We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 30 July 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 15

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 15

I looked up and everyone was gazing down at me.All I wanted wad to see Aslam.Did I see a ghost,is it a look alike or is it really My Aslam.

"Afnan me ya faru,you just fainted all of a sudden"....Abba said looking concerned...."She fainted sabida ni"...Aslam said and everyone turned to look at him....."Sabida me"....Umma Asked...

"It's a long story,Afnan bata zaci zata ganni anan bah.Shiyasa"...Aslam said with a gentle man's tone and soft tears between his eyes as I kept looking at me,laying on the chair..."Meke faruwa ne?Kasan ta ne?I thought Baku taba haduwa sai yau"....Aslam's mum asked....

"Na Dade da sanin Afnan,Akwae wani hutu da nazo Nigeria,lokacin da Hajiyan su Daddy bata da lafiya.I met Afnan a lokacin.She was in SS3 a lokacin taje gidan su Khairat,cousin dinta.I asked Khairat for Afnan's number and bayan wasu kwanaki na kira Afnan.Since then Muke mutunci har sai da ta samu Admission ta fara Jami'a na fada mata ina San ta,since then Muke tare"......Aslam said finally.

"Dama kaine Aslam din da take magana? Amma how come baka taba zuwa gidan nan bah mun hadu"....Abba asked looking confused..

"Gaskiya it's been long nazo Nigeria last.All my life a London nayi kusan komae .Basic school, high school and college.Afnan is the reason nake zuwa Nigeria after every two years.And the first time nazo gidan nan lokacin Afnan ke fada mun iyayen ta sun tafi Hajji, so I heard grandma tana zauna da su zuwa when zaku dawo daga Makkah.Na koma London da sati daya kuka dawo,so I didn't get to meet you.I came back wani time but she was in school at the time and I saw her at school twice kafin na koma London. The subsequent time kuma dana sake zuwa Afnan take ce mun ai iyayen ta Abuja suke aiki,so acen kuke da zama.Only ita da Meenal ne da kaka ne anan..."He said so fast and started gasping for breath.

"Ikon Allah,Allah hakeem.I never knew Aslam din da Afnan take nufi is the same Abubakar naka"....Abba said to Aslam's father......"Alh Yaseer kasan dole Baza ka gane bah,kowa da Abubakar yasan Aslam,sabida Abubakar sunan mahaifi nane shiyasa muke ce mishi Aslam,kuma da Abubakar mutane da yawa suka san shi ba da Aslam bah,shiyasa".....Aslam's dad said.
Our parents were over joyed."Faduwa tazo daidai da zama"... his dad said.They talked about us and alot of other things for hours before Aslam and his parents finally left.

I laid on my bed and thought about all the things that had happened as I smiled joyously like a crazy person.
Both families were so glad everything turned out the way they did.Finally I had my Aslam back.My Aslam is finally back to me.

"Afnan,Aslam ya kira wayar ki a kashe, here take my phone,he said he will call you in the next 5minutes."....Meenal said and left the room.

I waited eagerly for 5mins to come so I will hear his voice.I couldn't talk to him alone earlier on because our parents were there.

The phone started ringing and my heart skipped a bit,omg, it's Aslam.I picked after waiting for it ring for a few seconds.

"Hello"...I said and kept quiet..."Afnan I can't begin to explain to you what happened and how truly sorry I am,I just want you to know that.......he kept saying as I interrupted him..."calm down mallam"....I said teasingly...... "I can't calm down sai kince kin yafe mun"...he said sympathetically....."You are asking me for forgiveness on phone?Gaskiya bazan iya bah,ni fah I hate you, banma San why I'm taking to you bah".....I said with a laugh...."Hahahahahha you can't hate me, anjuma I ll come and see you after sallar Isha."...he said over excited........."Toh, Allah yasa I ll be in the mood to see you"....I said jokingly....."You will definitely be because it's me,your Aslam.".....ha said with a laugh and we said goodbyes.

I kept smiling like an idiot as I watched the clock tick."Two hours more"....I said as I felt two hours sounding like forever to come.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted every day during the week at 9pm and 5pm on weekends.

For more stories, facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

1 comment:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages