We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 10 August 2016

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) Episode 2

REGRETS -(KA CUCE NI) :Episode 2

All my life,I have lived in Dutse, the capital of Katsina,because outside Dutse bani da kowa or atleast haka nake tunani.Going to Abuja for the first time would have been great If I didn't have to leave mama all by herself.I'm already missing her terribly, but I just have to go,life leaves me with no choice but to go.

We arrived Abuja at about 2pm and I ache all over because I have never travelled such a long distance before.Before I knew what was happening we were already at the gate of the very big house,as I call Mansions.

We were stopped at the gate by a security guard in Black pants and white shirt with stripes, a plad,which was carefully toked into the pants, on black booths and a police like cap.
Gaskiya gidan nan babba ne I said to myself.

The security guy entered his glass decorated post and made a call using the intercom(I remember it's called intercom from the passages we read at school)......"zaku iya shiga"....he said to Hajiya Ma'u and I.

Half way into the house,Hajiya Ma'u relative who works in the house as the cook came out to greet us,and took us into the visitor's waiting room,or unimportant visitors room if I must add,because from where we sat I could see a corridor that leads to a grand parlor with chandelier and expensive rich people's things.

"Sannun ku,kunsha Hanya"....Alawiyya said...."Wallahi kuwa"....Hajiya Ma'u said..."Ya sunan ki,"....Alawiyya asked..."Khadija "...I replied......"Aunty Ma'u wannan zata iya aikin kuwa,yarinya ce ai sosai"....Alawiyya said concerned...."Ah zata iya,Khadija ce fah ae abunda zatayi wani babban ma bazaiyi bah"....Hajiya Ma'u said....."Shekarar ki nawa"....Alawiyya asked again....."shashida"....I replied.

We waited for about two hours before the Hajiya of the house came.Contrary to my thoughts, the Hajiya is really very nice.She welcomed me with open arms and was concerned about my age when I told her I'm 16,but nonetheless welcomed me even though I was scared she will turn me away and reject me,but she didn't,rather she told me to feel at home.

Hajiya Ma'u left at about 5pm hoping to visit some of her relatives in Gwagwalada before going back to Dutse.
I was shown the room where I ll stay.It's a bunk bed like those in boarding schools,which I ll be sharing with a girl named Safiya who is about 24years old and does all the dish washing and other kitchen chores,unlike Alawiyya who is about 35 and does all the cooking.

Later that day,I was introduced to the household when Safiya was serving dinner and I was cleaning the dinning area.
I got to know that Hajiya has four children,two boys and two girls.The eldest son Abdurrahman, Abdul as he is popularly called lives and studies in the United States,while Areef the second son Areef is studying in Cyprus,Turkey,and the two girls Ruqayya and Jidda both attend Base University Abuja.

From abunda naji a bakin Safiya,the guys are nice but the girls,not so nice,especially Jidda who I heard is quick to snap at people.

We served the food to Hajiya and her two daughters and left the parlor and went back to the kitchen to eat our own food.
I have not had anything tun safe and that food tasted kamar ba a gidan duniya aka dafa shi bah sabida dadi.The chicken was in abundance in our food and I felt like I was a queen,this Hajiya must be really nice for allowing us to eat the kind of food they themselves eat,I was hungry but I could hardly swallow because I couldnt get the thought of mama off my mind.Koh mama taci abinci,may be ma kwadon gari taci,ni gani ina cin kaji.I was lost in my thoughts that ban ma San sanda Jidda ta shigo kitchen din bah...."Alawiyya mene matsalar ki?..wannan abinci ne koh guba?..... Jidda said throwing her plate of food at Alawiyya feet...."Gishiri be ji ba a abincin and yaji is too much, kuma you know very well Inada Ulcer....."...Jidda said again with so much anger in her voice...."Haba Jidda...."....Safiya tried to say something and Jidda shut her up...."Shut up,ba dake nake bah,mind your business before I make Hajiya throw you out."....Jidda said pointing a finger at Safiya...."Kiyi hakuri"....I said because honestly I hate to see people fighting..."Ke kuma fah,from where?If you want to live in this house,you have to learn how to shut your mouth,Tunda ba gidan ubanki bane"....she said to me with so much anger than before....."Ki dafo mun Indomie da egg omelette ki kawo mun,na baki 20mins".....she said pointing to Alawiyya and left.

Dama haka yaran masu kudi suke,basu duba na gaba da su?...I wondered.If this is where I will work for the next few years to come then my hell has just begun,but what choice do I have?I jus have to work to feed my mother and if possible save some money and go to the university, only if possible.

Next episode coming up soon.
New Episodes will be posted every Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays at 9pm and 5pm on Sundays.

For more stories, facts and updates follow @teets_thoughtz / @phateemah_taheer on Ig or Add 08062436327 to be added to Blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Blog Archive

Pages