We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 17 February 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 23

MARRIED TO A STRANGER -(bani da zabi) Episode 23

❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

I don't knw the kind of injection that was administered to me,but i most say it did wonders on me.......

I spend the better part of the morning sleeping and having no idea what was going on around me..It was already 11.30am when I woke up...The sight of what I saw immediately i woke up took me to the moon and brought me back....."Breakfast in bed".....I said sounding surprised....."Ruqayya... You are up".....Ra'is said entering the room....
"I guess I am, expect if this is a dream"......I said super excited......."Why would it be a dream"......Ra'is asked laughing......"Well i dont remember being crowned Queen in reality,but probably in my dream"......I said hysterically.

"Hahaha why do you think  so?".....Ra'is asked joyfully....."Well only Queens get served breakfast in bed".....I said rolling my eyes in amusement....."You are the Queen of my house,home and of my heart".....Ra'is said and looked down shyly....."Thanks for everything"....I said so lovingly....."There's no thanks you between friends"....Ra'is said......"Oh Yea...I remember.. We are friends living together first"....I said jokingly and we both laughed.

"I think you are much better Alhamdulillah"...... Ra'is said....."Yes i am alhamdulillah....I don't feel anything anymore".....I said confidently...."Come here,lets go brush your teeth"....Ra'is said helping me get up.

We got to the front of the bathroom and we both didn't know what next to do....."Why don't you go in...I ll be by the door waiting for you".....Ra'is said and I smiled and headed in.

Ra'is helped me back to bed after I brushed my teeth....."So Chef,what's for breakfast"......I asked jokingly......."Tea...very creamy tea with chip and tomato ketchup".....Ra'is said opening all the delicacies......"Ketchup?why not a little sauce da koh dan ataruhu biyu koh uku?".....I said frowning a little....

"Allah ya sawwake in miki abinci da ataruhu.....har kin manta abunda ya faru jiya???Yesterday isn't a day i am going to forget in a hurry....wallahi for a minute I thought i was going to lose you....luckily kinyi tunanin sending mun 911....I don't know what I would have done if something Terrible had happened to you wallahi".....Ra'is said sadly.

"When you said i should save 911 in my draft in case of emergency wallahi i thought of it as something childish...but yesterday it saved my life....you saved me"......I said smiling and frowning at intervals....."Allah dai ya kiyaye gaba....now eat your food kar ulcer ya kuma dawo wa".......Ra'is said and we both laughed.

I ate every last bit of the chips with ketchup....Ra'is was there all time and didn't move an inch....."I think you should take your bath,our parents will be here any minute".....Ra'is said and stood up and headed towards my bathroom.

"You are not going to stand guard right...I won't die if you leave the room for 30minutes give or take".....I said smiling....
"Okk your majesty"....Ra'is said and went out smiling.

I took my bath and didn't k of what to wear...I finally decided to wear a blue straight gown I have never worn before....All of a sudden, i felt sleepy and decided to sleep for a few minutes.

My phone SMS alert was what woke me up.I woke up a firgice kamar wadda aka tasa....I checked my phone and the received message couldn't be more irrelevant being from a number I have never seen before 433.

I checked the time on my phone and it was already 5pm...."Subhanallahi I must have over slept"....I said getting off my bed...."Ruqayya"....Ra'is said and pushing the door open slightly......"You are up"....Ra'is asked and I nodded......"Wallahi i had no idea when I fell asleep"....I said......."Its normal ae...some of the drugs given to you are to help you sleep...I didn't wake u up kar in dame ki"......Ra'is said smiling at me.

"Hajiya and Umma called and i told them kina bacci...but sunce zasu anjuma"....Ra'is said....."Allah ya kaimu"....I said....."Pray and come out for your late lunch".....Ra'is said and we both laughed....."Ok"....I said and headed to the bathroom to perform Ablution.

I finished praying and got out of my room and headed to the parlor...I got to the parlor and met Ra'is setting the dinning table...."Chef what did you prepare?".....I asked joking......"Fried rice and fried chicken with salad with the minimum oil possible...and babu yaji koh daya"......Ra'is said happily and jokingly.....
"Wannan abinci kamar na babies".....

"Poor me,gashi kuma I am not in the mood to eat"....I said truthfully..."But you have to eat...you haven't had anything since breakfast and kinsan the main cause of Ulcer is hunger".....Ra'is said in a concerned manner.

"Wallahi i can't eat right now"....I said holding my chest....I tried hard to swallow to prevent the vomit pilling up in my gut from coming out.....

"I really can't eat now".....I said again....."You don't have a choice...dole kici abinci".....Ra'is said coming towards me with a plate filled to the brim with food......As Ra'is approached me more the more the vomit kept coming up to my throat.

"I really can't eat...wallahi i feel like vomiting"..... I said still holding my stomach...."You are only saying that because you don't want to eat"....Ra'is said calmly....."Believe it or not,I don't want to".....I said angrily....."Ruqayya please"....Ra'is said again and I couldn't feel more irritated.

"Do i have a crown on my head ?"......I shouted angrily and Ra'is could see the anger in my face......"No".....Ra'is said with sadnesss in his eyes....."Do i speak with a British accent?"...... I asked again angrier this time....."No".....Ra'is replied....."Then stop treating me like I'm Queen freaking Elizabeth".....I shouted at the top of my voice.

Almost immediately i finished shouting, the vomit rushed out of my mouth....I held my stomach and knelt down on my knees and kept vomiting profusely.....I could feel vomit rushing out of my mouth and nose and tears running down my eyes....

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

6 comments:

  1. I think Ra'is deserved sum respect from her,y shouting at him...

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I don't like d way Rais is treating her,its irritatin me as wel...allow her to perform her wifely duties jare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to say this because I no it is not easy to be a blogger pls make it a little bit lengthy, I appreciate your effort may Almighty God increase you in knowledge Ameen.the story is really interesting am waiting for more episodes

    ReplyDelete
  4. All ears for d next episode👂🏾👂🏾

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages