We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 23 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 8

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 8

SIX MONTHS AFTER GRADUATION.

I have been in a happier mood since our graduation.I love the joy of being a graduate and most importantly a Lawyer.I can't wait to finish my Youth service and proceed to Law school.

I started my Youth service three weeks ago and luckily I worked my way through an uncle and got posted to Kano.Camp experience is the most strenuous moment of my life. I'm glad I'm back home and will be resuming my place of primary assignment in a month.Camp experience is something I will definitely not miss.

" Afnan your phone is ringing".....Meenal my cousin called out to me from the parlor...."Oh Yusra ce"...I said excited...."Mutan Kd"...I said while answering the phone..."kin manta dani koh nema na bakiyi"....Yusra teased...."Haba dae how can I forget my bestie".....I said laughing.."What's up yasu mama,I know they are fine I'm too excited I can't wait for you to reply before saying what I called to say"....Yusra said over excited.."Kujerar makkah kika samu?"...I asked eagerly...."Nope,koh daya.Gobe zaa kawo lefe nah"....Yusra said,super excitedly.."ke kin fiya wasa ,are you serious koh you are just joking ne wai"...I asked being serious.."Wallahi I'm serious"...Yusra said being so serious..."but how,it's been only six months since we graduated and har Kin fara boye mun such a big secret you are telling me,just a few weeks or atmost months to your wedding"....I said feeling annoyed..."Afnan it happened so fast,even I can't believe it's happening.I met Ahmad just two months back when I went to the cafe for my mobilization and NYSC registration and that was how we met,he's 30 years old, that's 7 years older than me,a graduate of Banking and finance and we instantly clicked.We have been dating for two months and he wants to get married right away and it's what I have always wanted"....Yusra said with a cheerful conclusion..."Yea but still you should have told me earlier,I thought I'm your bestfriend,your sister.You never hide anything from me,but I think you are beginning to"....I said with a sad angry tone..."I know I should have told you,Afnan you have been there for me through every break up,I have had three boyfriends while we were in school and it worked out with none of them,I was scared Ahmad would be another disappointment but I was wrong,I'm sorry.".....Yusra said genuinely."it's alright bestie nah I understand,Allah ya sanya alkhairi, finally dream coming true"....I said laughing.

Yusra and I gisted for what seemed like 45mins or more on the phone.She asked me about Aslam and I told her he will be finishing his Masters' in 7months and hopefully after that his parents wouldn't have any reason to prevent us from going ahead and getting married.

Yusrah's wedding is in three weeks and I promised her I ll be in Kaduna a week to the wedding to help her with the preparations and all.
I was however a little disturbed because Saudat is married and my  bestfriend will be married in a few weeks and I have no idea when mine will be.
I couldn't help but wonder if I was doing the right thing by being with only one person.Maza fah basu da tabbas. What if after his masters',Aslam comes up with something else,what if he betrays me,what if I'm being deceived?.I asked myself all these and I decided prayer is the best solution. If Aslam is not destined to be my husband God will bring someone who is destined to be my husband my way.

So what if my bestfriends are married and I am not.We are different people,different beings and we have different destinies and different trials of life,I just pray I'm able to pass the test God has set for me.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 5pm and 9pm bonus episodes on weekends.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz /@phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages