyone else".....El-Abdool said with confidence.

"You are not?".....Meenal said lifting her head up from my lap...."No honey I am not".....El-Abdool said...."Abdool... Why did you make my friend suffer then in kasan ba auren wata zakayi bah".....I said in fake anger....."Hubby,as much as it hurt Meenal,so did it hurt me too....but I had to do something to make her realise if she doesn't try her best to win my mother's heart, that is exactly what will happen....My mum is a very difficult woman to handle but love,kindness and respect melts even the most stubborn heart"......Abdool said figuratively.....

"Alhmadulillah.....I knew we would get to the bottom of this after hearing from both sides".....Ra'is said all smile....."I am so sorry Honey...I didn't mean to hurt you or your mum or anyone for that matter"......Meenal said being so remorseful......"Shut up and come here"....El-Abdool said and Meenal ran to hug him..."If you play this prank on me again,I ll sue you to court".....Meenal said still hugging Abdool....."Good thing I am a Lawyer right".....Abdool said and they both laughed..

Meenal and El-Abdool stood there being all lovey-dovey and Ra'is and I just sat there looking at eachother and taking constant glances at Meenal and El-Abdool......"Ra'is and Hubby I can't thank you both enough...Allah ya saka da alkhairi".....El-Abdool said joyfully....."Ni dai i am mad at you....you didn't come to my wedding".....I said with a fake smile...."No...not possible.i was there all through...as long as Meenal taje,then definitely I was there in her heart"......El-Abdool said and we laughed....."Dr....nagode sosai fah"....El-Abdool said extending a hand to Ra'is....

I pulled Meenal aside to talk to her...."Meenal I think i have a problem of my own"....I said looking tensed...."Haba...what is it?"....Meenal asked popping out her eyes...."I think i am in love with my husband".....I said and even i cant believe I said that....."Omg Hubby...that's great...honestly I am happy for you.Hubby wallahi you couldn't have had a better husband"......Meenal said happily ...."So what do i do?"....I asked her now being clueless..... "Follow you heart bestfriend".....Meenal said and hugged me before leaving...I stood there and couldn't say a word.

Meenal and El-Abdool left soon afterwards...Ra'is went to lock the gate and a lot kept going on on my mind right where I stood....."Hubby"....Ra'is called....."Are you OK?"....He asked..."Yea...just a lot... going on...   on... my....my mind"......I said stammering...."Really?".....Ra'is said flashing his perfectly white teeth and blinking his long Eye lashes.

"I have never said,but today i ll...I have never been more grateful in my entire life..Allah SWT gave me the best gift I could ever ask for....he gave me the kindest, most lovingly,most patient and most adorable husband ever and i honestly couldn't have asked for more...lallai Allah yayi gaskiya in his holy book when he said...."Kubita Alaikum alqitalu wahuwa kurhun lakam waAAasa an takrahoo shayan wahuwa khayrun lakum waAAasa an tuhibboo shayan wahuwa Sharrun lakum wa Allahu yaAAlamu waantum la taAAlamoona".....I said looking at him so calmly with eyes filled with love ....

"And it may be that you dislike a thing which is good for you and that you like a thing which is bad for you. Allah knows but you do not know".....Ra'is translated and i smiled....."Allah knows best"....Ra'is added.

"I am so sorry for everything"....I said almost crying...."Come here"....Ra'is said opening his arms and i couldn't help but jump into his loving arms....."I love you Hubby"....Ra'is said and my heart skipped a beat....I hugged him a bit more tightly after hearing those words..."I honestly couldn't have asked for a better wife".....Ra'is said.

I didn't say a word even though i so badly wanted to....I stayed there listening to heartbeat...."Your heart is beating fast".....I said without even knowing....."That's because you have never heard it beating before....plus I am a heart guy remember.".....Ra'is said jokingly...

"Yea...my Cardiothoracic Surgeon husband"....I said jokingly....."Woow...I have heard you call me that before...its so nice to hear"....Ra'is said hugging me a big tighter..

"I have something to say"....I said and Ra'is pulled away and looked straight into my eyes, and at that moment I just couldnt look at him...."Hubby,i am a Cardiothoracic Surgeon....if there's anymore I know more of in this world,its the human heart".....Ra'is said giving me a peck on my fore-head...."You do?".....I asked shyly...."Totally"....Ra'is replied hugging me again....."I love you Ra'is".....I managed to say....."I love you more Hubby nah".....Ra'is said so lovingly.

Ra'is is a part of me I never knew existed...he is a part of me my parents gifted to me...he is a part of me I never knew,and  a part of me I can't do without....I married my God sent STRANGER and couldn't have made a better choice.

Lallai Annabi Muhammad PBUH yayi gaskiya..."Obey your parents and you can never go wrong"......

         *THE END *
This story is but a fiction.
The story will be edited
Modified and Published
Very soon ISA.

NEXT SEASON COMING SOON IN SHAA ALLAH WITH THE MOST VOTED STORY TITLE ON WA,INSTAGRAM, WATTPAD AND ON MY BLOG 
Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG,
@Phateemah_taheer or #Phateemahtaheer on Wattpad Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Ashe El Abdool isn't that bad afterall! Wat a happy end! Weldon Phaty! More grease to ur elbows dearie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so addicted to your stories mehn Allah Kara basira 🙏

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woaw...I cant even go to sleep wthout reading dz novel...I am totally intoxicated by the writeup..d way u write mixed wth hausa is jst totally d way i lyk novel to be...I cant wait to c d nxt writeup...Ur jst professional...thanks thanks...Mehn dat novel was Awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice of a fiction. sounds real.keep it up, Allah ya kara basira.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maa Shaa Allah, I love the story, it's so awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Masha Allah! Wat a happy ending! May Allah (SWA) continue to bless our marriages nd provide the singles with spouses that will be the coolness of their eyes... Weldon Fateemah.

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages