We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Sunday 2 October 2016

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 33 FINAL EPISODE

IN-LAWS -(UWAR MIJINA) Episode 33---SEASON 3 FINALE

Yazid got to the front gate of our house and couldnt bring himself to go in,until he finally summorned the courage to go in after 2hours of just staring at the gate....."yaya,sannu da zuwa"...my little sister greeted Yazid as he entered the parlor...."Umma ina wuni"....Yazid said as he met Umma sitted on the chair...."Lafiya qalau,ya mutan gidan"....Umma asked Yazid nicely...."duka lafiya umma"....Yazid said lowering his gaze...."Umma dama i came to take Rayhana back to her home"....Yazid said shyly.

"Yazid,any mother would be proud to have an obedient son like you,because whatever you did,i know you did it for your mother out of love and obedience,but i am afraid even if i give you a go ahead to take Rayhana,She wouldnt go with you".....Umma said....."Umma wallahi what ever happened,it happened because i had no control over it,i was in a situation where i had no choice but to pick my mother over her,because we are muslims,and we all know Aljannah ta lies under kafar mama,i just had to"....Yazid said still looking down,even though umma could tell he was crying from the sound of his voice.....

"I know Yazid,Siyam,call Rayhana"....mama said talking to my little sister......"umma gani"....i said and sat down on the floor,as far away from Yazid as possible....."Rayhana,Yazid is here to take you home".....Umma said looking at me....."Umma,i am not going back to that house".....i said bluntly......"But why,you know your husband did what he had to do,if you were in his shoes,wouldnt you pick me over him?".....Umma asked me.....

"Yes umma i would,but kinsan ance a aure,once igiya daya ta tsinke,its just a matter of time before the rests follow".....i said....."I know,God will protect your marriage as he always have,besides in mah saki daya ne,you still have two and by God's grace,this time it will be forever....."umma said......"Rayhana,i never divorced you,and i never will,the paper i gave you that night, where is it?".....Yazid asked me......"I dont know,somewhere in my bag,Siyam bring my black bag  please".....i said to  sister.

I took out the paper out of my bag and read it out....."In times of difficulties,dont dispair for Allah is with us,i love you and i always will and no matter how long it might take i ll come for you".....i read out and burst into tears..."i cant believe i didnt open this".....i said crying..

Mama stood up and left the parlor....."I am so sorry it took so long riri"....Yazid said holding my hand....."You have started again,let me get my things"....i said and stood up to leave....."Rayhana"....Yazid called out to me and i turned back immediately......."Naam"....i answered....."Is it just me,or is that a baby bump,you have become fatter and fairer too".....Yazid asked super excited....."Yes Daddy,it is a baby bump"....i said teasingly....."i am so sorry i doubted you,it should have occured to me that you are pregnant".....Yazid said sympathetically....."Its fine hon,lemme pack my things...

I want in to pack my things when i heard Yazid shouting innalillahi waina illahi Raji'un from the parlor,and Umma and everyone of us immediately went to the parlor....."What is it"....Umma asked Yazid who just sat there crying......"Umma,yanxu Audu maigadi ya kirani,after i left,mama fell ill and was taken to hospital,she suffered a stroke,my mother just died,mama is dead"......Yazid said crying so hard.....

Everyone just stood there looking at Yazid who kept crying uncontrollably,i know mama means the world to him,and har ga Allah i have forgiven her,but may be its for the best.

******************************I have been back to my home for 3months now,and i have never been more happy.Yazid is still the same amazing husband i have always known,and hopefully now i can proudly say i am married to danmarigaiya.

**********THE END**********

SEASON 4 COMING SOON WITH "MY WEDDING,MY TRAGEDY" 10th October ISA

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more.

Share:

5 comments:

  1. Well done!looking forward to another story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Increadible story...i cant believe i read all this in a few hours...welldone.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Increadible story...i cant believe i read all this in a few hours...welldone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Increadible story...i cant believe i read all this in a few hours...welldone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great skills.....can't wait 4 my wedding my tragedy

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages