We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 24 February 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 26

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 26

  ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

Being a little child,i have always had this gift of sensing when some thing is wrong,even though i have always been sensible and considerate and even my parents applauded me for that...I never poke into matters that do not concern me...I have always believed a problem shared is a problem half solved,never-the-less, i never insist on people telling me what their worries are even when I know they do have worries because I know if I am worth anything to someone, the person will tell me eventually if I really do have to know.

From the last time i spoke to Meenal,i knew something was wrong..She was talking fast and sounding tensed..Even though i didnt exactly know what is was and wasn't sure for a fact if something was really wrong,but seeing Meenal like this,now i am sure..

"Meenal"......I said moving towards her fast and sitting her on the Sofa....."Meenal what is wrong?".....I asked sounding so worried....Meenal didn't say a word but bursted out in tears....."Dr dan Allah water".....I said and Ra'is passed me the Un opened bottle of water next to him.....Meenal drank a little from the bottle and cleaned her face with her veil...

"Dr will you give us some space?".....I asked nicely looking at Ra'is....Ra'is stood up to leave and Meenal spoke...."No...stay,I want him to stay"......Meenal said and Ra'is turned to look at her....

"Meenal what happened?"..... I asked again...."Hubby El-Abdool...wallahi i regret marrying El-Abdool"......Meenal said crying....."Subhanallahi...Meenal what happened?".......I said pitifully....."What has not happened Hubby".....Meenal said crying helplessly....."Hubby I don't even know where to start from"......Meenal said still crying...."Anywhere Meenal,just tell me what is going on dan Allah".....I said almost sobbing too.

Ra'is just sat there looking at us,not sure what to say...."Hubby I have been having troubles with my marriage and i really don't know how to fix it...I really don't"......Meenal said crying furiously...... "What happened exactly?".....I asked wanting to get clarity of what really happened.

"Hubby,i had only 4 days of peace in my marriage, even though i have been married for only 13days,i have not had peace since after your wedding".....Meenal said and Ra'is and I both couldn't hide our shock and surprise......

"4days...Haba Meenal...what could have gone wrong?you and El-Abdool had like the best relationship I know...you two were all lovey dovey and all over eachother before you got married...what are you saying now?".......I said not even trying to hide how shocked and disappointed I was.......

"Meenal I thought El-Abdool and i would have a happy life,i thought we would never get tired of eachother...I thought nothing in this world could ever change the way we felt about eachother"......Meenal said in tears...

"Meenal...how can I help you if you can't tell me what really happened".....I said not knowing what else to say to make her tell me......"Meenal just relax...I know this wouldn't be any easy, but a problem shared is a problem half solved..just calmly tell us what happened"..... Ra'is said gently.

"El-Abdool and i were happy for the first few days of our marriage...everything changed on the day of your bridal shower,which was my 4th day in El-Abdool's house as his wife...I got back from the venue of your bridal shower at about 8pm and i met him angry....asking where I went so early and took forever to come back home even after he told me we were to visit his parents' house for the first time....I tried to explain to him that you are my bestfriend and you were there for me at every event during my wedding and I should do same for you....El-Abdool started shouting at the top of his voice,asking me who was more important between his parents and you....and I told him his parents obviously....he didn't say a word more after that.. For the first time since we got married we both slept in separate rooms"......Meenal said and paused...Ra'is and I both exchanged glances, because contrary to Meenal,we have never slept in the same room,not since we got married.

"The next day,which was the day of your dinner,I didn't leave the house till 6pm...Through out that day El-Abdool didn't eat my food or even talk to me...he left home ad early as 8am for work without even notifying me that he was going out and didn't come back har karfe shida tayi and i knew your dinner would be starting by 7pm,and on the day of my dinner party you were with me all day,even though i know its different because you weren't married then,but it's you...and you and El-Abdool have known eachother almost as long as I have known him....so i left for your dinner after calling him severally bae dauka bah and i left him a text....I went back home at about 10pm...earlier than everyone else.....I met El-Abdool in the sitting room yana waya...I greeted him but he didn't say a word koh kallo na baeyi bah...."ok I love you too"....was all he said to the person and then hung up".......Meenal said and started crying all over again.

"Subhanallahi....so you think El-Abdool is having an affair?".... I asked sadly....."If it were just an affair, it would have been better....that night I had an argument with El-Abdool and he said I don't value his parents or opinion and so I can do what ever I think is right.....El-Abdool and i remain that way...he doesnt talk much to me except when necessary, neither does he eat my food...Everyday after Magrib yake tafiya Zance and doesn't cone back till 11 or 12...har enyi bacci....today I approached him and told him to forgive me and he said not when I have chosen a friend over his parents".....Meenal said and started crying all over again....

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG,
@Phateemah_taheer or #Phateemahtaheer on Wattpad Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

2 comments:

  1. Toh fah...marriage aint a bed of roses..sanu da kokari our dear Fatimah Tahir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toh fah...marriage aint a bed of roses..sanu da kokari our dear Fatimah Tahir

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages