We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Tuesday 14 February 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 20

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 20

   ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

The feeling of being in Ra'is' arms felt really soothing and comforting....I finally put myself together and stopped crying and lifted my head off Ra'is' chest before he let me go....I looked at him and he looked at me in return and out of nowhere my stomach made a very funny groan....

"You really are hunger....Cikin ki na qugi"....Ra'is said pointing at my stomach and going back to sit down...."Yea i guess".....I said and we both laughed so hard.

We both sat properly and started eating again, this time a bit quietly....."Do you love the balls?"......Ra'is asked....."Yea i have always loved yam balls,its a bit peppery but it's awesome".....I said with a smile.

Ra'is kept looking at me from time to time as we ate and i suddenly became uneasy and asked...."What's on your mind?".....I asked smiling at him....."Nothing..I have a proposal, even though i dont know how you will look at it".....Ra'is said looking at the plate of balls......"You are my husband and after what I just did,I don't think I have the right to refuse you anything"......I said looking at him.

"Every relationship built on friendship surprising lasts....it withstand tough times and trials.... So i was think we should be friends first".....Ra'is said smiling and looking at me......"Friends?me and you?"......I asked almost laughing......"You are my wife,and i know very little about you,i want to know more,I want to know everything.... Or atleast almost everything....so let's pretend we are not married...lets pretend we are friends who live together".......Ra'is said filled with smile....

"Nice idea...we are friends who live together".....I said laughing and extending my hand for a high-five ✋....

"This is to friendship".....Ra'is said raising a glass for cheers....... "to friendship".....i said and  we both laughed....

"So tell me one thing I don't know about you,and i will tell you one thing you don't know about me".....Ra'is said and I laughed out loud......"Ok,you first"....I said smiling boldly...

Ra'is paused for a while tilting his head and winking an eye......"Ok....I am introvert".....Ra'is said and I laughed...."I know you are".....I said laughing....."You turn"....Ra'is said smiling....."I am also an introvert,but i am good at talking....and I talk fast".....I said smiling....."Yea no wonder you chose Mass Communication"..... Ra'is said and we both laughed.

Ra'is and I kept talking at intervals about things we love and hate and things we didn't know about eachother....I must admit,Ra'is I actually fun to talk to,even though i just seem to be realising that.

I don't know why I spilled.... I don't know why....I am just getting to realise Ra'is is the type of husband I have always wanted.....and I am beginning to regret ever telling him about Mustapha...but I know we will be OK in shaa Allah.

"So why Medicine?Why did you choose to be a doctor?"......I asked curiously..... "I didn't choose Medicine,Medicine chose me"......Ra'is said confidently......"How"......I asked sounding confused...

"Some years back,my family had a very trying year when my mum gave birth to Abdurrahman"......Ra'is said and paused....."Which Abdurrahman?Abdurrahman dai naku?"......I asked sounding surprised....."Yea....he was born with Cardiovascular atrio-ventricular defect....and my parents went though a lot...he had to under go surgery in his heart in India when he was only 6months old...I watched my mum go lean eachday...and the terrifying part of it all was that,it wasn't done in Nigeria...there and then, I became determined to be a doctor against all odds"......Ra'is said amd there and then his phone started to ring and his Pager also started to beep...."Who could it be at this time...it's almost 10pm"....Ra'is said frowning.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

6 comments:

  1. tnx n pls dnt take long bfr u postd d nxt episode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks...fingers crossed waiting for da nxt episode

    ReplyDelete
  3. Weldone,pls post 8pm every day as written on ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Weldone,pls post 8pm every day as written on ur blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jazaka Allah khair SiS, Baraka Allah fihi

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages