We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 22 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 7

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 7

Saudat's wedding was a bomb.We had so much fun.We were too engulfed in having fun that we totally forgot our final Exam was coming up the following week.

Saudat looked so happy on her big day.After alot of roughs,ups and downs,she and Sameer were finally together as husband and wife and forever I pray.
Their matrimony gave me so much Hope with Aslam.There were times when I seriously felt like giving up on us because of his parents' refusal to let us settle.It was always one excuse or the other.

There were times when I felt the fault was his and not his parents', but with time I got to realize it's actually no one's.Not his and not his parents'.All parents want their children to excel in their chosen careers,and his parents wanting him to complete his masters isn't such a bad idea.Why the hurry I always wonder.
With Saudat being married,it has given me so much hope,she went through the same with Sameer and his parents Amma yanzu abun ya zama labari.Yusra is the weirdest of us three,we sometimes tease her and call her the sharp sharp babe,she doesn't have the patience and tolerance to wait for what she deserves, she just wants to be married and that was what mattered to her.

************************************************************
AFTER EXAMINATION.

"Alhamdulillah we are graduates today".....Saudat said super excited.
"Biko stop jumping,have you forgotten you are 3weeks pregnant,kar ki zubar mana da baby"....I said jokingly.
Yusra didn't utter a word.She was packing and wasn't even minding or interested in what we were doing.
"What's wrong".. I asked Yusra."Bakomai,nothing really "...she replied not caring enough to even look up at me.."Nothing really?That means akwae wani Abu kenan"....Saudat said..."I have no reason to celebrate being a graduate,Allah yaga zuciya ta,naso ace nayi aure kafin in zama graduate, kinsan society dinmu,yan Arewa in Mace ta Gama school batayi aure bah sae ta zama abun kwatance.".. Yusra said almost at the point of tears...."Yusra kefa You are Muslim,baki yadda da kaddara bah?.Allah yayi you ll graduate unmarried and you can't change that.I'm also unmarried,do I look bothered,nasan komae lokaci ne,in lokacin Yazo zamuyi In sha Allah,plus ina ruwanki da mutane and what they say?"...I said to her..."Yusra when the right time comes it will happen"....Saudat said looking concerned..."Hakane Allah ya kaemu,saura kiyi changing,because all this married people will be forming attitude up and down for mutane"..Yusra said with a serious face..."Haba change for what now,kinsan I'm not like that,why would I change?"...Saudat said sincerely. "Toh Allah ya bar mu tare,gobe sai gida"....I said and we all laughed.

We talked for hours,about our futures and alot more.Saudat's Husband came to pick her at 6pm.And we all said our goodbye.Saudat lives in kano so we ll close after all,Yusra is moving back to her home town Kaduna.I just pray the distance won't affect our friendship.

I slept that day with a smile on my face.Finally a Lawyer.I raised my hands and thanked my lord.I slept saying to myself, dear future I'm ready.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 5pm & 9pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @Phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages