We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 15 August 2016

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) Episode 7

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) Episode 7

I was inside the room i share with mama when i heard mama calling out to me from tsakar gida...."Khadija kije ki siyo gasarar its almost 11 and we have not had anything".....mama said to me as i stepped out of the room....."Mama i'm going now,yanzu zan dawo".....i said as i stepped out of the house to our neighbour's to buy pap..

I was shocked when i stepped out of our house and saw yaya Abdul sitted in his car.I didnt think he would ever want to see me after the way i stormed out of his sight yesterday...I quickly passed his car ,pretending not to see him......"khadija"...he called out to me,i didnt want to turn but i just had to,its yaya Abdul for heaven sake,he stood by me when his sisters were a thorn in my throat...."Naam Yaya Abdul"....i said as i turned to look at him..."khadija har yanzu bakice komai bah"....Yaya Abdul said..."yaya Abdul na baka answer ena,i cant say yes to you and you of all people should know that and why".....i said and i watched as the sadness in his eyes increased....."I know,but one thing i know is my parents have never denied me anything,if i tell them i want you,i know they will have no option but to accept you.".....Yaya Abdul said...."i dont want to be a person they were forced to accept,i want to be someone they will accept willingly and i know they will never do that".....i said and watched him become more confused....."khadija just......"please leave kaga mutane na kallonmu,please just go,just go and stay gone.....isnt it obvious,bana son ka.da ina son ka i ll have accepted since  yesterday when you asked,i'm afraid you had a wasted journey".....i said harshly and i left without turning back..

I wish i didnt speak to him that way.I knew the only way to make him go away was to tell him i dont love him,but i know i do.I fell for Yaya Abdul without even realising it.His presence here is hurting me,imaging the fact that he slept in his car in the cold all just for me made me shiver.I wish there's a way to turn things around.

I have been lying on my mattress and i watched mama sleep peacefully.I have not been able to eat anything or sleep.Tunanin yaya Abdul has clouded my mind and his peaceful,smiley and handsome face and curly haired face on both sides of his face and tall thin figure is all i have been seeing.I couldnt help the little tears falling down my cheeks.I'm sorry my Yaya Abdul,i wish i was born with a silver spoon in my mouth,this would have been easy for us both.....I just wish so....but truth is the saying that if wishes were horses,beggers would ride to their deaths.

Next Episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig @phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be add to blog stories on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blog spot for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages