We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 29 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 13

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 13

Yadda naga dare haka na ga rana for the past seven days.
I can't keep my eyes dry.I have still not heard any word from Aslam and his thoughts have been driving me crazy.I can't call him anymore, I have called more than a hundred times and still not reachable,sent dozens of messages and none of them was replied.I have no choice but to let go because I have ran out of time already.

Bayan sallah Magrib, I didn't even wait for Abba to call him,I headed towards his room to tell him I'm willing to accept his decision.Aslam ya yaudare ni and there's nothing I can do about it.He's had better not call me after today,because it will be too late.No matter what happens, my parents' choice of a Husband for me can never be wrong or go wrong.

"Yes,shigo"....I heard Abba saying after I knocked on the door of his parlor..."Abba dama I came to tell you na amince da kowane hukunci ka yanke Akan Aslam and na amince da who ever you choose for me as a Husband "....I concluded honestly.I felt relieved after saying all those words because of the so much hatred I was feeling in my heart for Aslam...."Toh shikenan Afnan,Allah yayi miki albarka"....Abba said and without uttering a word I stood up and left.

I went back to my bedroom and buried my face in my pillow and cried my eyes out.I could literally hear my chest pounding hard in my chest.Amidst all the hatred I felt for Aslam and Yusrah,I couldn't blame Yusra anymore.
She was right,namiji ba dan goyo bane,after 7 years of a relationship, who would have thought Aslam would do this to me.

I stood up,performed Ablution and I laid my sallaya to pray.This is my destiny I have to embrace it I said to myself.I have no choice but to live by my parents decision.Maybe Aslam isn't meant to be my husband.Maybe God has chosen someone better for me.Just may be.

******************************
THREE DAYS LATER.

"Afnan"....umma called me out of no where while approaching me...."Naam umma"....I said watching her sit near me...."Abban ku Gama da magana da Alhaji Mustapha,ya yanke shawara zai hada ki da babban Dan Alh Mustapha.His son is intelligent, ambitious, decent and will make a very fine husband.Abban ki yace in sanar dake, they will be coming gobe da shi da Dan nasa, ku gana,get to know eachother and then sai a tsayar da magana.".....umma said a little bit excited..."Toh Umma, Allah ya kaimu goben"....I said and stood up na tafi dakina.

I wanted so badly to cry but I just couldn't.I decided inyi Alwala inyi Sallah it's a better way for me to grief than to cry.
All night I watched my phone,hoping it will ring,hoping I will get a call from Aslam,but it didn't ring and there was no message either.I turned off my phone and went to bed,even if he called,it'd be too late.It's too late,Way too late.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted every day during the week at 9pm and 5pm on weekends.

For more stories, facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages