We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 13 October 2016

MY WEDDING,MY TRAGEDY Episode 4

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY (RANAR AURE NA) Episode 4

***Phateemah Taheer***

The past three days have been the best days of my life.My favourite event was the day of Kamu,Aisar looked like a real prince,not that he is,not even anywhere close.

The dinner went smoothly and as planned,the lights,the cake,the songs,the dance,everything was as i planned and expected and the best of the three days will be today,the day i will officially become Aisar's wife,what in this world could be better than this.

"Yaya Aisha Abba is calling you".....my little sister said interrupting my thoughts....."Lafiya?"....i asked looking at her strangely....."Lafiya what????He just wants to see you,koh da baya kiranki until something is wrong?"...Mandy said i looked at her with sterned eyes...."Thats not what i mean dummy,i mean its 5.30am,Abba has never looked for me this early in the morning before".....i said to Aisha....."well considering the fact that from today you will no longer be a part of our family he probably wants to disown you already".....mandy said teasingly........"You koh?Yau dai zan bar miki gidan all to your sarcastic self"....i said and went straight to Abba's parlor.

"Abba ina kwana?"....i greeted Abba with my knees on the ground....."Lafiya qalau Aisha.Aisha i know umman ki has told you all that there is to tell,so all i will say is dan Allah kibi mijinki,and no matter what happens make use of your mother's advices,kiyi hakuri,nasan maza bamu da kirki but still dan Allah ki bi mijinki,nidai what ever wrong you have done to me i have forgiven you and i am sure its same with your mother".....Abba said at the point of tears and that was the first time i ever saw Abba crying....

"In sha Allah Abba,i promise you baza kuji anything negative bah.And Allah ya saka da alkhairi for everything Abba,may Allah bless us with what  we will please you with,because we can never repay you".....i said crying with my eyes fixed to the floor....."Ameen ameen Aishana,go and pray and pack what you need to pack,nima i will pray and get ready for the wedding fatiha,its by 10pm and before you know it sai lokaci yayi".....Abba said and smiled at me and i smiled back.

I headed to my room ,prayed and sat on the bed packing when my phone rang....."Hello stranger".....i said answering the call....."Hello wifey,yau dai no more hello stranger kuma,dole saidai hello Husby,infact mah there will be no need for hello when we will always be together".....Aisar said and we both laughed..."Gaskiya kam,Allah ya nuna mana"....i said filled with excitement....."I have to go and get ready,its almost 7am  and kinsan dole mu bar KT by 8am so we can get to Kano on time koh".....Aisar said and we said our goodbyes.

I got ready by 10am with my make up done,and the house is already filled with relatives and friends for the ceremonial sitting when i saw Abba walking in with my uncles and my aunties pulled Umma aside,i began to wonder what could be wrong and i immediately followed them behind and stayed hidden within the curtains....."Lafiya naga kun dawo yanxu,you left like 15minutes ago and you look worried,wai what is going on?".....Umma asked and my heart skipped a beat...Abba kept quiet and kept looking at the ceiling,my uncles all removed their caps and stood like statues....."What is going on,who is going to tell me what is going on wai?".....Umma said loosing her patience and with a teary voice.

"Kullu nafsin zaa ikatul ma'ut,Sai dai muyi hakuri,amma this wedding is over".....Abba said looking fiercely at Umma....."Inna lillahi wa'inna ilaihi raji'un,mai kake nufi,who died?"....Umma said crying......"Aisar and his uncles left Katsina at 8.30 and about 30minutes into the journey,their car collided with another vehicle and the cars caught fire,no one made it out alive,har Aisar".....Abba said and i heard my heart pounding in my ears....."innalillahi wa inna illaihi raji'un".....i screamed and fell to the ground and everyone came upon me,"My Aisar,My Aisar" i kept screaming and everything went black.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted  on Modays,Wednesdays and Fridays at 8pm In shaa Allah.

For more stories,facts and updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older stories and  posts.

Share:

2 comments:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages