We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Friday 10 February 2017

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 18

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (bani da zabi)  Episode 18

  ❣ Phateemah Taheer ❣

It's not a surprise for people to go completely mute and their mouths completely dry when a bomb is dropped unexpectedly upon them.....All my life, i have never realized how true the say that "the heart wants what it wants" really is...sai yau.

Ra'is and I kept looking at eachother without saying a word...I finally took my eyes off him and looked at my empty mug of coffee wishing some was still left to moisten my dried tongue...."Ruqayya baki ce komai bah".....Ra'is said looking down at his plate......"I know this is all new, all sudden...and I don't know how or when it started but......."...Ra'is said and stopped to look at the tears rolling down my cheeks.... "Ya sallam...I didn't mean to hurt you by saying what I just did"....Ra'is said kneeling beside me and cleaning my face with his handkerchief....

"Yesterday I lied to you.. I wasn't crying because I miss my family, I was crying because of something else".....I said wondering if I should tell him the truth about Mustapha.....

"Why then were you crying?Did I do something to hurt you?".....Ra'is asked lovingly......."No...I did something to hurt me".....I said looking at my fingers....."You did something to hurt yourself?but how and why?".....Ra'is asked curiously and confused......

"I fell in love with the wrong guy".....I said bursting to tears......"You did?..It's totally okk we all make mistakes".....Ra'is asked looking sad and confused....."I know I am your wife now...and all my attention should focus and be on you but I just can't help it wallahi..... I can't help feeling what I feel for Mustapha..I know i should long be over him but wallahi i am not"......I said crying furiously...

Ra'is said nothing but stood up and started pacing....."I have always had the suspicious that dole akwai wanda kike so before we got married,but i never asked because it's wasn't any of my business....even though right now it shouldn't be but it has to be...Ruqayya you are my wife,and no sane man will be happy or comfortable with the fact that his wife has feelings for someone else".....Ra'is said calmly with so much concern in his voice.

I said nothing but ran straight to my room and locked the door behind me......I know i have been unfair to Ra'is..... I atleast shouldn't have brought Mustapha up,but what he said took me by surprise and i became emotional and just had to say something....even though i ended up saying the wrong thing.

I picked up my phone to dial Meenal's number because now is really the time for me to talk to someone...."I need to talk to my bestfriend..... I need my bestfriend".....I said as I dialled Meenal's number and waited impatiently for her to pick up......

"Hello"....Meenal said..... "Hello Meenal".....I said trying to conceal the fact that i have been crying....."Hubby ya kike?"....Meenal said and I could tell something was wrong from her voice....Just like me Meenal sounded like someone who has been crying all day...."I am fine...you?".....I replied....."Lafiya...Hubby so sorry but I really can't talk now....I ll Call you back anjuma please".....She said and hung up without waiting for me to reply or say anything.

I looked down at my phone and wondered what to do...Different thoughts kept running through my mind until finally I was able to sleep off.

*****************************

I woke up at about 3pm and rushed to pray...I sat down on my prayer mat even after praying until about 4pm when I stood up and performed Asr prayer..

Even while praying, astaghfirulla the events that had happened today kept coming back to me...I removed my hijab after praying and sat on the stool across my mirror and looked at my pale face.....I can't help but keep wondering what was wrong with Meenal....She definitely didn't sound like her normal self....

I kept drowning in my thoughts until I heard a knock on the door of my room....I stood up quietly and opened the door only to see Ra'is standing by it...."Get ready zamu fita...I will be waiting in the car".....he said and left immediately.

I kept wondering where he was taking me to as I got dressed in a black Abaya and rolled  tarha (nadi)  around my face.

I got to the car and said nothing as I watched Ra'is drive and we zoomed off....No one said a word,not even one...

I kept looking at my fingers and didn't even realize we had gotten to our destination sae da naji mota ta tsaya before I lifted my head up and saw my father's house,staring at me in the face.

Why has Ra'is brought me here....why did he bring me back home....What does this mean???Does this mean Mustapha has ruined my marriage...... Or rather my stupid stubborn feelings for him have ruined my marriage?

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm and 6pm on my Facebook page.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG, Phateemah Tahir Abdullahi on Fcbk or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

6 comments:

  1. Hhhhm!she should get over dis mustapha of hers plz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls Allah yasa ba saki bane..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmmmm, getting interesting. Expecting d next episode

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ra'is don't tell me your mad,pls don't be..and rukky you better start getting over that tsami gaye

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ muneera tafeeda atoh please tell her that Mustapha, is a broke ass..please Ra'is I've loved you all the way please don't disappoint me!

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages