We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 25 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 10

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 10

Life changes,people change,relationships get broken.All these don't and won't change an individual's existence.You just have to adapt to both the favorable and unfavorable changes of life.

The person I consider my bestie, my sister, my person,Is changing so fast I don't even recognize her anymore.
I can't believe what she said the first time she actually said it.After my first phone call to Yusra after her wedding,I thought It was the stress and may be she didn't mean what I thought she meant.

A week after our last conversation I called her again and she sounded kamar mah damunta nake,telling me she has to go and cook."Kinsan yanzu I have responsibilities ba kamar ku ba yan mata da Baku da nauyin kowa Akan ku,shiyasa kika ga bana kiraki"....those were her exact words.I couldn't believe my ears.Rayuwa kenan I just have to adapt to it.

******************************
It's been four months now and I have not spoken to her again,I promised myself I won't call her again and she didn't call either,not that I care.

It's been five months since I was posted to Federal high court,court road for my Youth service.It isn't as boring as I first thought it will be.I go to work everyday at 8am and close at 2pm,atleast that's fair enough.Aslam will be starting his final exam the following week and I just couldn't wait for him to be done,finally.I tried to restrain myself from devilish thoughts like,what if en ya Gama Yazo mun da wani story din daban?.God knows after this,I'm done waiting.I have waited enough.

As a girl,my cousins try to talk me into dating other guys,and I must admit the thought has crossed my mind not once and not twice.I meet nice guys all the time,even though I restrict them to the friends zone until I met this guy who really took a bit of my attention.I was already considering dating him,it won't hurt to have a backup incase Aslam and I don't work out.The guy Umar was super nice,we get along alot.We became really good friends until I noticed he's not the kind of person I should be friends with.

Tunda muke da Aslam,he has never ever said anything he isn't suppose to say to me.I love him and he loves and we know dole tsakanin masoya dole at one point or the other shedan yayi rawa a zukatanmu,but we know who we are and we know the kind of upbringing we had,so don't talk about things that aren't proper and we never go out together,we have dates at home,watch movies,eat dinner or lunch at my parents' house and that was it,and I'm very contented with what we have.I must admit,it's one of the things I love most about him,his chastity,purity and sincerity.

umar is so the opposite of Aslam,I was happy I friends zoned him.Infact,mutunci kawai.No more, no more no less.After Umar came another guy Jabir who is worse than Umar mah.Jabir believes his girl has no reason not to go out with him to the movies,to restaurants,not that I'm against any of that,but the fact that he lives alone and thinks it's ok for his girl to visit him at his house was just off.Thank God I get to know people before I even consider dating them.with Aslam I'm sticking,I told my cousins and anyone who cared to know.

After work one sunny afternoon, I decided to go to the bank because I wasn't able to withdraw money,BVN trouble.

After finishing with the back,I was about to leave when Saudat came in.We hugged each other and I was angry she didn't call me to tell me ta haehu...."Wallahi I'm sorry,Sameer was on a business trip in London and luckily I went with him,I gave birth before my due date and I lost my phone at Yusrah's wedding kin manta,bani da number din kowa."...she said...."Toh ya baby,me muka samu?"....I asked happily..."Namiji ne wallahi,Nidal."....Saudat said with a laugh..."Allah ya yara baby Nidal"...I said joyously...."Kinje gidan Yusra kuwa"....She asked with an inquisitive expression on her face..."Wallahi banje bah,it's not easy traveling, and you know I hate flying,ga aiki"....I said hiding what happened between Yusra and i from her...."Fly to where kuma?Yusra and her husband sun dawo kano ai.They moved back here almost three months ago, she called me and told me two weeks after she moved back here.ban samu lokaci bah,but I'm going to unguwar su Next week Saturday,I ll pick you up sai muje"....She said in a hurry..."Toh Allah ya kaemu,sai kizo"....I said and we exchanged goodbyes because she was in a hurry kar a rufe bank because it was almost 4pm..

I couldn't wrap my head around what Saudat just told me.Yusra moved back to kano months ago and koh ta kira ta fada mun?What could be going wrong? Me nayi mah Yusra,meke faruwa?
For a while I thought maybe it was a bad idea for me to go to her house Tunda bata gaya mun she's back in kano bah,but I need answers to why she's acting weird.So I ll go, and find out what exactly is going on.I have to find out.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted during the week at 9pm and 5pm weekends.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages