We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 1 August 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 16

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 16

I kept smiling like an idiot as I watched the clock tick."Two hours more"......I said as I felt two hours sounding like forever to come.

After Isha prayer,I put on my Hijab and sat by my bed side waiting for Aslam's call.The call came in even before I could get the thought off my mind...."I'm coming,naji horn dinka"... I said immediately I picked the call.

I went outside all smiley and happy.I saw Aslam coming out of his car and he has never looked more gorgeous, just like an ango.I have always told him he looks great in White,probably explains why he wore white caftan,black cap and white royal like palm...."omg,he looks so damn good"....I said to myself.

"Afnan dina,kinga nazo da wuri koh?I could hardly wait 8pm tayi.".....he said with the cutest smile I have ever seen....."Allah koh?....I said sarcastically...."zaka Dade kana jira"....I added with a totally brutal looking face....."What's wrong with you?1 minute you were smiling and now you are sounding kamar zaki kashe ni".....Aslam said looking terrified....."What did you think?You ll get away with what you did?..... I said outrageously...."Afnan I can explain,just listen to me.You know I ll never hurt you intentional.Just let me explain myself".....Aslam said almost grabbing the side of my Hijab......"Explain what? the fact that you didn't call me for a month?Or the fact that you almost left me for your so called arranged marriage if I were not your father's best friend's daughter.What were you thinking? That zaka zo kamun dadin baki and all will be forgiven???".....I said with so much anger in my voice.......

"Afnan wallahi ba haka bane,da kin nutsu kin saurare ni then maybe zaki gan....."Aslam stopped as I interrupted his speech....."zan gane me?You want me to sit here and let you sweet talk me?The only thing zan gane is leave this house and never come back,you have done enough damage to me already,I don't care about you,or any karyan explaination da zaka kawo mun.And maganar aure tsakanina da kai better forget it, It won't and can't happen, dah in auri mayaudari kamar ka gara in mutu a budurwa".....I said and started heading for cikin gida...."Afnan please kar ki guje ni"....Aslam said blocking my way and kneeling to the ground....."Kar ka kara tare mun hanya,don't make me hate you any more than I do already".....I said na bangaje shi na shiga cikin gida.

I have no idea when he left,he sat in his car for over 30mins and  then drove out of our house.I have never been more pissed off in my life.Aslam betrayed the trust I had in him.All I can think about is,what if ni bah Yar aminin mahaifinshi bace?that's how he would have betrayed me...I finished boiling inside and made my way to bed when Meenal came in without knocking....."Lafiya kika shigo a zabure?...... I asked Meenal......"Afnan Allah yayi wah Aslam rasuwa, yanxu naji Abba  yana fada wah umma a parlor.

I could not contain the message in my system, I just couldn't help it,I fell to the ground and blacked out.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted during the week at 9pm and 5pm on weekends.

For more stories, facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages