We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 1 February 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 15

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 15

  ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

I have always had this fantasy of going on a long drive with my husband at a certain point in time,especially when I was with Mustapha...It was somehow always the only thing I could think of,but having strict parents,that never came to pass.

Luckily now I am living my fantasy with my husband,even though it's nt as romantic as it ought to have been considering the circumstances surrounding our marriage.

We got to Ra'is' parents house after about 20minutes drive...The gate was opened by their security guard and Ra'is quickly got down and opened the door for me,which made ne feel a bit embarrassed even though no one was looking.

We got into the parlor and met Ra'is' little sisters busy with their home works...."Sallamualaikum"....Ra'is and I said in Unison....."oyoyo,yaya and anty".....his two little sister Nana and Ummi said hugging me..   "Yaya, Anty....sannu da zuwa".....Humaira said standing up and heading towards us.."Yauwa".....Ra'is said while I kept mute.

Humaira headed on and called Ra'is' mum...She was as nice to me as she had always been,except even nicer now that I am her daughter-in-law...Mama gave me a lot of things before Ra'is and I finally left.

We got into the car after biding them farewell and headed to Bake_n_flake-Kn where we bought all sorts of snacks.......even the ones I didn't pick Ra'is picked..

We finished with the snacks  shopping and headed straight home...

We got home both tired and sat down to eat all the stuffs we bought....I quickly headed to the kitchen and brought back glass cups and juice from the fridge...

"Ruqayya, this is your home...you don't have to be moving about the house with veil or Hijab"....Ra'is said looking at me...All I did was nod but still didn't remove the Veil...

After eating the snacks and all,I asked Ra'is to excuse me as I went into the my room to take a shower....I saw a missed call on my phone which I left in my room and decided to check who it was....Lo and behold... Mustapha....."What could he be calling me for?".....I said to myself in fear and anger....A part of me wanted so badly to call him,to hear his voice because honestly I really do miss him,but another part of me knows I am a married woman.

My mood totally changed from Happy to devastated.i stood up,locked my room with key and slammed onto my bed....to think about why even though i am married to Ra'is, i still love Mustapha with all my heart

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages