We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Sunday 12 February 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 19

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 19

   ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

All of a sudden i felt like my whole world was dropping to the bottom of an ocean...What do i tell my parents?What would people think is the reason for the break up of my marriage barely 2days after the wedding.....All these and many more thoughts kept running through my head that i didnt even realise the gate had been opened by baba Tsoho mai gadi.

"Arent you coming out of the car?".....Ra'is said as he got out of the car and left me sitted there....I got the courage and got out of the car and tagged behind him as we made our way into the house.

"Sallamualaikum"....Ra'is said  as we entered the parlor....."Waalaikusallam".....My immediate younger sister Huda said....."Aa Yaya Hubby,yaya Ra'is sannun ku da zuwa"... Huda said jumping on me.....we exchanged pleasantries and Huda headed in to call Umma.

All the time Huda was gone,the only thing running through my mind was what Ra'is will tell my parents..

"Sallamualaikum....sannun ku da zuwa"....Umma said as she entered the parlor...... "Waalaikisallam"....Ra'is replied...."Umma ina wuni"....we both knelt down to greet Umma in unison....."Lafiya qalau.... Sannun ku...ya gida?"....Umma asked full of smiles....."Lafiya"....I managed to say.

"I am sure Hubby pressured you to leave your work and come koh?"....Umma said laughing....."Aa wallahi Umma,i am on leave mah from work...Kawai dai i thought ya kamata muzo mu kaishe ku and mu muku bangajiyar biki".....Ra'is said shyly and i felt so so relaxed....."Ayyah kun kyauta...even though Alhaji isn't home at the moment "....Umma said...."Hubby go in and bring something for your husband to drink mana"....Umma said to me.

I stood up and headed to the fridge to get some drinks,after which Umma and I left Ra'is in the parlor and went into her room.

Umma and I talked about a few things and she furthered advised me to be dutiful to my husband and the rest before finally dai i returned to the parlor and Ra'is and I left soon after..

We got home after what seemed like the 30 most quiet minutes of my life....I jumped to my room to pray Magrib prayer and sat on the prayer mat till it was time for Isha prayer.

I kept pacing Up and down,not knowing if to go and confront Ra'is in the parlor or to just  go to bed..."But how can I go to bed when all I have had all day is Coffee and egg omelette".....I said to myself as i continued pacing and holding my rumbling stomach...

A knock on my door was what brought me back from my thoughts...."Ruqayya".....Ra'is called out from outside my room.....I didn't know if to reply or simply to ignor him...."Ruqayya".....he called out again.

I finally decided to open the door even though my feet could hardly carry me...."Naam".....I said slowly as I opened the door..... "You haven't eaten anything all day,I went out few minutes ago and got some yam balls at Down Town take-away on the way back..why not come out let's eat".....Ra'is said calmly and i Nodded.

Ra'is placed the yam balls neatly on a plate and took out two tumblers from the kitchen cupboard and poured hollandia into both...I just sat down watching TV and having no idea what I was actually watching...."Bismillah".....Ra'is said as he sat opposite on the centre carpet...

I didn't say a word as I picked one of the yam balls and bit on it....It tasted out of this world Allah mah ya sani and dama kuma yunwa nake ji sosai....

Ra'is has been so nice to me and all I have been doing had been hurting him...Even though i know its not my fault for feeling the way i do,and i totally understand how He feels about me....yet he has been so sweet and kind and loving and has never been anything but,which is making me feel so so sorry for him .....

"About what I said this morning I really didn't mean to".....I said with tears rolling down cheeks and definitely not looking at Ra'is...."Don't be...and dan Allah stop crying...I feel terrible each time you cry wallahi"....Ra'is said looking at me...."I can't help it,you are too nice,you have never been anything but,yet I hurt you in the most cruel way"......I said and broke out in tears.......

"Ruqayya...you can't help it,same way i cant help feeling the way i do about you".....Ra'is said looking at me filled with pity...

He kept looking at me as I broke into tears....Ra'is stood up from where he was sitted and came over to me...I kept crying uncontrollably because honestly at a point today I thought Saki nah Ra'is zaiyi....."Its okk.stop crying now"....Ra'is said holding my head up in his arms....I kept crying uncontrollably and holding tightly onto my husband....because right now,i feel like his arms is the only place I want to be.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

11 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwwn❤❤❤..Allah Sarki ra'is ..pple like you ehhhh hope you won't change oooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. Next episode please.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm interestn pls more.i enjoy your story pls stop keeping is in a long suspence

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmm interestn pls more.i enjoy your story pls stop keeping is in a long suspence

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ra'is ❤️❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tohhmmm!Allah de yasa gaba bazai fidda hali ba

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting!...eagerly waiting for next episode

    ReplyDelete
  8. Next episode plsssss...cnt wait ❤❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. next pls Namey u always kp us waiting

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages