We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 26 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 11

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 11

I got dressed and waited eagerly for Saudat's arrival.I was having mixed feelings about our trip to Yusrah's house.
Saudat arrived suka gaisa da umma and we got on our way to Lamido Crescent where Yusrah's house is located.

We arrived Yusrah's house about 30 minutes later,thank God yau bah hold up,the trip would have been longer.

Maybe Yusrah is still the same,may be she was too busy to call, may be I misjudged her,Maybe I said to myself.

We entered Yusra's house and the gate was opened for us.Yusrah's house is convenient atleast for an amarya.Most of the houses and residents of that part of the unguwa amare ne.
We knocked on the inner door and Yusra opened the door happily and hugged Saudat,she was too busy hugging Saudat that she didn't notice me at first.I could tell her facial expression change the instance da ta gan ni.

"Afnan,ashe tare kuka zo"....she said with the expression of someone who wasn't really happy to see me..."ku shigo"...she said.

We entered the sitting and she asked about Saudat's son Nidal and how Sameer was doing.
We started chatting about our old University days and our places of Youth service and our plans for the future,Law school,work and so on.For a while I forgot about the ups and downs between Yusra and I.

We were served drinks and kept gisting.Before we knew it,it was already an hour since we got there,it was 2pm and time to pray...."Muje muyi sallah koh"....Saudat said..."Eh gaskiya it's time for prayer kam"....I said with a little smile..."Afnan ga toilet nan ki shiga kiyi alwala"Yusra  said and got up ta dauko mun praying mat dah Hijab ta shinfida mun a parlor... I was happy ta dauko praying mat and Hijab and showed me toilet inyi Alwala while Saudat was sitting down,and for a while I said to myself,"that's the Yusra I know,the Yusra that cares. Just when I was about to enter the toilet, I heard her saying to Saudat "Muje ciki kiyi Alwala kiyi sallah"....I was drawn aback,I could not get my mind to focus on where I was heading,why will Yusra treat Saudat and I differently,aren't we all friends? Why will she take Saudat to her personal toilet and room to pray,while ni ta nuna mun guest toilet and ta shinfida min praying mat to pray in the parlor, why the special treatment for Saudat and not both of us.

I shoved the thought off my mind,and proceeded into the toilet for Alwala and na koma parlor nayi sallah.
I sat down after praying for over 10 minutes and they were still not back,so I decided to go and check up on them.
Just I approached the corridor I heard them talking a hankali,I'm not the type that eavesdrop or do lape and gulma,but I just had to.
"Amma nayi mamaki why you didn't tell Afnan you were back in kano,I could tell she was shocked when I told her you have moved back to kano, even though bata fada mun"....Saudat said...."ina sane naqi fada mata,you know yan matan yanzu sai a slow,kana zaune da mijin ka azo ayi Maka snatching har gida,shiyasa.I'm trying to protect mijina daga sharrin yan mata".....Yusra said with an affirmative note...."but you know Afnan is not like that,you know bazata taba cin amanar ki bah,haba,kin fini sanin halin ta,you should have known better".....Saudat said with concern..."ke bari,you know friends of these days,you can never trust anyone.Haka kawai ina zaman lafiya da mijina a zo a kwace mun shi,I value my marriage more than any friendship,yanxu mah I wasn't happy da naga kin zo da ita,I didn't even want her to know I moved back here,not to talk of mah knowing my house"....Yusra concluded...

My ears could no longer take more,so I went back to the parlor and fought back my tears.It took them another 10 minutes before they came back to the parlor.
"sorry mun Dade".....Yusra said...."bakomai"..i said pretending not to have not heard anything....
We talked for a while more but I kept quiet most of the time na zuba musu ido...

They started talking about marriage stuff and each time na saka baki Yusra says "you won't understand, it's married people stuff.
She did that three or four different times,telling me bazan gane bah,my patience was drying up and I kept quiet completely ban kara saka musu baki bah.

Out of no where I heard Yusra calling me.."Afnan"....tunanin me kikeyi ne Haka"....she asked...."Bakomai"....I replied. "Su Afnan an qi ayi aure,kin zauna jiran Aslam,guys can't be trusted fah,gara ki nemi miji kiyi aure.You are 24 and har yanzu ba amo ba labari, wannan yawon zuwa gidan married friends fah is not advisable"....Yusra concluded...

I could not utter a word, my mouth felted dried up.All I saw were clouds of tears forming in my eyes..."Kai Yusra,that's very harsh,you can't just say what ever pops up a zuciyar ki"....Saudat said shouting at Yusra..."Bakomai, rayuwa ce.It's life, people change.ki kyale ta Saudat, dole ta fada mun haka because she's married and I'm not.I thought  ke kawata ce,but I guess aure yayi changing dinki, Allah da ya nuna miki bikin ki,zai nuna mun nawa.And as for waiting for Aslam I ll wait for as long as I have to and ba ruwanki da ko ya yaudare ni koh baiyi bah.I was there for you through out school, through every break up,Amma ni dana ke da bukatar ki kwantar mun da hankalin,kece me cewa naqi nayi aure,nagode.".....I said with tears in my eyes and left the house.

Saudat came running after me,and Yusrah kuma koh ajinkinta, tayi hakan ne dan ta yanke friendship dinmu Dan kar in kara zuwa gidan ta because tana tunanin zan iya kwace mata miji.

Saudat comforted me and tayi mun Nasiha kan cewa,dole In lokacina na aure Yazo inyi.And 24 ae is stil ok,ki kyale Yusra Only God knows meke damunta."....Saudat said.

Saudat dropped me home and I went inside the house with red eyes.
I met my cousin's Meenal and Khairat sitting in the sitting room and I couldn't tell them what exactly happened. Life is indeed full of lessons and surprises,all along I thought Yusra was my true friend, I guess Saudat is the true friend after all.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted during the week at 9pm and 5pm on weekends.

For more stories, facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages