We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 24 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 32

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 32

   ***Phateemah Taheer***

I am just having the surprise of my life,a car came along with my lefe......."omg.....omg....oh my God....This is mine?"......I said jumping up and down......"Thank you so much sweet Allah ya saka da alkhairi"......I said feeling so excited......"You are welcome love".....Adnan said with a little smile....."If this huge surprise is out here,i wonder what is in there and i almost cant wait to see it".....i said such anxiously....."Go get a glimpse of it,because even if you stay here you will be distracted...You will be here and your mind will be inside".....Adnan said with a little smile...."Ok thank you,i ll back in no time"...i said....."Ok,can you call Mandy so we can gist while you are inside,its been long i saw her last".....Adnan said with sorry eyes....."Yeahh sure".....i said and dashed in.

I got into the parlor and met Mandy,Zee and Siyama busy going through my lefe....16 amazing boxes....I looked at all the things and i started to wonder how i am going to wear all of these things all by myself....."Yaya Aisha congrats".....Siyama said hugging me...."Thanks darling"....i said hugging her and going through the stuffs......"Yaya Aisha i thought you hated Red,since when did it become your favourite color,most of these  undies,veils,Abayas and shoes and even 6 out of the 16 boxes are red".....Siyama said wondering....

"Yea i dont really like red,but its ok".....I said with a smile....."Even if its not ok dole you have to deal with it because even your new car is red".....Siyama said....."Yea well bani da choice,but this red is ok ae".....i said

"Mandy Adnan is calling you,wai kun dade baku gaisa bah".....I said looking at the shoes and bags....."Ok"....was all Mandy said and stood up reluntantly......"Yaya Aisha i thought you shoe size is 40 ana Yaya Mandy's 38".....Siyama said....."Yea thats right why did you ask?".....i said wondering why she asked...."All these shoes are size 38"......Siyama said showing them to me....."May be its a mistake".....i said smiling and dropped it......"Really,well poor you.Looks like you are going to have to give more than half of these things to yaya Mandy".....Siyama said....."Why in God's name would i do that".....i said laughing....."Because your Abayas are all too short for you...You wear Abaya size 52,all these are 50,yaya Mandy's size"......Siyama said looking concerned.....

I took the Abayas from Siyama and went through them.Siyama is right,the shoes are too small,the Abayas too short,too many red things and i hate red...."Whats is happening".....i thought....."May be Adnan got confused or forgot or something"......i said with a fake smile...."Yea i guess it is,it happens all the time".....Zee said and i nodded......"Zee lets go Adnan is waiting outside and he is probably so tired tunda he came here straight from work"......i said and Zee stood up.

We got outside and just about then the power cut....."Omg...i guess an dauke wuta,and these Solar lights are too dim,sabida ba rana sosai".....i said to Zee....."Yeah....good opportunity.....Lets scare yaya Adnan and Mandy".....Zee said...."Very funny".....i said and we went around the drive way and crawled up to where Adnan's care was parked and stayed hidden behind the car....I wanted to Scream to scare them but Zee stopped me...."Lets eavesdrop a little"....Zee whispered to me,i nodded and we both laughed silently....

"Why have you been avoiding".....Adnan said to Mandy...."No reason".....Mandy said....."No reason?You have been avoiding me for no reason,ignoring my calls for no reason,not reply my texts all for no reason??"....Adnan said to Mandy and Zee and i looked at eachother with shock...."Yaya Adnan,you are getting married to my sister,and the way you and i were getting too close was making me uncomfortable".....Mandy said not looking at Adnan....."Why?Why is it making you uncomfortable?".....Adnan asked looking straight at Mandy whose head was down all the time....."No reason".....Mandy said .....

"Mandy,getting close to you is something i cant help,Mandy at first it was a game,at first it was to help me win Aisha over,amma wallahi Mandy i didnt realise when i fell in love with you,Mandy i cant help it...I thought i loved your sister,but with time i got to realise all i ever felt for Ayooshie is pity.....i thought i loved her,Mandy wallahi it is you i love...I just can't say anything because i cant hurt Aisha,i cant break the good bond between our parents"......Adnan said almost at the point of tears and Zee and i looked at eachother....

"That is both valid and delusional.Yaya Adnan i think you are having a temporary moment of craziness"......Mandy said with tears in her voice....."yes i am...Thats because i am crazy about you Mandy.I feel helpless...i feel lonely....i dont know what to do"......Adnan said with a tear  drop and Zee held my hand.....

"Yaya Adnan i do not love you.You are misunderstanding things....I can never hurt yaya Aisha,i can never take what belongs to her,i can never fall in love with her husband to be...Its 3days to your wedding fah dan Allah"......Mandy said crying......"I know Mandy,wallahi i do not want to hurt Aisha,but i cant help how i feel about you...Mandy you can't help who you fall in love with"......Adnan said in pain....."Yes you can,and you should have known that...things arent as they seems,they are complicated".....Mandy said crying softly and Zee hugged me and used her hands to wipe my face....."Its not complicated Mandy,its simple I love you"......Adnan said to Mandy and i felt a stab right in my heart...."Yaya Adnan,this cant be.I do not feel anything for you..".....Mandy said still crying and still looking down....."Mandy if you do not feel the same way about me,then look at me,look right into my eyes and tell you do not love me".....Adnan said facing Mandy so closely....."Yaya i love you but......."Mandy said and i just couldnt take it anymore.

I stood up from where Zee and i were hiding and went straight to their faces,in tears.I stood there looking at Adnan and Mandy both in tears..I had no idea what to say or do...Zee stood by my side also in shock....My legs could no longer hold my body....I have no idea what happened,but everything suddenly went black....I dropped to the ground....Lifeless.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

11 comments:

  1. innalillahi wa inna ilaihi rajiun......wat more can I say

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Allah I knew it from my gut.sorry Aisha

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! Oh no! Tell me It's a dream!*tears*

    ReplyDelete
  4. 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢innalillahi wa'ina illahirraji'un.... I can't take it OMG

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I hope she decides not to marry this adnan ma*heartbroken

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's getting more and more interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not happy @ all,dese is not gud ooo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not happy @ all,dese is not gud ooo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Allah sarki Ayesha, this is too much for her , she has suffered a lot Nd I hope this is the best for her

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages