We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Sunday 18 September 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 21

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 21

Life has a way of making we humans adapt to change. We begin to live the life we thought will be impossible .

I have always thought a life without Yazid will not be worth leaving, I always thought I would rather die than live without him, but it seems he can leave perfectly without me, and I have to learn to do the same.

Its been three months since I left Yazid's house and not even a call, not even a visit. If he doesn't need me then I don't need him too. I am going to live for my unborn baby and for the baby alone. I always thought Yazid and I are the two sides of a coin, one can't be without the other, well I guess I was wrong.

I always gave him the benefits of the doubt, I know I did something wrong, but ko ba komai he should atleast check up on me, atleast come and see me. I have been with my parents for three months and not a word from him, not even a word.I have tried severally to sermon up the courage to atleast walk over to an MTN office to retrieve my number and get a new phone, but I just don't have the guts to. I so badly want to get back my old number, but I know I want to get it back because I have expectations, I am hoping Yazid will call me, and I know if I get back my phone I won't be able to keep myself from calling him.

I know Yazid's mum has always hated me, and I know Yazid has always been there for me through it all with his mum, so why doesn't he believe me this time?  Why doesn't he want to give me the benefit of the doubt? Why can't he atleast hear me out? I have been holding on to his thoughts and his love for me has always given me hope, but my hope is running out..i fear I am reaching a point where I am beginning to hate Yazid for not trusting me and for not atleast hearing me out, I do not want to hate him, but I swear I am beginning to.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

10 comments:

  1. Hi, I jst started reading ur stories Very interesting. Keep up d good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I jst started reading ur stories Very interesting. Keep up d good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haba Yazid!! Three months is too much, but everybody knows halin mama ai... cant wait 2 hear more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haba Yazid!! Three months is too much, but everybody knows halin mama ai... cant wait 2 hear more

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad! Yazid shld hav returned her fon jst to see her...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope our dear writer is OK! Kwana 2 shiru. Allah yasa lfy.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wllhy! Nima abunda nake shirin tambaya knan.. shiru shiru

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages