We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 26 August 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 2

IN-LAWS (UWAR MIJINA) Episode 2

Somethings in life you tolerate not because you want to,but because you may not have a choice.Some people push you to the wall that you may not have a choice but to retaliate.

That is how life has been for Amina.I try so hard to make her understand that as daughters-in-law,we have no choice but to endure whatever our mothers-in-law do to us....."Rayhana baza ki gane bah,this woman is making my life a living hell".....Amina would always say....I have tried so hard to convince her to be patient but i had no idea the predicament she was going through sai da mahaifiyar Yazid ta fara mun nata salon,i can't help but notice the way she behaves,like my presence makes her uncomfortable.

"Riri i am dying of hunger"...Yazid called out to me from the parlor....."Calling me names that i hate won't make this food cook any faster".....i shouted jokingly from the kitchen....."Naji,please hurry wallahi i am hungry"....Yazid said as he saw me carrying a flask of his favourite dish of semovita and miyar kuka....."I am actually mad at you,kasa nayi girki and you didnt come home for lunch sai almajirai ta bama abincin so it wont spoil and you know as long as you arent here i cant eat alone"....i said with a fake frown....."Sweetheart wallahi mama's errand took longer than i thought,i had to go to the airport to clear her cargo".....Yazid said looking at me with his sorry eyes....."okk naji,lemme serve the food before ulcer ya kashe mun kai"....i said and we both laughed in unison....."Yazid me kake yi"....mama said out of nowhere just as i was about to open the flask......"bakomai mama,about to eat"....Yazid replied....."There's this woman i want to give money to ta bama Hajiya Rabi in taje Dubai ,she's at the airport now and her flight is in an hour,and i really need her to give Hajiya Rabi this money and this gold for exchange with new ones".....Mama said looking tensed....."Toh mama let me rush my food and leave at once".....Yazid replied....."Haba Yazid,it will take you atleast 20mimutes to eat,and about 40minutes to get to the airport and they will be boarding the plane in about 45minutes,there's no time,abincin ba guduwa zaiyi ba"....Mama said and all i could think about was punching her in the face...."toh mama i ll leave at once"....poor Yazid said and got up.

I quickly dashed into the room to get him his car keys and i decided to get my mayafi too and go with him...."Where are you going"....mama asked immediately she saw me immerging from the room with my mayafi....."mama dah i thought wai tunda dare yayi indan raka shi so that......."So that me????....mama cuts in.so that ki tsaya ki na make mishi murya yana slow driving har kuje ku tarar sun tashi?Stay at home,besides ni i wont eat wannan dan iskan semo din,tun ina daki nake ji warin kuka da daddawa na duka na".....mama continued....."Yazid get going".....she snapped at him and turned to me "and you make wheat and Okra soup for me and squeeze me some oranges".....mama said and headed back to her side of the building.Yazid looked at me with painful eyes and left.

Is this how my life will continue?Yazid is only 27 years old and i only 20years.Is this how our lives will continue,i have no choice but to accept my ordeal and respect her,even if not for anything ,then for the fact that i love Yazid,and so much at that.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages