We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 31 August 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 6

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 6

I sat up till about 3am,poundering over what had happened the previous night.What have i done wrong to this woman to make her destroy everything i hold so dear..

I cant seem to get thoughts of the event off my mind...."wannan is a waste of money,is it because your father left so much for you and your brother?"....i remember mama saying vividly....."haka kaga Abubakar nayi?..He is not using his share of the inheritance for stupid things,he is not buying things he doesnt need"....mama continued...."haba mama,naga ai Rayhana kamar 'ya take to you,what is  my offence in buying a car for her?..she is my wife fah not a stranger.She deserves this and so much more"....Yazid said calmly trying not to be too harsh to his mother....."eh lallai......toh ban amince bah.You have your own personal car and we have drivers in this house,must she have her own car?Cant you take her wherever she wants to go in ma she doesnt want the drivers to take her"....mama bloated....."mama dan Allah just this once let it go.Let the car be,dan Allah".....Yazid said pleading with mama...."i will not.I will not let the car be,2.6million naira,if you had put that money into more investments do you know how much profit it woll bring?This is the same reason why i said i ll control the money and the business till you turn 30 years old,but i thought being married will make you have common sense,ashe its the opposite"......mama said raising her voice so loud....."mama dan Allah kiyi hakuri,na riga na bata motar,it ll hurt her in na karbe yanzu,please mama"....Yazid said pleading so hard with mama....."ok you would rather hurt me kenan?I dont want to see that car,na baka 24hours,ita yar gold ce,cant you drive her,must she be seen driving?I have said what i have to say".....mama said and stormed out.

Yazid looked at me with so much pity as i walked into the bedroom...."Rayhana,dan Allah kiyi hakuri"....Yazid said kneeling before me in front of the bed and holding my two hands with his two palms....."she's your mum,if she thinks buying a car for me is wrong ,then may be she is right".....i said trying to conceal the truth of how i am really feeling inside......

I didnt say a word more and Yazid too.He changed into a jallabiyar and went straight to bed,and i could tell,ran shi a bace yake....

I woke up at 3am and couldnt go back to bed.I feel so lucky having a husband who loves me so much,where did i go wrong for my mother in law to hate me so much?why is she treating me like this?....I am maintaining my calm because of Yazid and only him.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on IG,@phateemah_tahir on twitter or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages