We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Monday 5 December 2016

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 1

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 1

    ❣Phateemah Taheer❣

As a girl,you can't always discount the possibilities of having ups and downs in life...Having rough edges in every human relationship on earth is a constantly evolving process,but how we handle these rough edges determine just how strong or weak we can be.

Mustapha and i have been together for like ever now.Its hard for me to get my mind off him even after the last argument we had...I can hardly wrap my head around the fact that this might actually be the end of the road for us...but how will i will be able to take this is what i do not know......"Ke...Hubby..what are you think of?"....Minal said coming out of nowhere and sitting beside me......"Minal...nothing important"......I lied looking at my loafers....."Hubby,you and i have been bestfriends tun mana yawo a pampers...you think you can actually lie to me?".....Minal said super sure i was hiding something from her....

"Hubby i know this has to do with Mustapha,but please please and please let this go...If something is meant to be yours it would definitely come back to you".....Minal said being so thoughtful....."Minal its not the fact that Mustapha and i Nodded in agreement....."Minal i know its just not as easy as you think".....I said  filled with sadnesss...."Its Mustapha,you will bounce back together like you always do".....Minal said with a smile and i felt relieved....."Yea you are right...we always bounce back together".....i said with a broad smile....."Yea....Lets go,we are done with today's lectures ae....plus My sweets will be here any moment"....Minal said and i threw her my usual off look.....

"You and El-Abdool gara dai muyi muku aure mu huta"......I said with a smile as we both stood up....."Gaskiya kam,nima nafi son haka,after all there's nothing else left".....Minal said....."I wish i could say the same for Mustapha and i wallah,we have the weirdest kind of relationship.one minute we are lovey dovey the next minute we are so not..i just cant get this straight".....i said sounding confused....."Hubby komai yayi zafi maganinsa Allah...praying harder than you ever have is the best you can do for yourself...Prayer solves everything".....Minal said and i gave her i very tight hug....."Thanks puff puff,you just made my day".....I said with a smile.....

"Allah ya kama ku"....El-Abdool said coming out of nowhere....."Dame fah".....Minal and i said in Unison and laughed ....."I have always wanted to know the meaning of the PP you are always calling my wifey,yau gashi naji...so its stands for puff puff...how awesome"....El-Abdool said and laughed...."Sweets Allah if you call me puff puff zan sake ka saki dubu".....Minal said da irin shagwabar nan and we all laughed...."Thank God maza keda saki a hannu bah mata bah"....El-Abdool said and we laughed again....."Are you ready?"....Abdool asked...."Yes we are"....Minal replied....."We?".....i asked looking confused......"Yea...Abdool and i always argue when it comes to shopping and you know muna siyan kayan lefe na,so we need a third wheel incase we need to vote for something,you will be the tie breaker"....Minal said with a smile...."Ok..but i have to be home by 4pm".....i said and we entered El-Abdool's car and zoomed off.

Minal and El-Abdool's kind of relationship is one i have always wished for...he tells her everything and so does she.They are always together,always laughing,hardly fight and never argue except for the fun of it....I wish Mustapha and i could be like that,but i know that is impossible with a capital "Very".....Why am i in this mess?...At 21 my life feels a lot more complicated than that of a 60 year old....I look up to you ya Allah,you are the kings of kings,lords of lords...make things easy for me.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

1 comment:

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages