We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 3 February 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 16

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 16

   ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

I have always heard of ghost of the past coming back to hunt you....in my case Mustapha is my ghost of the past...He isn't perfect,but then again I admit no human being is perfect...I know our relationship wasnt the fairy-tale kind of relationship everyone would wish to have,never the less it had it ups and downs....even though with Mustapha it was mostly downs...I needed his attention and couldn't get it....I tried so hard severally to get him to even call or text or care,but all to no avail....and now that I am gone....now that I am married,he is giving me the attention I have been longing for....

I laid in bed not sure if to call him back,or to ignor the fact that i saw his missed call...A voice in me kept telling me to call him back and finally i succumbed to my inner self.

My heart beat kept racing as the phone continued ringing until finally I heard his voice...."Hello"....Mustapha said....."Hello"....I replied without saying anything further....."Hubby I know it's wrong for me to call considering the fact that you are married to someone,amma zuciyata ta kasa daure tunanin ki...na kasa cire tunanin ki...you are in my thoughts every sleeping and waking moment....I just don't know how I made the very big mistake of letting you go".....Mustapha said and paused for a bit....

"Mustapha dakata"....I shouted with authority....."You know what is wrong and what is right  as much as you did before you decided it was over between us and started giving me attitude ...you took me for granted and Allah ya bani wanda ya fika...I shouldn't be talking to you now,but i am because I want to make one thing very clear to you....dan Allah don't call me again...if you don't respect me atleast respect the fact that i am married to a guy you could never,not even half as much"......I said in tears and hung up on him.

I know it took all the might in me to say all the things I said to him...but nothing I said wasn't the truth....my heart knows I still love him,but my brain keeps telling me the difference between right and wrong...My thoughts were cut loose when I heard a knock on the door.

"Ruqayya".....Ra'is called out from outside my room and knocking...."Ruqayya".....he called out again with his voice growing tensed......I just couldn't bring my feet to move towards the door and open it...

Ra'is became worried and opened the door and headed straight in...."Ruqayya why are you sitting in the dark?"....Ra'is said as he switched on the lights....."Subhanallahi....Ruqayya why are you crying?"....Ra'is asked squating in front of me as I let the tears flow freely....."Ruqayya if I offended you in any way dan Allah tell me and i ll apologize"..... He said with so much sadness in his eyes and i Nodded my head left and right to indicate he didn't do anything...

"Then why are sitting here and crying your eyes out?"....Ra'is asked sounding very worried...."I just miss home"....I lied....."Ruqayya I know you do,you have to miss home....every girl misses home when she is married,but its just a matter of time and you will adapt...it's only been a day....our marital journey started just yesterday, its normal for you not to adjust for now,but you will".....Ra'is said so lovingly I felt like jumping into his arms...

"I just miss my family"..... I said this time sincerely....."I am your family too".....He said using his hand to wipe off my tears...."It will be okk..just go to bed now so you won't think too much".....Ra'is said and watched me as I lay in my bed and placed my head on my pillow.

Ra'is rolled up the blanket to cover me up,kissed my forehead and was about to leave when i held his hand to stop him from leaving...

He immediately turned to look at me...."Thank you so much"..... I said before letting go of his hand....He used his thumb to tap my Cheeks before he switched off the lights and shut the door behind him.

I laid in bed thinking about Mustapha and how he could never be even half as perfect as Ra'is...but I still feel like I love him...but then again...I care alot about my husband Ra'is and couldn't have asked for a better spouse....Ra'is is a really nice guy and easy to fall for,I know it's just a matter of time.....just a matter of time.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

1 comment:

  1. Abeggg ooooo stop loving musty!!!!....hohoho its getting interesting

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages