We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 25 February 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 27

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 27

❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

It feels like a dream,its sounds so untrue,and it seems so unfair...If anyone had told me a day would come when El-Abdool would be the reason for Meenal's tears,i honestly wouldn't have believed it....I still somehow can't believe what happened.....

"Meenal,i know this isn't easy for you..I am not saying I know how you feel or anything close that,but you just have to calm down and please stop crying and tell me the rest of it".....I said trying to be calm.

"El-Abdool kullun baya tashi waya sai ina wurin,saying all this loving and sweet things to the person he is on the phone with...and the part of all this that I can't seem to get straight is why he seemed so angry over something very little...I expected him to calm down after a few days,but it just seems to be getting worse....kamar ba newly weds bah".....Meenal said angrily this time.

"Meenal I know you are in pain...but I am a guy, just like your husband..are you sure you didn't do something,something you are not saying ".....Ra'is said and I agreed with him.

"It's not the going out that annoyed El-Abdool.... It's something else...His mother has never liked me..his mother was never in support of our marriage...ordinarily when something happens between a husband and a wife,the wife would go to her parents house if at all she has to leave her husband's house....but I can't go home...my parents' where never fan of El-Abdool...my father promised he would never marry me off to someone I do not want to marry,and he kept his promise on that by allowing me to marry El-Abdool who is someone I wanted....Even with my father's approval,my mother still didn't want this,because according to my mother El-Abdool's mum has always had the reputation of being a bad mother-in-law because El-Abdool's Elder brother is married to one of my mother's friend's daughter Nafisa and har yau auren yaki dadi...El-Abdool's mother agreed to his elder brother marrying a woman of his choice on one condition and i don't think it was any different with El-Abdool even though he promised me he wouldnt".......Meenal said,this time angrier than the first time.

"What condition is that?".....I asked eager to hear what it could be......"She also has the policy of allowing her sons to marry women of their choices first,but subsequently will have to marry women of her choice".....Meenal said crying again.

"So you are saying you think El-Abdool is marrying someone else soon?".....Ra'is asked sounding so surprised....."Abdool lied to me...he knew from the beginning that wata daya ta bamu....He had an agreement with his mum to marry a woman of her choice only a month after getting married to me....he knew and he hid it from me...and now he is looking for reasons to make it seem like he is getting married because I chose you over his parents,and not because his parents want this"......Meenal said in tears..

"So if he didn't tell you,how then did you know?"......I asked....."Nafisa told me everything when she came this afternoon...I thought somehow it was untrue,so i decided to face him when he came back from work this evening....he couldn't say a word and that way I knew everything Nafisa had told me is nothing but the truth...I went straight to my room and picked up my veil and was about to leave when El-Abdool stopped me...thinking he was going to apologize or make things right,I stopped...only for him to tell me he has already fallen in love with his mother's choice of a wife and he can't disobey his mother,when I disobeyed my own mother to marry him...Meenal wallahi i regret not listening to Umma..I wish I obeyed Umma and married someone else...I wish I had the courage to do what you did by leaving Mustapha and marry the guy your parents suggested because your parents knew Mustapha would never have been a good husband..our parents know and see things that we don't and cant see,but never-the-less, something we obey our hearts rather than our brains....now i can't even go home, what I do tell my parents 12days after my wedding...Meenal you are the person I could come to".......Meenal said and cried out loud.....

"Meenal dan Allah stop crying".....I said and just about then,my phone started ringing...."Dr, the phone is beside you,dan Allah check who is calling".....I said and Ra'is picked up the phone to check....."Hubby"....Ra'is called out...."Naam...who is it?"...... I asked with my eyes popping out....."The name says Mijin kawata".....Ra'is said....."Ya sallam....It's El-Abdool"...... I said and Meenal immediately raised her head up.

"Dan Allah don't pick the call...dan Allah"....Meenal said pleading with me....."Meenal..you can't make a wrong right with a wrong decision..there are two sides to every story, lets hear what he has to say".....Ra'is said calmly...."Hubby answer the call please ".....Ra'is said handing me the phone...

"Hello".....I said as I answered...."Hello Hubby...I know Meenal is with you because I called her sister and from the way she responded, asking me about Meenal I knew she didn't go home...and I know if not to her parents house,your house is the only place she would come to...I am at the gate,your gate....please open the gate dan Allah".....El-Abdool said and without waiting to hear anymore or say anything I hung up....."Dr...what do you think?"....I asked Ra'is...."Meenal please let's hear him out".....Ra'is said as he moved towards the door and headed out to open the gate.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG,
@Phateemah_taheer or #Phateemahtaheer on Wattpad Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

7 comments:

  1. Wai wai,El-Abdool this aint fair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wai wai,El-Abdool this aint fair

    ReplyDelete
  3. Toh fa! Let's wait n hear wat El Abdool has to say 1st.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gud work still waiting 4 d next episode

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rais n hubby still no sleep together till d end of d story fa😆😆😆😆

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. really ur labari was taban xuciya wlh i can't even wait. pls Dan girman Allah post d next episode

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages