We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 10 October 2016

MY WEDDING,MY TRAGEDY Episode 3

MY WEDDING,MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURE NA) Episode 3
       **Phateemah Taheer**

Mama woke me up as early as 5am.I was too busy last night  thinking of what today will bring that i was so lost and went to bed so late...."Haba Aisha,today is your big day and you are still asleep".....mama said pulling the blanket off of me....."What big day mama"....i asked with my fake sleepy voice...."au,what big day mah zakice".....mama said and turned to leave....."ni na isa in manta,mama you said it wrong ne ae shiyasa"....I said giving mama a wink...."said what wrong"....mama asked looking confused....."You ought to say today is the begining of my big days"....i corrected mama...."What difference does it make,big day and big days".....mama asked still not grabbing my point....."well today is Henna decoration,kice daya,tomorrow is Bridal shower and ceremonial sitting,kice biyu,friday is Dinner,then saturday is the begining of my bigger days"....i said smiling and mama gave me that smile of mara kunya...."baki da dama Aisha"...mama said and we both laughed....

"Aisha,getting married is not as easy you girls of this generation think.once you are married you are in it for life,no holding back,no half measures.I know you and Aisar have been together for a while now,years actually and you may feel like you know everything about eachother,amma Aisha aure is not like that,it is zo mu zauna,zo mu saba,you may think you know everything about eachother amma wallahi you dont know half of what you should,amma everyone starts like that,no marriage is easy,but your commitment,trust and patience is what will determine how long your marriage will last.but i know you and i know the type of upbringing i gave you,if you keep living them and the values you learnt from home,i assure you yours will be among the best and last a life time".....mama said with little tear drops.

"I know mama,you have been telling me all these for a month now,and each time you cry when say it,please mama lets save the tears for saturday".....i said hugging mama so tight.

"Tohm,naji.Get dressed its time for prayer and we have alot of things to do with little time on our side"....mama said and left me.......

Today will mark the begining of a new phase of my life,but i am 100% sure it will be the best phase of my life because i am getting married to my best friend...My thoughts were cut off when i heard my phone ringing....."Hello".....i said answering the phone...."Hello ya kike,how is my sweety doing this morning?"....Aisar asked....."Sorry who is this"....I asked jokingly....."Oh sorry i must have dialed a wrong number".....Aisar said teasingly......"I thought so,ok bye".....i responded....."c'mon on stop this,daga yau fah you will have to do as i say,i ll be the husband and you the wife".....Aisar said....."You know i ll forever be your boss lady".....i said jokingly.....

"How is the preparation coming?".....Aisar asked....."well been good,i infact have to go,so much to do".....i said....."ok bye My Isha".....Aisar said...."bye"....i said and hung up.

People say the fantasies of love end when marriage begins,for most people,it is believed that love is all on the outside of marriage and the inside is filled with patience and tolerance,"is that what Aisar and i would become?two people tolerating and being patient with eachother?"....i wondered as i stood up to pray with the hope of nothing but the very best of marital bliss.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com

Share:

3 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages