We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 31 October 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 10

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURE NA) Episode 10
    ***Phateemah Taheer***

Its been four days since the incident with Adnan.I don't know why for some reasons i have not been able to get him off my mind.His smile is a killer and each time i close my eyes,i see his cute innoncent face,his innoncent  smile and his tiny rhythmic voice ringing in my ears.

The worse part of these passed few days is the fact that i run towards my phone eachtime it rings,hoping its him..."Its been four days since i gave him my number and he has still not called".....i said to myself throwing my phone on the bed after viewing to see if i have a missed call or not....."Its been four days and who has still not called"....Mandy said strolling into the room....."Mind your freaking business"....i said to Mandy really pissed off....."Lemme guess,you met a guy you finally like and he doesnt like you in return".....Mandy said guessing just about right....."You know that is not possible.i am irresistible,no guy can resist me".....I said looking at her and opening my eyes wide....."Yet this guy is resisting you,i love his gut,and who might he be?"......Mandy said putting her finger on her chin and looking at the ceiling....."Why are you in my room,and why are your feet on my bed?".....i said pointing at her feet,trying to change the topic....."Abba is looking for you,he said tunda ya dawo bai ganki bah".....Mandy said....."Yea,i wanted him to rest first,i ll go and see him now".....i said and left the room with Mandy behind me.......

"Abba sannu da zuwa".....i said smiling....."Aisha,sannu na huta ai nace why are you,baki zo munyi hira bah"....Abba said....."I wanted you to rest sosai shiyasa".....I said smiling and looking down at the papers and envelop i was holding in my hands......"Abba this came when you were in Abuja".....i said and handed the papers over to Abba......"Ok,Alhaji Mudassir sent it ashe,i ll call him now".....Abba said and picked up his phone to call....."Sallamualaikum".....Abba said smiling....."Wallahi i am back,i got back dazu,i just got you message".....Abba said and paused to listen to the person on the other end......."In shaa Allah,Allah ya sanya alkhairi,i will tell her,ae dole she will definitely attend,along with all the children mah".....Abba said and that was the last thing i heard before i dozzed off into thinking land filled with fantacies

Thank God we will be attending the weddig,atleast that way i will get to see Adnan.I wonder what it is about him that is attracting me to him.What is wrong with me is what i can't place my fingers on...."What if he has forgotten ever meeting me?What if he doesnt remember me when he sees me at the wedding?And why do i care so much?"....i said to myself...."Aisha"....Abba said and i snapped out of my thought,my fantasy......"naam Abba"....i said and looked at Abba....."You know Alhaji Mudassir,his daughter is getting married,so i told him you all will attend,its starting tomorrow,go tell your sisters so you ll start getting ready"....Abba said and without a word,i stood up excited and full of life and left the room...."This should be easy,his father and my father are friends,yes,this should be easy"....i should over excited....I can hardly wait for tomorrow.

I took out all of my latest atampa and i still can't decide what to wear.Boubou makes me look fatter than i am,skirt and blouse make me look so much ok,but the mayafi to match the atampa i intend to wear has faded a little it will the perfect atampa for me but the wrong mayafi.I just can't decide on what to wear,but whatever i wear i have to look perfect,i have to look breathtaking.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages