We bring happenings and stories from the North, to you. Marriage Relationship Love Social Issues Divorce Etc

For Adverts Placement, send a mail

Thursday 8 December 2016

MARRIED TO A STRANGER Episode 2

MARRIED TO A STRANGER (Bani da zabi) Episode 2

❣Phateemah Taheer❣

My parents have always been my role models..My dad is a kind of man who is very passionate about his wife,children and their general well being..I must say being born into a loving family is more than a blessing....

My parents both belong to the working class group of people with my dad being in high ranker in civil service...Being the eldest daughter,my siblings look up to me for advise and support,but right now,i feel i am not in the right position to advice anyone because i can hardly even advice myself......"Yaya Hubby what are you thinking of?".....My younger sister Huda asked....."I am emotionally unstable to even know what i am thinking of".....i replied holding a mug between my two palms......"I have no idea what you mean,but whatever Abba wants to see you".....Huda said and turned to leave...."See..... me?"....I stammered....."yea thats what i just said".....Huda replied and left...My heart kept pounding in my chest because i know what this might be about...

"Sallamualaikum".....i said as i pushed slightly the sliding door to Abba's parlor....."Waalaikisallam"....Abba replied...."Hubby,come on in".....Abba said and i increased my pace and sat down close to his feet.....I looked at Abba,then at Umma and i knew something was wrong.I know my parents well enough to know they only speak with their eyes when i am in some sort of trouble or when they have something serious to talk to me about.....

"Hubby,about 3months ago,right here in this parlor,we had a discussion about something,i want you to tell me what that discussion was about"....Abba said and i swear it was just what i somehow guessed he was going to talk to me about....."Abba you said i should tell Mustapha to make things official between us if he is really serious about me".....i said with my head and eyes fixed to the ground and my heart pounding in my chest....

"Alhamdulillah....Hubby its been 3months and har yanxu nothing from this guy...Hubby i am your father,and apart from being your father i think i am old enough to see things more clearly than you can...i dont think this guy is serious about you at all...I have been monitoring your relationship with this guy and i can cearly tell he is not serious about you...i mean no guy who is serious about a girl will go a month,sometimes even more without coming to See her....i am not saying he should spend heaven on earth for you,but i know how relationships work,because i had one with your mum...Ask your mum,eachtime i was going for Zance back then i atleast take Something nice to her because i was trying to win her,but with this guy its not the same....what has he ever gotten for you...ai ance kyauta na kara dankon soyayya,and kyauta from time to time koh abun 5 naira ne ae da dadi,but nothing,not even on your birthday,not when you were sick,not ever...dama i gave him those 3months to see if he would change,but nothing".....Abba said and wallahi everything he said sounded so sensible....

"Abba you are right wallahi...nima i have thought about it wallahi"......i said acknowledging the fact that my dad is actually right...

"Hubby,i will never force you to do something you do not want to do,but i have something to tell you and whatever you decide is totally fine by me".....Abba said and at that minute i became more and more sure that i have the best father in the world...."Abba kasan babu abunda zaka ce inyi banyi bah".....I said calmly to my dad....."Hubby you know Hajiya Hajara,your mother's best?".....Abba asked and i began to wonder why this was heading....."Yes Abba,i know Anty Hajara".....I said .....

"Her Son just complete his Masters in the UK and is back in the country...Being the first Son,his parents  so badly want him to get married and give them grandkids,and he has stayed out of the country for quiet sometime now and have not had the time to meet anyone,so he gave his parents the responsibility of choosing him a bride...His mother pleaded with Ummanki to make you her son's bride because ta yaba da hankalinki,your upbringing,your intelligence and also thinks you will make a perfect wife for her son".....Abba said and i felt like a bomb dropped on me.....

"Hubby we will never force any of our kids into making a decision they wont make if given a choice....this is totally up to you...I watched Ra'is grow into the fine young man that he is.He is calm,diligent,peaceful and very ambitious...but whatever you decide is final"....Umma said making gestures with her hand.....

"Umma,Abba,i know this is totally my decision to make,but from the way you both sounded just now,i think you are very ok with Ra'is' character and all....so yes,if its a yes from you then its a yes from me too"....i said still looking down...."Masha Allah...Allah yayi miki albarka...Hubby who ever obeys his or her parents will always see the brightest side of life wallahi...Allah ya miki albarka....As for wannan Mustaphan please forget about him,infact koh call enshi kar ki kara dauka...he doesnt have your best interest at heart...Allah ya miki albarka".....Abba said and i stood up and left.

I know i still love Mustapha,and will probably continue to do so for a long time to come,but he isnt worth it...Abba made me realise things the love i have for him have made me fail to realise....I dont know Ra'is or what he is like,what he likes or what he hates,but i believe my parents will never make a wrong choice of a husband for me.

Next Episode coming soon.
New Episodes will be posted everyday during the week at 8pm.

For more stories,facts amd updates follow @phateemah_taheer / @teets_thoughtz on IG or add 08062436327 to be added to blog stories group on WA.

Visit www.phateemahtaheer.blogspot.com for so much more....Click on "view web version" for older posts.

Share:

2 comments:

  1. Poor dear..but I dnt like d way Abba said bai taba kawo mmata komai ba,in my view ba da haka ake measuring TLC ba(true luv n care)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear. Pls the continuation. I am anxious. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

No part of my write-ups should in one way or the other be copied and transferred digitally or electronically without proper permission from me.. Powered by Blogger.

Formulir Kontak

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Categories

Tags

Popular Posts

Label

Pages