We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 22 October 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 7

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 7
    ***Phateemah Taheer***

I love going to work because it keeps me busy,but the body ache that follows at the end of each day is almost unbearable.I took a quick bath,wore my nightie since it was 7pm already and sat down with a bowl of oat meal in front of me to watch Grey's Anatomy as season 13 would start airing today.

Grey's Anatomy makes me badly want to be a doctor,and as a graduate,i would have a year less than normal undergraduate if i were to go to Med school,but 5years of Med school,1 year of internship,1year of NYSC,kai,i think i would pass."Allah sarki Aisar,if he were here,he would have said "You can do this my Isha,and you know i ll be with you every step of the way".....,but no,i cannot gaskiya,especially since My Aisar isnt here to encourage me to do so....

"Yaya Aisha"....Siyama said from no where....."Naam,Wassup?".....i said pausing my movie and gulping a spoonful of Oat down my throat...."Are you ok?"....Siyama asked with a funny expression on her face......"Ofcourse i am ok,why wouldnt i be?".......i asked raising my head to look at her....."Yea,physically you look ok,but mentally i am not so sure".....Siyama said and i dropped the bowl on the stool not sure what to do to her....."Why do you mean?".....i asked unsure if thats what i should have asked......."Well you Physically you look like you are mentally not ok".....Siyama said tilting her head....."Physically i look like i am mentally not ok?".....i repeated what she said not sure if i understand what she means......

"Yes,because you have been smiling at nothing,you have been look down at your keyboards smiling like someone who won something deserving".....Siyama said sarcastically....."Queen of sarcasm,Siyama bani da time dinki wallahi,i am busy".....i said pressing the space bar to play my paused movie....."Well if you say so"....siyama said and sat to change the TV channel......."May be she is right,for the first in months,i thought of Aisar and smiled,which is strange,because the past few months his thoughts have brought me nothing but pain and anguish......"Did you say something?"....Siyama asked looking at me....."Nop,what do you want ne wai siyama?".....i asked not smiling anymore...."Wallahi i almost forgot what brought me here mah,dama i came to tell you there's a guy at the gate that is requesting to see you"....Siyama said and continued pressing the bottons on the remote.....

"Who?"....i asked wondering who it could be....."Wallahi i don't know,Musa maigadi told me to tell you".....Siyama said and umma walked into the parlor at about the same time,making it impossible for me to tell her to tell the gate man to tell the guy or man or whatever that i was busy.

"I wonder who it could be"....i said looking at the centre table......"Why not go and find out".....umma said sitting on the chair....."ok"....i said and picked up my Hijab from the Arm of the Sofa and headed out.

I came back into the house exactly 20minutes after leaving....."You are back?"....Umma asked....."Yes"....i replied sitting down as i looked at Umma's eyes filled with anticipation......"Who was it?"......Umma finally asked......"No one"....i replied...."No one kuma?".....Umma asked......"Wai wani Yusuf"....I said frowning my face....."Allah ya kyauta"... Umma said and stood up to leave.

I could hardly concentrate on my movie after that.I thought this was going to be easy but i guess not.I met people before i met Aisar,and i know now that he is gone i ll meet people,different and of all kinds,but the fact remains that no one is like him.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages