We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 14 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 20

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 20
    ***Phateemah Taheer***

I have always heard that when you go to bed angry,you wake up with that same anger in you and may be moodiness....i have always heard it,i have never really experienced it till today.

I woke up with this moodiness and anger in me,and i know the cause is nothing other than Adnan and how last night turned out....."Aisha you are still not up?".....Umma said pushing my door......."I am up Umma".....i replied still laying on my bed covered with my red and milky coloured blanket......"If you are awake then what are you still doing in bed,its past 10am".....Umma said......"Kawai today i am not myself,i feel feverish and moody and i feel like my head will remove from my neck"......i said blinking my eyes like a puppy....."Did you sleep late ne".....Umma asked using the back of her hand to feel my body temperature....."Not really"....i lied,concealing the fact that i slept at after 2am from her......

"Ayyah sannu,should i take you to the hospital?"......Umma said sounding concerned....."Nooo i will take antimalaria tabs kawai,that should be enough"......i said with a super soft voice and closing my eyes to my match my pretencious act........"Its okk,i will send Mandy with your breakfast and tablets kinji"......Umma said and made to leave,but came back to pick my phone up......"Umma my phone,what for?"......I asked stretching and lifting my back from the pillow...."I know you Aisha,probably banda malaria mah akwai stress,as long as your phone is with you you won't sleep,chatting zakiyi or listening to music,so your phone will remain with me till you get better".....Umma said and switched the light off on her way out.

I sat up feeling dejected...."What if Adnan texts or calls or something,kai pretending and karya mah basuyi bah wollah".....i said to myself hitting my bed like a miniac...I took out my ipod which i mostly use when jogging to listen to music.....

Immediately i put it on the first song that came up was "Take my Hand" by Emily Hackett....the same song Adnan played in the car while staring at me on the day of his sister's wedding dinner.....I couldnt hold all of my Emotions as they kept coming back to me....I tuned the "repeat current song" button on and covered my body from head to toe with blanket and continued my memory recap and imaginations....

"Why did i do what i did to Adnan.I probably killed what ever chance we had...i am in a dilemma because one part of me wants him and the other part of me wants to forget him....what the freaking hell is wrong with me?".....i kept ranting to myself.

"Yaya here is your breakfast"......Mandy said calmly and tapping me by the foot......"okk".....I replied softly....."Har kin ban tausayi...you will miss all the fun gaskiya".....Mandy said and was about to leave when i stopped her....."what fun?".....i asked curiously....."Well you know your phone is with Umma right?".....Mandy said not knowing that i know Umma took my phone....."yes i know it is with her,how does that make your day any fun filled?".....i asked because i still don't understand what she meant by "i ll miss all the fun".......

"Zainab called,and since you werent there to pick Umma picked and she said she is having a small birthday party today at home and wants you and all of us to go  and she also apologised for not calling earlier to inform us about it"......Mandy said super excited......"Wait you lost me at Zainab....which Zainab?".....i asked looking confused....."Zainab mana,Adnan's younger sister,the one you exchanged numbers with"......Mandy said and my heart couldnt contain the joy....

"omg,when is the party?Has Umma agreed ,what did Umma tell her?When did she call?".....i asked without waiting for Mandy to even reply......"Hold on Queen Elizabeth...to answer your questions....1.the party is by 4pm....B....umma said we would have gone but since you are ill we may not....3. she told Zainab we will be there.....and D.She called around 11am...i am done answering your questions?....but wait arent you sick?why are you super excited?"......Mandy asked sounding suspicious......."Nothing kawai dai staying at home will make me more sick,so i think going out sounds great".....i said with stammer hoping to cover my tracks....."Well tell that to Umma...By the way have you decided?".....Mandy asked raising a brow....."Decided what?"......i asked curiously....."If you are keeping the iphone or if i am"......Mandy said filled with smile...."Mandy please get out,my head is aching seriously wallah".....i said this time being truth this time.

I stood up from my bed and started thinking of how to get umma to agree to go to the party.I wish i hadn't let my mood drive me into lying that i am sick...

I took my bath after taking my breakfast turned brunch since it was already 1.30pm..I practised my speech and headed straight to the parlor......"Aisha kin taso.Ya jikin?".....Umma asked....."I am fully ok now"....I replied all smiles and hoping it will make Umma realise i am well enough to go to with them to gidansu Adnan....."Na gaji,let me go in an lay down wallahi i am exhausted yau"......Umma said and left me there seated like a clown...."Lay down???Its after 2pm,the birthday is by 4pm...i thought she would say get ready lets go,that means we arent going".....i mumbled to myself and hitting the sofa hard.....

"Umma tace....".....Mandy said coming out from the kitchen....."Umma tace me,Mandy please i am not in the mood for your sarcasm"......i said irritated....."Wetin they vex you ne wae???Anyways Me i am going in to get ready if you like keep sitting there,Umma said 3.30pm zamu tafi".....Mandy said and left and i felt kamar an saka ni a heaven.

I immediately got up and headed straight to my room.Alhamdulillah,finally i will see Adnan,probably even talk to him,i have to talk to him,i have to make this work.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

2 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages