We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 2 August 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 18

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 18

Haven attended an 8weeks course in make up school while waiting for my posting for youth service after graduating from the University, I know alot about make up and I hardly apply them on myself,but today is different.Aslam is back to his normal self,with health and strength and will be here in less than an hour.

I was getting freaked out,loosing steps in my make up application and tripping over things.My own room is a mess because of the things I have scattered on the floor and clothes on the bed.I changed about four times before I finally decided to stick with an all black Abaya with sky blue stones,knowing sky blue is Aslam's favourite colour.

Aslam came into the parlor before I could finish getting ready.I rushed and went straight to the parlor to see him and he was looking so great in Maroon coloured Polo Shirt and a black Jean,really casual I must say.

"Assallamualaikum"....I said as I entered the parlor. He didn't say anything for a while.All he did was stare at me before he finally opened his mouth to say "wooh"....."Kin Dade baki fito ba,ina kika shiga haka"....he said....."Na tafi koyo ansa sallama"....I said with a grim on my face....."Oh sorry, waalaiki salam "....he said...."kinyi kyau da yawa ne shiyasa I was carried away".....Aslam added......"Naji..... dadin baki"....I said with a smile...."hehe ba wani dadin baki,this is just me praising my rigimatu ".....he said with the cutest laugh I have ever seen....."Haha yau kuma haka suna na ya koma? Rigimatu??!!?! ".....I said with a little smile and a frown....."Eh mana you have started your rigima again"....he said with a broad smile....."Naji"....I said with a laugh.

Aslam and I talked for over two hours,we talked about our wedding preparations, pre-wedding pictures, events,honeymoon and so much more.
Aslam has always hated crowd, it was real hard work for me to convince him to agree to two events, dinner and bridal shower.
Growing up, I have always wanted to have a very big wedding with atleast five days of events,but being with Aslam I knew baya son taro da yawa,so we agreed on just two,har daurin aure three.

Hours flew and soon it was time for Aslam to go and that made me shed tears...."Mene abun kuka kuma,I have been here for hours fah,baki son inje gida In huta?".....Aslam said with a big smile...."Toh go home,tafi kaje ka huta,sai da safe".....I said and turned to make my way into the house,leaving him near his car outside the parking lot...."aa wasa nake,kar kiyi fushi mana,as long as you are angry I'm not going anywhere".....he said with a wry look on his face....."Haha let me continue being angry then,so that you won't go."....I said with a kind of wicked laugh....."hah,na Gano wayyon ki,kuma naqi wayyon.I have to go kinji,kamar yau ne,just three months left and har sai kince wai yau Baza ka fita bane.stop the tears Kinji".....he said with a smile and headed for my face with a handkerchief....."Haram"....I said with a laugh and moved backwards...."hah I'm handing you the handkerchief, ba goge miki hawayen zanyi bah".....he said laughing uncontrollably....."Oh,na dauki wani Abu da ban,ince ka taba gani wani ya goge mah matar wani hawaye".....I said with a joke....."matar wah?Ba ayi wanin bah tukun,in mah anyi Akan ki sai Inda karfi na kare".....Aslam said...."Naji..... dadin baki"....I said jokingly....."Naji,rigimatu.I have to go.I ll see on Friday in sha Allah."....Aslam said and all I did was nod my head and watch his car out of the gate.

******************************
THREE MONTHS LATER.

It's a week to  our wedding and all preparations have been made.I sent out the invitations and I totally didn't make time to go to Saudat's house.."Lemme call her"....I said to myself.

"Hello,Umman Nidal"....I said...."Afnan, ya kike kwana biyu"....Saudat said....."Wallahi kuwa,ya danmu, ya mai gida"....I asked.... "He's fine wallahi. Kinji shuru koh?wallahi I couldn't call you bayan abunda ya faru a gidan Yusra,tun lokacin nake Jin nauyin kira,because if I hadn't convinced you to go,da abunda ya faru bai faru bah".....Saudat said..."Bakomai, it's in th past ai.Dama I called in fada miki,In Allah ya yadda next week bikina da Aslam,zan turo miki IV through Meenal zata zo unguwar ku gobe"....I said....."Kai....Alhamdulillah. Allah ya sanya alkhairi.gaskiya na miki murna.da akwae abunda zan fada miki,Amma bayan mu Gama shagalin biki zanzo har gidanki sai in fada miki".....Saudat said....."Toh Allah ya kaimu.sai kinzo bikin"....I said and we said our goodbyes.

I wonder what could be wrong. Meyasa bata fada mun ba tace sai bayan biki?I hope dai all is well.can't wait to hear what it is.

TWO EPISODES LEFT.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted during the week at 9pm and 5pm on weekends.

For more stories, facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages