We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 7 February 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 17

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 17

  ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

You know that moment when you go to sleep with something on your mind and wake up the next morning with the same thought or worse even dream of it...that was exactly my night and that is exactly how I am feeling this morning...

I finally managed to get out of bed, took a bath and then headed to the kitchen to prepare breakfast....Immediately i entered the kitchen I saw Ra'is already there making egg omelette and making a toast....."Good morning".....I said sounding surprised and stammering....."Morning Ruqayya...how was your night?".....Ra'is asked in a soft voice.

"I am the wife here,making breakfast should be my responsibility and not yours...I know you are only trying to make me feel at home,but please let me do what I should do"......I said softly and  looking at Ra'is with so much care and respect....."Ruqayya you were in a bad mood yesterday night...you miss home and that made you cry to sleep,its only fair that i try to make you feel and know that I am your family too".....Ra'is said standing very close to me with an apron on and holding the frying pan containing the already fried omelette....

I couldn't help but burst to laughter...."Why are you laughing?"....Ra'is asked smiling softly....."You look like".....I said and couldnt complete my sentence because of laughter...."I look like what?"......he asked laughing along with me......"You look like a professional Chef".....I said making mockery of the apron and gloves......"atoh....I told you I am s good cook ae".....Ra'is said with a laugh....

"Unhum....let me be the judge of that".....I said and we both laughed......."Ok..now you have done enough.let me take over dan Allah"...... I said grabbing the Spoon and frying pan from him....."Its ok, i am almost done here".....Ra'is said......"No...let me please".....I said insisting......"No no no".....Ra'is said dropping the pan on the cooker and holding me by the hand and dragging me out of the kitchen and straight to the dinning area..

"Where are you taking me".....I said laughing and wondering......."Sit here like the Queen that you are and wait for your meal".....Ra'is said as he pulled the chair and sat me down on it.

I kept smiling at how sweet Ra'is has been as I watched him dash in and out of the kitchen with my plate of served omelette, toast and a cup of coffee......"Coffee?".....I asked as I looked into the Mug....."Yes....freshly brewed just for you my lady".....Ra'is said jokingly and i smiled looking at the coffee...."What's wrong...you don't like the coffee?"..... Ra'is asked having noticed the way i was looking at the coffee...."Noo it's fine...but why not tea?".....I asked curiously......"Yesterday I couldn't sleep and I was up almost all night doing nothing...it was a very boring experience.....so i choose coffee this morning because I don't want you to sleep in the afternoon ki kasa baccin dare and be bored like i was...plus as a professional Chef....egg omelette and toast tastes so much better with coffee than with tea....but if you'd prefer tea,i would make tea for you right away"......Ra'is said and was about to leave when i held on to his hand....which made me feel embarrassed.

Ra'is immediately turned to look at his hand which was in mine and smiled....I immediately let go and looked at my plate....."Coffee is fine,thank you".....I said and held the Mug with both hands.

Ra'is rounded up in the kitchen and came to join me at the dinning table...."Kayi kokari,tastes great"....I said with all sincerity..Ra'is didn't reply and just kept looking at me...I pretended not to feel his gaze or notice the fact that he was looking at me,but i just couldn't..

"You are staring me down....why?".....I asked...."I don't know why".....Ra'is said and looking down shyly......"ok".....I said and said nothing else....."Its funny".....Ra'is said looking at his plate and smiling....."What is funny?".....I asked looking at him....."Wouldn't it be funny if I told you I am falling in love with my wife".....Ra'is said and I immediately felt like I have been stabbed.

My mouth suddenly went completely dry...I opened my mouth but no words came out of it....I kept looking at Ra'is and he just keep looking me in return...My heart kept racing and racing...Hearing what you never expected out of nowhere just takes the breath out of you.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the next episode..Oh my God!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plz let's her not turn him down,as he mustered all the courage to xpress him self

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooo...can't wait to for the next episode

    ReplyDelete
  4. waiting for d next apisode pls namy

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages