We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Wednesday 22 February 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 24

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi) Episode 24

❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

I was feeling like my whole intestines were being grinded....Like every organ in my stomach was going to come out through my mouth.Rai's quickly rushed to were i was and held me...He kept tapping my back and that kind of made the miserable feeling go away.

Ra'is led me to the bathroom and washed my face for me...My gown was soaked wet in vomit and i felt disgusted by myself...."Stay here let me get you something to change into".....Ra'is said sitting me down in the bath tub..

I watched as Ra'is rushed out of the bathroom and returned in no time with a yellow boubou and a towel..."Ruqayya.... Ga towel...take your bath and wear this,I ll be in the parlor".....Ra'is said so lovingly and left the bathroom.

I managed to finish taking my bath and headed straight to the parlor.What I saw when I got to the parlor made tears flow freely down my cheeks

I stood there for about 2mins and Ra'is had no idea...He was cleaning off my vomit tirelessly and wiping off the floor....

"Why are you doing this".....I asked Ra'is as tears flew down my cheeks....Ra'is turned immediately to look at me...."Ruqayya...you are out"......Ra'is said holding a cleaning towel with a smile on his face and a mop bucket beside him....."Why are you doing this?Why do you do everything for me?"......I asked crying....."Ruqayya.... I....".....Ra'is stammered as i ran towards him.. i just couldnt help but jump into his arms...."I am so sorry I shouted at you...I didn't mean to"......I said holding him tight...

Ra'is stood there with his hands by his side,not knowing whether to hold me or not...."I really didn't mean to scream or shout at you...I feel nauseous and the wrong words came out".....I said crying and still holding him...."Hey,it's okk..it's OK..it's totally fine."....Ra'is said hugging me back....

"I am a doctor...I know how nauseous and agitated one feels when the person is about to vomit....I should have known..I am sorry too"....Ra'is said using his hand to hold my head in his chest...

Ra'is and I stood that way for about 2minutes with each one of us having different thoughts on my minds..Ra'is' phone rang and that made us let go of eachother...."Hello Hajiya"....Ra'is said as he answered the call...."Ok tohm,let me open the gate for you".....Ra'is said and hung up..."Hajiya and Umma are here..stay here while I open the gate"......Ra'is said picking up the mop bucket and returned it to the bathroom before opening the gate.

"Sallamualaikum"....Hajiya and Umma said...."Waalaikusallam"....I said hugging them both...."Hubby ya jiki?".....they both asked...."I am fine alhamdulillah"...... I replied shyly....."I hope Ra'is is taking good care of you dai?".....Hajiya asked....."Ah haba..you know Ra'is ae ba daga nan bah".....My mum answered and they both laughed....."Toh Allah ya kara sauqi".....Hajiya said...."Ameen ameen".....I answered shyly.....

"Umma,Hajiya...ina wuni".....Ra'is said respectfully....."Lafiya...how is your patient doing?".....Umma asked...."Alhamdulillah....even though she just vomited but Alhamdulillah"..... Ra'is said looking down....."Toh..what could be wrong...the drugs are not working ne or what?".....Hajiya asked....."They are...dama starting today,there are some injections daya kamata ayi mata".....Ra'is said and paused...

"Where are the injections?".....Hajiya asked....."In my car...dama starting yau ne ya kamata ayi mata.... So in anjuma da yamma zan kaita"...... Ra'is said....."take her where?"...Hajiya asked......"to the hospital for the injection"....... Ra'is replied...

"I thought you said the injection is in your car?"....Hajiya said......"Eh i am taking her to the hospital for the injection".....Ra'is replied....."What would be the need for that?If the injection is in your car then what's the need for you to take her to the hospital?Are you not a doctor? Can't you inject your own wife".....Hajiya said attacking Ra'is..... "No dama wae"....."Dama wai me?"....Hajiya said interrupting Ra'is..... "What is the point of being a doctor if you can't treat your family at home?".....Hajiya added...."You are right".....Was all Ra'is Could utter..

"Tohm we will be on our way yanxu....dama we just came to see how Ruqayya is doing..Allah ya bata lafiya ya cigaba da Baku Zaman lagiya".....Umma said and we all stood up...."Ameen ameen.Umma mun gode".....Ra'is said....

We saw them off and got back into the house..."Can i please have my fried rice now?".....I asked with a smile...."Ofcourse my lady".....Ra'is said and headed to the dinning.

Ra'is served me a plate full of the fried rice he cooked with salad by the side and chicken at the top...."Here you go".....Ra'is said handing me the plate....."You want me to eat myself?....I thought i am your patient...aren't you supposed to feed me?"....I said and Ra'is smiled...

"About the injection???"..... I asked with full mouth....."What about it patient"....Ra'is said giving me a wink...."can i have the injection on my arm or arm?".....I asked not looking into his eyes..

"It not a venous injection...it's a sub-cutaneous kind of injection".....Ra'is said looking at me with a smile...."Meaning??"....I asked chewing softly and tilting my head a little to the left...."Its is not to be administered into the vein,but the subcutaneous layer of".....Ra'is said and paused...."Of what?".....I asked looking serious now.

Ra'is looked down shyly and couldn't say a word...From the expression on his face,i can tell he was looking for the right word,I don't know if it is what i am thinking,but i would rather hear it from him.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my wattpad  and Facebook pages.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk
@Phateemah_taheer on wattpad
or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

2 comments:

  1. Well done....Have been anxiously waiting for this episode..please we expect the next episode in time..thank you...More greese

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages