We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 4 August 2016

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 20

TEARS OF BETRAYAL Episode 20
FINAL EPISODE

The best of marital life comes when you get married to someone you love.I'm very grateful to God daya bani miji kamar Aslam.Our years of relationship weren't invain and that I'm especially grateful for.

I have been married to Aslam for just a week and I have known nothing more than happiness and contentment. He helps me with the house choirs and also in the kitchen.He prepares breakfast for me when I feel lazy to get out of bed, and on the day I feel too lazy to cook,he takes me out for lunch or dinner or order in for us both.On Saturday he took me for shopping and on Sunday we went to the movies.He's been really sweet and adorable.

I was in the kitchen when I heard a knock on the gate and headed straight for it.I was surprised at who it was......"Saudat".....,I said screaming and gave her a very big hug.She brought her baby Nidal..."Sannu da zuwa,shigo".....I said as I dragged her into the parlor.I was more than happy to see her.I got her a drink and some cake...."Amarya amarya..ina angon ne??...""....Saudat asked....."Wallahi ya fita,yaje gidan su Hajiyan shi nan bayan mu"....I said with a smile...."Allah sarki,ya amarci,ince dae Ana mishi girki Kalakala".....Saudat asked...."Haba dae an kin San ni ba daga nan bah"....I said and muka tafa..

"Yauwa you said zaki fada mun wani Abu bayan biki,Amma naji shuru.".....I said with a wonder....."Eh I ll tell you.Amma kaffin nan,Have you told Yusra kinyi aure kuwa.Nasan bakiyi inviting dinta bah because ban ganta a biki bah".....Saudat said with a serious face....."Bayan abunda ya faru,there's no way zan sake janyo ta jikina when nasan Yusra bah wadda mutun zaeyi relying on bace in mutun ya shiga matsala."....I said with sad eyes..."Gaskiya nima na dade ina fushi da ita,Amma kuma Yusra yanzu abun tausayi ce fah"....Saudat said painfully....."Abun tausayi kuma,what happened to her?"....I asked curiously.

"Ai In baki labari,Mijinta manemin matan aure ne bata sani bah.Ashe wae dama cen yana neman matan Banza,so iyayen shi said he should find a wife and settle down me makwan bin matan da yake yi,shine da suka Hadu da Yusra,bata Gama karantar halinshi bah akayi auren gaggawa kawai sabida tana son aure.Toh bayan Sunyi aure ashe baiyi changing bah.Akwae wata makociyar ta,Yusra ta jata ajiki,ashe akwae wani Abu a tsakanin ta da mijin Yusra.Sai daga baya Yusra ta Gano,shi ne ta samu mijinta ta fada mishi tasan akwae wani Abu tsakanin shi da neighbor dinsu,ai kuwa that was where the war started.He got angry and said shi dama ya gaji da ita,if she cannot live with him a haka,she should leave.Ta bar mishi gidan shi and har yau beje Biko bah, iyayen ta suka aika Yaje, instead ya tura mata takardar saki.Yanzu dai tana gida ga ciki wata shida.".....Saudat said sorrowfuly..... "Innalillahi, Amma banji dadi bah wallahi.Gaskiya be kyauta bah.Amma itama Yusra da Lefin ta,sabida son aure tayi rushing yanzu ga irinta nan.Kuma trust is not built in a month or two,I thought 5years din da mukai tare ya isa tayi trusting dina but she didn't.Taje tayi trusting wata stranger kawai sabida itama matar aure ce,yanzu gashi budurwa bata gwace mata miji bah Amma matar aure ta kwace mata shi,Allah ya kyauta."......I said with a heavy heart...

"Sallamualaikum"....Aslam said..."waalaika salam"...Saudat and I answered......"Su Saudat ne a gida"....Aslam asked...."Eh wallahi,ango.Ya gidan?I hope Afnan is taking good care of you"....Saudat said laughing..... "Lafiya wallahi.Gaskiya she is"....Aslam said....."Toh alhamdulillah,Allah ya bada zuria ta gari da zaman lafiya,nidai bari In tafi Tunda ka dawo ".....Saudat said getting up....."Haba dae har zaki gudu?"....I asked.

Aslam and I tried to make her stay but she refused and left.Muka rakata har mata,Aslam ya daukar mata Nidal ya saka shi a car sit en dake cikin mota, ta tafi then muka koma ciki...

I told Aslam what happened and he told me to forgive Yusra and if possible in kirata inyi mata jaje and I promised I will.

"Guess what"....Aslam said....... "ummmm,you know I'm terrible at guessing".....I said with a pitiful face....."Yanzu daga wurin Daddy nake,ya ke fada mun company dinshi na nan needs a Head so I'm taking his place as the CEO, kinga that way we don't have to move back to London Tunda dama kince you want to go to Law school here after munje mun dawo daga honeymoon .After your law school kuma,My Younger brother Auwal can take my place anan then sai mu koma London inyi heading branch din cen and you can be our Branch Lawyer".....Aslam said......"awww thank you for putting me first"...I said.

Aslam and I are happy,very happy and I Want nothing more than to spend everyday of my life with him,because we promised we will love eachother even when we hate eachother...My fairy-tale marriage finally a reality.

*********THE END***********

Next story coming soon.

For more stories, facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

2 comments:

  1. nice story really enjoyed it����

    ReplyDelete
  2. Salam, I enjoyed it immensely more grease 2 ur elbows

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages