We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 29 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 14

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 14

I woke up after the little sleep I was able to get.I was crossing my fingers to what today would bring to me.I squeezed my eyes to wipe away the little tears in my eyes as I search for my phone to switch it all and check the time.

I dropped the phone on the bed almost immediately on the bed and the phone started buzzing,indicating a new message.I picked the phone and read through the lines of the text message:

"Hey,been calling you all night and your phone has been off,it's been off all night.I have been calling all night with no success of getting through to you,I need to talk to you.call me ASAP....Aslam"....

I could hardly believe my eyes.Why?Why now? I said to myself unable to control my tears.I picked up the phone and threw it across the mirror as I watch both the mirror and the phone shatter into pieces."It's too late,you are late,it's too late"...I kept saying to myself with tears all over myself.

I cried my sorrows out for the next one hour before I finally got my self together and went into the bathroom...."Afnan kiyi sauri,ki fito, it's almost 11am the visitor will be here any minute"...umma called out from outside the bathroom.

I got ready and sat by my bedside,gazing into nothing In particular as I tried to keep my eyes dry...."Afnan kizo bakin sunzo"...Meenal said..."Tohm"...Was all I could voice out..."Amma you are changing koh,ba da wannan Hijabin zaki fita bah"...Meenal asked...."Mene da Hijabin?"....I asked..."nothing,let's just go everyone is waiting"....Meenal said and led the way to our huge parlor.

"Sallam alaikum"....I said as I entered without looking at anybody's face.I couldn't bring my self to look at the people who are about to get me married to the person I may never love....."ina kwanan ku I added"...."Ina gajiya they all answered sounding happy.

I sat down without a word after that and without looking at anybody,I dont  even want to look at anybody because I honestly don't care.I was lost in my thoughts until Alhaji Mustapha started talking...."Afnan I have known you tun kina karama, even though my family and I stay in the UK I have always been aminin mahaifinki tun muna wasan kasa.Lokaci yayi da zan yima dana aure and I figured there's no better bride for my son facce ke,but I'm like a father to you,indai dana bai miki bah koh bakuyi mah Junan ku bah sai mu hakura,I wouldn't want abunda zaije ya dawo ya bata mana jumuncin mu"....Alh Mustapha concluded..."Hakane"....Abba said....."Afnan lafiya,kin sunkwi da kai,ki dago fuskarki mana,mu fah ba baki bane....Alh Mustapha 's wife said.

"This people sound like really nice people, why am I punishing myself and being frustrated over a guy whom it took Three weeks to contact me,it's time I let go and just welcome this people with open arms".....I said to myself.

I rose my to look at the people around me.I looked at Alh Mustapha and his wife and they threw sincerely happy glances at me,my mum and dad looked extremely happy.I tried looking at Alh Mustapha son Amma tsoro ya kama ni, "what if bazan taba son shi bah,I said to myself.What ever happens happens"...I said to myself and looked straight at him and this moment is the most shocking moment of my life.I stood up with a fright, screaming ASLAM ,and then everything went blank as I collapsed on the floor.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted during the week at 9pm and 5pm on weekends.

For more stories, facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages