We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 23 February 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 25

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 25

  ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

Ra'is and I have had the weirdest 4 days of our lives..I don't what it is about Ra'is that is making me drawn to him...May be its because he is the type of guy I ordinarily would have wanted had i met him under the right circumstances...I am a weird kind of girl with top choices,not that I am picky or anything.

Sometimes in life you set a goal of the things you want in life, but suddenly you meet someone who makes you feel like all those goals,all that want,all that ambition is gone totally and out of sight.

I have always wanted a guy that isn't too tall and isn't short either,a guy with sparkling nice set of dentition,a guy with full dark hair,even though beard so isn't my thing,but atleast full dark neat hair...a guy who is atleast good to consider pointy noise,not too slim and definitely not fat....a guy with moderately sized eyes,not too small and not bulgy.....

I look at all these physical qualities and i realise Mustapha had only one or two of these,and Ra'is had like all these and so much more ..

Ra'is has the physical, psychological, emotional and not that it's important or anything the financial support any woman would need to be a comfortable wife....Yet i fell for Mustapha..

I never thought this was possible or even anywhere near possible, but i think i am completely over Mustapha..Ra'is makes me forget him,when I am with Ra'is I forget that he even exists or ever existed..

"What are you thinking of?"....Ra'is asked in a high pitched tone...."Me?...nothing".....I replied....."You look like you were lost in the thoughts of something"....Ra'is said with a smile....."I know what you were thinking of".....Ra'is said smiling endlessly.... "Really?"..... I asked filled with wonder. . "You are thinking of the right word".....Ra'is said...."Right word for?".....I asked pretending not to know what he meant....."Right word to describe my fabulous Fried rice with right".....Ra'is said and laughed...."Oh that,well it.....tastes....amazing"....I said trying to conceal the fact that that wasn't what I was expecting......"You are stammering".......Ra'is said smiling....."am I?".....I asked laughing...."You totally were....and you know you only stammer when you change a point or when you say something not registered with your heart...something you didn't intend to say"....Ra'is said and we both laughed....

"Ok my lady...time for your injection".....Ra'is said as he watched me drink water and i started coughing...."Sannu"....Ra'is said as he watched me continue coughing....I kept coughing for about a minute and Ra'is immediately left the dinning table where he went to drop the plate and ran towards me...."Are you OK?"....he asked holding my shoulders.....

I couldnt reply but just kept looking at him....at that moment I wish we could stand that way forever...I can't help but wonder what is happening to me...It's a strange question to ask but..."Am I falling for my husband?".....I asked myself...

"Ruqayya"....Ra'is said...."Hmmm".....I replied with my asked fixed on him...."Are you OK?".....he asked with a smile and i quickly let go of him....."Yea...I.... I... Am fine"....I said feeling embarrassed and looking away....."You stammered again".....Ra'is said and we both laughed.....

"Will you be ok with me injecting you or should I take you to the hospital?"..... Ra'is asked and I honestly didn't know what to say....one part of me wants Ra'is to inject me,i mean he is my husband after all....and another part of me isn't ready.

"Ruqayya".....Ra'is called out again....."Do i really have to be injected,i feel totally fine..Kuma I am on medication and the tabs are working really..... well so I thinks there's really.... no need...and I have.... phobia for..... needles"......I said filled with stammer......."Hmmm phobia for needles or phobia for me?".....Ra'is said and we laughed it off...

I suddenly noticed Ra'is was looking at me in a way he has never looked at me before....."Why are you looking at me like?"......I asked Ra'is looking directly at him...."Am I?"....Ra'is asked smiling and still looking at me....."Ofcourse you are,you are still looking at me yanzu mah".....I said smiling and rolling my eyes in amusement......"is it one of my Hubby looks?"....Ra'is said smiling...."You have Hubby looks?".....I asked and laughed....."3 or 4 of them apparently".....Ra'is said and we both bursted into laughter......"Hubby looks exclusively for Hubby"....Ra'is added.....

"You don't even call me Hubby,why Hubby looks?"....I asked wondering....."I really don't know...but I guess you have to call someone you are so familiar with by their real names...I am getting to know you,so i guess i should be comfortable with calling you Hubby".....Ra'is said...."Yea i guess you are right".....I said...

Ra'is kept looking at me that way and I was becoming rather uncomfortable....we were sitting so close and I could tell Ra'is was becoming tensed sitting that close to me....."I have been sitted for far too long,its almost time for Isha prayer and koh Magrib bamuyi bah".....I said and stood up from where I was sitting....."Haba?I totally lost track of time".....Ra'is said and stood up...."Its 7.30pm already fah".....I said.

We both stood up and went to our respective rooms to pray....I stayed a while longer in my room after praying thinking of Meenal and how I haven't heard from her in a few days...

It was almost 9pm when I got out of my room....I went straight to the kitchen and put the food cooked by Ra'is in the microwave for warming..

I finished everything I had to do and got out of the kitchen and Ra'is still wasn't out of his room...I went to his door and knock...."Hubby".....Ra'is said opening the door....."Are you sleeping already ?"......I asked looking at him....."no lazimi kawae nake yi".....Ra'is said and I felt impressed....."Our late dinner is ready it's almost 10pm...lets eat so we won't go to bed hungry".....I said.....

"Its unhealthy to eat yanxu gaskiya,sae dai in you wont sleep till in about 2hrs, 12am kenan.I will have tea dai".....Ra'is said.....

"Yes doctor"......I said and we both laughed......"Nidai I am hungry..and if I eat,you will have to stay up with me har 12 en so dole we must eat together ".....I said with a smile...."Yes my lady".....Ra'is replied.

I made tea for Ra'is and we both sat down to eat...We finished eating at about 10:15pm and surprisingly a knock came on the gate just about then...."Who  could it be by this time?"......I asked...."I don't know but let me check".....Ra'is said and left to open the gate.

Ra'is opened the gate and i was anxious to see who it could be at this time...Ra'is came back in and i noticed someone was tagging along behind him...."Meenal".....I said filled with Surprise as i saw Meenal looking worried,confused and very terrified.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG,@Phateemah_taheer or #Phateemahtaheer on Wattpad, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

2 comments:

  1. Meenal....kuma? Hmmm anxciously waiting for the nxt episode.well Fatimah Tahir

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages