We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 10 August 2016

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) Episode 3

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI)  Episode 3

Back in Dutse,many people talked about how beautiful they think I am,and how much more beautiful I would look In akwae Jin dadin da kwanciyar hankali.I thought leaving Dutse for Abuja is the worse thing that can happen to me,but it isn't.Facing Hajiya's daughters is,especially Jiddah.

I have lived in Abuja for almost two months now.I have not been able to get my mother off my mind.Thank God for Hajiya's kindness,the last time Hajiya Ma'u came to check up on Alawiyya and I,Hajiya gave her a Nokia torchlight to give to Mama,that way I get to talk to mama duk Juma'a using the Landline they have in the grand parlor.
The Hajiya has been more of a mother than an employer. 

The house has been in chaos for the past three days and Hajiya has been restless.The household has been very busy waiting for the arrival of Abdul,Hajiya's eldest son who is coming back from the United States after completing his education.
The house has been kept clean by me as usual and his favorite food has been prepared on Hajiya's order.I just pray he wouldn't be as brutal as his sisters, or even worse.

Jidda has not given Safiya and I a moment of peace,she complains about everything,ranging from Bad taste in food prepared by Alawiyya ,to bad smell of detergents used in washing the culteries by Safiya and how terrible I move things around in her room when cleaning it up.She wants everything done her way and even then she complains about everything,what hurts me more is how she talks to Alawiyya who is old enough to give birth to us all.

I heard the car horn and I immediately knew Hajiya's son had arrived and I had to set the table.
Hajiya and her daughters rushed out to give her son a hug and we,the workers just peeped through the kitchen window."Allah sarki,Abdul,mutumun girki,Alhamdulillah ya Gama karantun lafiya ya dawo lafiya".....Alawiyya said...."Eh nima from yadda naji,duk yafi sauran 'ya'ya Hajiya kirki da sauqin kai.".....Safiya said...I didn't say a word and just kept wiping the kitchen counters...."Ke sai an gaya miki, before you go out and set the table,common sense bazae fada miki bah mutun yayi tafiya yana bukatar abinci".....Jidda said to me out of nowhere....."Yi hakuri,I thought sai ya huta, yayi wanka......"keep shut"...Jidda said...."You thought what?Are as stupid as you look?I wonder why Hajiya ta dau someone like you aiki,Yar karama da ke sai shegen talking back at people,set the table ki kawo mana abinci yanzu"....Jidda said with Hiss and left the kitchen......"Kiyi hakuri Khadija,watarana sai labari"....Alawiyya said to me and I nodded with tears in my eyes and headed out of the kitchen.

I got to the parlor and met Hajiya and Abdul suna hira.Jidda was on the chair tana danna waya and Ruqayya was talking to Abdul...."Yaya Tunda an gama karatu sai aure koh"....Ruqayya said...."Eh,amma saidai in ke zaki zaba mun matar".....Abdul said jokingly....."Eh no problem,sai en Maka choosing ae,gamu da mata a Base University. "....Ruqayya said over excited...."Rufa mun asiri, matan Base University are beautiful, but they are all fake,mostly fake.Matan Abuja nan are never themselves, and I want someone ya so ni Dan ni bah Dan abunda nake dashi bah.ni nafi son someone who is real and very decent,which is something three quarter of them are not."....Abdul said..."Gaskiya kayi gaskiya Abdul"....Hajiya said.

I approached them after setting the table...."Sannu da zuwa,ya hanya"....I said to Abdul kneeling down and bowing down my head..."Lafiya qalau,ya kike"...Abdul asked politely......"Lafiya,the table is set"....I said and stood up to leave.

Hajiya,and her sons and daughters proceeded to the table to have their dinner.I forgot the fruit pouch on the kitchen counter and headed back to get,on my way back to the dinning area I head Jidda shouting and I got scared na lape inji meke sa ta ihu so angrily....."Allah ya sawwake, haba dai ya'ya,kai ka yi zaman U.S Amma har yau you still have not changed.Ya ma zaayi kace kayi admiring din gentility and calmness din wannan bazan yarinyar,Yar aiki ce fah.Haba ya'ya,gaskiya it better stop at admiring din nan fah"....Jiddah said very hfurious....."Jidda you can never change,mene dan yar aiki ce,and daga cewa I admire her?Kawai ta Burge ni ne,and honestly she's young but she will make a good wife."...Abdul said teasingly ..."tabdijam better be joking"...

I got scared someone will catch me eavesdropping and I ran off into the kitchen, so afraid.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted every Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays at 9pm.

For more stories, facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages