We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 24 August 2016

MY WEDDING,MY TRAGEDY Episode 2

MY WEDDING,MY TRAGEDY-(RANAR AURE NA) Episode 2

Today is the happiest day of my life.No one can ever understand how i feel.The thought of spending every single day of my life, waking up next to the one person i love most in my life,making him his favourite dish of dried catfish peppersoup and hot tea.Aisar hates cous-cous but his love for dried catfish will  make him lick even the plates.For him i learnt so many tea recipes.There's thisamazing look on his face whenever he sips from a cup of tea.His love for tea is undying.

He is the kind of husband any girl would dream of.Unlike most Hausa-fulani guys,he is sweet and romantic.We joke all the time about how in yayi mun lefi i wont cook for him and his reply remains "It isnt just your  duty to cook for me ,it is your duty to look after me just as it is mine to look after you,if you don't cook for me i ll cook for you or better still take you out"....those were always his words..I love everything he loves and he loves everything i love,the only one thing i hate that he loves is Garlic....Ewwwe,yeah i hate garlic,but for him i'm more than ready to love it and for me he was prepared to quit it...

He found so much joy in spending thousands of naira in his favourite India and chinese resturants,and this i have always cautioned him of...."rather than buying a plate for about 8,000 ba gara ka siya small bag of rice ba kayi kyauta ka samu lada"....i always say to him..."tohm naji rigimatu,just once in a while isnt so bad now is it?"....he would always reply.

We agreed on making saturday nights movie nights....He loves going to the movies and i love movies too,one more thing we sure have in common.We sit and talk about old movies like Mr bones,the gods must be crazy,home alone ,titanic,coming to America and the likes of them for hours....I feel nothing but blessed to have him and the thought of him becoming my husband in just a few days sent chills down my spine.

He always talks about Maldives with so much vigour.Our honeymoon is going to be on his favourite of all the islands in the world.I surfed the internet to view images of this one place he cant seem to stop talking about,and i was woowed by what i saw,which makes it my favourite place too,sunbathing with him in the sun,eating sea food and running up and down the beach is all i seem to see in my head.

Aisar is a guy of but few words,he hates crowd same way i do and his love for colour blue is just so alarming.You know that feeling when you love everything the person you love loves and hate everything they hate and how they can never seem to go wrong,with Aisar this is exactly how it has been.To me he is perfect and for him i am perfect.

The three days left till our wedding look like they will take forever to come.I just cant wait,cant wait to be with My Aisar and him with His rigimatu,His Isha.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

3 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages