We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Saturday 26 November 2016

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY Episode 36 Final Episode

MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY -(RANAR AURENA) Episode 36 Final Episode....Season 4 finale.

    ***Phateemah Taheer***
     This story is dedicated
      to my little sisters/bro
      Rayhana Taheer
      whose name i used as
     the protagonist's in "Uwar
    Mijina"....and Aisha
    Taheer whose
    name i used in this         
    story,"my wedding my      
     tragedy" and Aisar my     
    cousin....."Abdurrahman
       and Khadija(Siyama)
     whose name i used in   
      "Regrets-ka cuceni"as the
    protagonist's,Afnan(my niece whose name i used in "Tears of betrayal".and
    Rukkaya(Hubby)whose  
    name i intend to use for
my next story
"Married to a stranger".....
     and to all my readers..
     Thanks for ur +ve
      comments and words of
      encouragement...

Being Aisar's wife has been my long life dream...I could never have asked for a better husband...Aisar and i have been married for 3weeks and nothing could compete with the love and Happiness My Aisar has been showering on me....Allah da girma yake,and what ever is meant to be always finds a way of becoming a reality...Aisar and I went through what we went through because a year ago lokacin auren mu baiyi bah sai yanxu,lallae Allah da girma yake because things happen when their time is right....Thanks to Allah Zainab is finally also married to her beloved Aiman and are happily living and having the times of their lives.....

Aisar lost his parents at a tender age and presently have nothing to go back for in Katsina for,which is why Alhaji Mudassir continues to treat him like a son,which is why he gave us one of his houses to live in and gave Aisar a vey high position in his company....but none of that is going to continue for long because soon we will be leaving for Canada,where Aisar did his Masters and got employed......"Rigimatu,what are you thinking of?".....Aisar said hugging me from behind....."Nothing me ka gani?"....I asked with a smile...."Well you are standing right in front of the cooker with a frying spoon and my plantain is burning to ashes".....Aisar said and i looked at the already burnt plantain......"Yasallam...Wallahi i was lost in thought".....i said turning off the cooker and looking upset at my burnt plantain.....

"Why so upset?Its just plantain..We can go out and eat....what do you say...my favourite chinese resturant?"......Aisar said with a killer smile....."So you love birds are here".....Zainab said entering the kitchen....."Zee....when did you come?".....i said sounding embarrased...."Your gateman let us in".....She said....."Aisar sannun kah,a haka kamar baza ka aikata bah".....Zee said and we all laughed....."Where is Aiman?".....I asked...."He is seated in the parlor...i came in here after hearing movements".....Zee said teasingly and we all moved to the parlor.

We exchanged pleasantries and i got us some snacks and drinks...."Aisar how is work?".....Aiman asked...."So far so good,but you know i told you about the job i got before i finished my masters in canada"......Aisar said....."I would prefer it if you stayed here nikam"....Zee said...."Wallahi nima i dont want to go,but wherever my Aisar goes,i go tunda dama next ne passing out parade"....i said and we all laughed.

"Aisha,i know you have been happy alot lately and i want to ask you for something even though i dont know how you will take it".....Zee said...."Its ok shoot,nothing can spoil my mood,not ever,my tragic days are over"....I said with a smile,looked at Aisar and gave him a wink.

"Aisha,please forgive Adnan and Mandy...I know they really did hurt you,and everything that happened ya wuce"....Zee said softly.....

"Wallahi Zee i have forgiven them...One way or the other they helped me...If i had not heard Adnan's confession i wouldnt have fainted and Aisar wouldnt have come to our house...we probably would have met till at the dinner party after daurin Aure and that would have killed me".....i said holding Aisar's hand....

"Alhamdulillah...so i plan to talk our parents into Allowing Adnan and Mandy to get married,would you please saka baki?".....Zee asked with a little smile....."Sure i will mana.why not"....i said and we all laughed.

******-------******---------*******
Zee and i talked our parents into allowing Adnan and Mandy get married and a date was fixed for the wedding.Aisar got possession of his late parents property and built his own pharmaceutical industry,where drugs and cosmetic products are currently manufactured.....I should hate Adnan and Mandy,but i dont because every disappointment is a blessing....

Now i believe everything happens for a reason,i believe God's time is the best....Cikin yardar Allah i now have all i have always wanted,Aisar....lallae dukkan yabo da daukaka ta tabbata ga Allah ubangijin komai da kuma kowa.....now i believe this phrase...."There's always light at the end of a dark tunnel".....I have experienced the worse tragedies anyone could imagine,but it made me realise how dear what i have is to me....My life is one long "happily ever after"....after all i have experience the worst life can offer....."MY WEDDING MY TRAGEDY".

          THE END

This story is a fiction...Not a true life story
***********------**********------

Next story MARRIED TO A STRANGER starting on the 3rd of December 2016 in shaa Allah.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

11 comments:

  1. Well done fatima what a happy ending

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma shaa Allah!!!! I can't wait for 3rd of December 😃😉👍🏻

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos! U r indeed a good writer, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best story...best writer I love dese storyyy....kudos Allah ubangiji ya kara basira phateeee teee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weldon dear! Very interesting sstory

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Fateemah!intersting story and was very concise.May Allah increase ur abilities

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Fateemah!intersting story and was very concise.May Allah increase ur abilities

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ma Sha Allah thumbs up looking forward to reading more frm u blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful end,well done!!!

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages